3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

and to answer your question rhah, what what I can tell ATM, you have enough dmg with rf vs syndicate, 80% of my guys are all at rank 3 and I tested on t9 to t10 maps. the longest part of the fight is breaking down the walls of the fortress vs syndicate. and my char is functioning like at 30% of being optimized. keeping the vaal rf/witchbrew for bosses is also a good idea.

that said I actually Degen on a -7% max res without charges... feels bad

not taking unstoppable on the ascendency until much later on. took unyielding instead because the gear is bad
"
Sarevokcz a écrit :

Hey, I was wondering, did they really remove "gems supported by level 1 blood magic" craft? not a fan of losing a whole gem for scorching ray :/

Haven't seen it so far.. It's probably somewhere, meta crafts are in prophecies.
"
evexsan a écrit :
"
Shuggananas a écrit :
Good news, the 3S and 4S recipes are back, BBBB helmets reasonably possible again.

Do you know where to find them. Might level with a Belly this time around, and that is gonna be hell to get colors on.

Delve I think, check patch notes
"
Shuggananas a écrit :
"
Sarevokcz a écrit :

Hey, I was wondering, did they really remove "gems supported by level 1 blood magic" craft? not a fan of losing a whole gem for scorching ray :/

Haven't seen it so far.. It's probably somewhere, meta crafts are in prophecies.
"
evexsan a écrit :
"
Shuggananas a écrit :
Good news, the 3S and 4S recipes are back, BBBB helmets reasonably possible again.

Do you know where to find them. Might level with a Belly this time around, and that is gonna be hell to get colors on.

Delve I think, check patch notes

blood magic might be missing for real

here's the list of all recipes: http://poedb.tw/us/CraftingBenchOptions

it's not there... hopefully that list isn't 100% accurate

the game wasn't patched yet, should be today

"
zheng738 a écrit :
and to answer your question rhah, what what I can tell ATM, you have enough dmg with rf vs syndicate, 80% of my guys are all at rank 3 and I tested on t9 to t10 maps. the longest part of the fight is breaking down the walls of the fortress vs syndicate. and my char is functioning like at 30% of being optimized. keeping the vaal rf/witchbrew for bosses is also a good idea.

how's the survivability against multiple members?
Awesome build guide!

This is my first time building RF and your guide has taught me a lot more about the game and how RF works overall.

The build itself is indeed a bit tough to start with but once it gets going, it's insanely fun!

Thanks for your build guide! :)
The new veiled mod on amulets is nice, no need to get an elder marble now. 1% life regen (elder is 1-1.5% or 1.6-2%)

Now to get some xp and a watcher's eye
Dernière édition par Shuggananas, le 12 déc. 2018 13:28:20
"
rhah a écrit :
"
zheng738 a écrit :

how's the survivability against multiple members?

it works just fine in tier 9-10 maps vs 3 members, but that doesn't mean sht however. will have test in higher maps.

with crap gear you can still get stacked out without charges easily
-Is it bad to link immortal call in this build?

-And while leveling should I put increased area, and concentrated effect, both in my tabula?

Dernière édition par dingleberryman, le 12 déc. 2018 19:59:59
plagued by bad luck, crafted a conc helm and it cost me 4ex in crafting costs...when the helm is 2ex, lv89 still no exalt drop yet

after the patch we get 2/3socket recipe again
Has anybody tried replacing Orb of Storms with Storm Brand? It feels much nicer in my opinion.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires