3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Thats a nice idea mate ! Going to try it out,ty.
Hey rhah,

thx for nice build really enjoyed it so far.

Lvl this RF toon for synthesis and i am really happy about it. But meanwhile its get harder. I struggling against Shaper guardians and all in all i feel a little squeeshy in some situations.

Any Tips what i should aim to upgrade next? Thx for help:)

Spoiler
"
Smokk a écrit :
Hey rhah,

Lvl this RF toon for synthesis and i am really happy about it. But meanwhile its get harder. I struggling against Shaper guardians and all in all i feel a little squeeshy in some situations.

Spoiler

All in all gear doesn't look bad:
At first i would defenitely improve that helmet, either get one with Conc + Burning damage or a horror crafted one, that would boost your damage quite a lot.

Switch your Watcher's Eye with a increased life regeneration rate with vitality one. It is way more lifereg than the flat lifereg increase of your Eye.

Your life seems quite low (about 7,5k) Try to get an Enlighten Gem to get rid of your Sovereignity wheel and put them into lifenodes, you should aim for about 8,5k life+

I guess you are using Blasphemy + Flammability over Purity of Ice right? Because then your Witchfire Brew overwrites Flammability while you use it.

Also Level your Scorching Ray and replace Burning Damage support with Blood magic there - you get way more damage out of it.

As for the other items - well upgrade them with items with more life / more resistances etc. I think order doesn't really matter here, just upgrade them as you see fit
"
Jygallak a écrit :
"
Smokk a écrit :
Hey rhah,

Spoiler

At first i would defenitely improve that helmet, either get one with Conc + Burning damage or a horror crafted one, that would boost your damage quite a lot.

Switch your Watcher's Eye with a increased life regeneration rate with vitality one. It is way more lifereg than the flat lifereg increase of your Eye.

Your life seems quite low (about 7,5k) Try to get an Enlighten Gem to get rid of your Sovereignity wheel and put them into lifenodes, you should aim for about 8,5k life+

I guess you are using Blasphemy + Flammability over Purity of Ice right? Because then your Witchfire Brew overwrites Flammability while you use it.

Also Level your Scorching Ray and replace Burning Damage support with Blood magic there - you get way more damage out of it.

As for the other items - well upgrade them with items with more life / more resistances etc. I think order doesn't really matter here, just upgrade them as you see fit

My understanding of the Blood Magic was it just made you able to use scorching ray longer without running out of mana rather than adding any type of damage? I may have missed something some where though.
"
PogoAttack a écrit :
Spoiler
"
Jygallak a écrit :
"
Smokk a écrit :
Hey rhah,

Spoiler

My understanding of the Blood Magic was it just made you able to use scorching ray longer without running out of mana rather than adding any type of damage? I may have missed something some where though.

Yes but the thing is, if you level Scorchin ray, the manacost for it gets higher and you most likely wont be able to sustain the cast anymore; and leveled scorching ray damage + blood magic > unleveled s.r. with burning damage
"
Yes but the thing is, if you level Scorchin ray, the manacost for it gets higher and you most likely wont be able to sustain the cast anymore; and leveled scorching ray damage + blood magic > unleveled s.r. with burning damage

I have a 21/20 Scorching ray on a 20/20 burning damage 20/20 infused channeling support and with just the regenerate 2% of mana and life on hit enchant on boots it keeps it running with no issues as long as i'm taking damage of course. It only really comes in handy on the harder boss fights anyways and you are prtety much taking damage for a large portion of those fights. I just wanted to see if I was missing something by having the blood magic support instead.
"
rhah a écrit :
"
Hello mate,

really enjoying your build so far.

I have a question regarding Vaal RF, the Vaal version of the skill has the "Duration" label on it, so it should work with Swift Affliction i assume ? (if so i would white socket 1 of my sockets and switch inc aoe with Swift Affliction for bosses due to its huge DPS boost).

Ty in advance !

yeah, you could do that, but it would only buff the damage of vaal rf, not the regular one

Swift affliction+arcane surge increase both rf and vaal rf no?
Hello. Is the DoT on mobs from RF considered as ailment?
I want to try this gloves from elder:

This affixe: "15% increased Damage with Ailments per Elder Item Equipped"
Helmet+Gloves+Amulet+Belt = 4 elder items or +60% dmg from ailment
(Rly dont know if it work with RF)
This: "8% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments per Elder Item Equipped"
Free bonus for spider aspect.
Also +84HP. Summary looks not bad.
And i can switch for elder boots later - so it will be 5 elder items (+75% dmg, and +90HP)
Dernière édition par Eyahin, le 27 mars 2019 23:20:47
I wanna make an attempt on uber elder but not sure if my gear is enough.
Can anyone take a look at it? I know some of my gems isn't the best and I have no ms on my boots but Im not to worried about it!
"
Eyahin a écrit :
Hello. Is the DoT on mobs from RF considered as ailment?
I want to try this gloves from elder:

This affixe: "15% increased Damage with Ailments per Elder Item Equipped"
Helmet+Gloves+Amulet+Belt = 4 elder items or +60% dmg from ailment
(Rly dont know if it work with RF)
This: "8% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments per Elder Item Equipped"
Free bonus for spider aspect.
Also +84HP. Summary looks not bad.
And i can switch for elder boots later - so it will be 5 elder items (+75% dmg, and +90HP)

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Burning
It is not counted as ailment (only sources of ignite are), also we even use elemental focus which would prevent all ailment infliction

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires