3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Im trying to figure out if there is a way to boost my damage a little bit, i can tank T-13,14 easily but my DPS feels a little on the light side vs bosses like red elder, any help?

I also have Watchers eye + Might of the Meek, and the rest of my jewels have +6-7% life and 15-20% burning
So for uber elder I should swap out purity of fire for purity of ice ? I can't fit both in reservation wise
"
Demianime a écrit :
ok i think i am starting to understand the build abit better now. However i am still confused about the 3rd Aura/Curse setup.

In your post u mention that i would need the "enemy can get 2 curses" passive in order to add a single curse setup to my auras. Why?
I don't see a "First Curse" to begin with, or am i missing something here?

We use the flask Witchfire Brew, which is our (1st) source of curse
"
Ziakah a écrit :
So for uber elder I should swap out purity of fire for purity of ice ? I can't fit both in reservation wise

You never swap out purity of fire, as it heavily reduces the damage of RF we take (= more lifereg for us).
Purity of ice just makes this fight easier. There is quite a lot of ice damage involved in this fight. To fit Purity of Ice in this build, you need at least Enlighten lvl 3 linked to 2 of our auras. Another option would be some points in the Sovereignity wheel for reduced mana reservation.
Quick question

I play on Xbox One, skipped the Betrayal League entirely but do know about the - increased Damage per Endurance Charge (4% crafted) Jun craft.

I've already got a great scepter but just doing some min/max changes to get everything I can so I made a new base with 20 Ele Focus/ 60% Increased Ele Damage.

I was getting ready to multi craft it but remembered the increased Damage per Endurance Charge craft and wanted to use it this time around.

Now Betrayal is still disabled for Xbox One at the moment but I believe it will return this week, and would like to add this craft to the scepter. Does Jun earn the crafts as you do the missions or does that have to be a veiled mod that is unlocked on an item?
"
rinkerjass a écrit :

Spoiler

Im trying to figure out if there is a way to boost my damage a little bit, i can tank T-13,14 easily but my DPS feels a little on the light side vs bosses like red elder, any help?

I also have Watchers eye + Might of the Meek, and the rest of my jewels have +6-7% life and 15-20% burning

Your damage should be quite fine. I would suggest you to not link Ball Lightning to Cwdt (also use Storm Brand) - if u use it manually u can proc EEquilibrium and EOverload more reliably. I think that is your biggest problem.

As for items: You could get a new amulet with fire damage.
Also you could upgrade your Helmet to a Horror-crafted one. Horror + Conc or + Burn (or both - huge cost though, imo not worth as i can clear everything just fine without it).
Also get the next Tier for you increased damage over time mod on your weapon.
Best just play around with items / Mods on PoB and look for yourself :)

But at first, get a new belt with % life recovery rate!
Dernière édition par Jygallak, le 25 mars 2019 11:43:34
"
PogoAttack a écrit :
Quick question

I play on Xbox One, skipped the Betrayal League entirely but do know about the - increased Damage per Endurance Charge (4% crafted) Jun craft.

I've already got a great scepter but just doing some min/max changes to get everything I can so I made a new base with 20 Ele Focus/ 60% Increased Ele Damage.

I was getting ready to multi craft it but remembered the increased Damage per Endurance Charge craft and wanted to use it this time around.

Now Betrayal is still disabled for Xbox One at the moment but I believe it will return this week, and would like to add this craft to the scepter. Does Jun earn the crafts as you do the missions or does that have to be a veiled mod that is unlocked on an item?

You have to unlock it via discovering it on veiled items - each mod now has an "experience bar" so you need to discover it multiple times before you can craft it yourself (at least if the Xbox version works the same as the Pc version in this case)
"
Jygallak a écrit :
"
PogoAttack a écrit :
Quick question

You have to unlock it via discovering it on veiled items - each mod now has an "experience bar" so you need to discover it multiple times before you can craft it yourself (at least if the Xbox version works the same as the Pc version in this case)

How hard is it to get that particular mod? Is it gonna take me a good while to find it when they enable the content?
"
PogoAttack a écrit :
How hard is it to get that particular mod? Is it gonna take me a good while to find it when they enable the content?

Can't really say - for me it took quite some time, but there are defenitely more rare mods, pretty much rng in that part with the veiled item drops etc. Just keep doing Betrayal daily and hope for some luck :D
whats best, 30 more elemental damage or nearby enemies have -9 fire resist?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires