3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Hey Rhah... love the build mate, the guide has been a great learning instrument for my furors into RF, particularity delve!...

One question, I always seem (at the end of the day) to struggle with raising dex.. what pieces primarily do you look to to get a dex roll on?

Cheers,

Gak!
www.twitch.tv/gakthorne

Betrayal : RF/JUGG
"
Gakthorne a écrit :
Hey Rhah... love the build mate, the guide has been a great learning instrument for my furors into RF, particularity delve!...

One question, I always seem (at the end of the day) to struggle with raising dex.. what pieces primarily do you look to to get a dex roll on?

Cheers,

Gak!

gloves is probably the easiest
amulet, and jewels
or you can just put a point into a 30 dex passive
"
around what level do we take EE ?

just follow the recommended tree path and grab it as soon as you have a way to trigger it
just lost 2ex trying to make a stupid helmet, now I am broke and back to nothing again....
im melting everything currently at lvl 65-70 with a tabula rasa and all the leveling uniques what should my 6l setup look like for RF?
Dernière édition par AverageSCEnjoyer, le 12 déc. 2018 02:19:33
Good news, the 3S and 4S recipes are back, BBBB helmets reasonably possible again.
rhah sold me my last jewel
for all my currency for 59c lol, I got nothing left, made the switch just now, my gear looks like sht, can't even afford a enlightened lv3.

path of welfare lol
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 12 déc. 2018 05:37:28
"
Shuggananas a écrit :
Good news, the 3S and 4S recipes are back, BBBB helmets reasonably possible again.

Do you know where to find them. Might level with a Belly this time around, and that is gonna be hell to get colors on.

Hey, I was wondering, did they really remove "gems supported by level 1 blood magic" craft? not a fan of losing a whole gem for scorching ray :/
Dernière édition par Sarevokcz, le 12 déc. 2018 06:28:21

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires