3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
sutasafaia a écrit :
Has anybody tried replacing Orb of Storms with Storm Brand? It feels much nicer in my opinion.

looking at the description, it should be much better

attacks twice as fast, can also improve cast speed through quality
lasts almost twice as long
can be attached to an enemy, so don't need to recast when enemy leaves aoe
"
dingleberryman a écrit :
-Is it bad to link immortal call in this build?

-And while leveling should I put increased area, and concentrated effect, both in my tabula?

yes put both in tabula currently running this in betrayal its been about 2 days ago since i started this build

Only died once or so. I also have a vitality watchers eye.

Around 5.5k hp at level 75 just trying to build a map pool up. love the build though, sadly though my only upgrades from here on out are going to be very very costly.
Dernière édition par AverageSCEnjoyer, le 13 déc. 2018 01:25:18
"
"
dingleberryman a écrit :
-Is it bad to link immortal call in this build?

-And while leveling should I put increased area, and concentrated effect, both in my tabula?

yes put both in tabula currently running this in betrayal its been about 2 days ago since i started this build

Only died once or so. I also have a vitality watchers eye.

Around 5.5k hp at level 75 just trying to build a map pool up. love the build though, sadly though my only upgrades from here on out are going to be very very costly.

I don't even...
"
rhah a écrit :
"
sutasafaia a écrit :
Has anybody tried replacing Orb of Storms with Storm Brand? It feels much nicer in my opinion.

just sswapped out oos for storm brand.

feels amazing tbh
to the poster that shared the stormbrand info I got one for you also. there is a craftable mod that gives 10% aoe and +1 aoe gems that can be crafted onto the helm, its a prefix.

won't be using it anytime soon since the helmet in question would have to be really good for me to put that on it
"

That sceptre is terrible. You're losing out on 60-80% burn damage, max life, etc, for a free gem slot and a life regen that's erratic and unlikely to help you when you need it.

"
rhah a écrit :

If you get it on the boss every time, it's great. If you're casting it on other mobs, it has this tendency to jump to a new creature, which can move it in unpredictable ways. May still be better, but at least Orb of Storms stays where I put it.

"
zheng738 a écrit :
to the poster that shared the stormbrand info I got one for you also. there is a craftable mod that gives 10% aoe and +1 aoe gems that can be crafted onto the helm, its a prefix.

won't be using it anytime soon since the helmet in question would have to be really good for me to put that on it

Righteous Fire ends up being the only AOE gem in there, and it gets no boost from additional levels. If you already have a life mod, I think the armor/life mods can still be added.

Why do I see nobody using these? They feel like they'd be best in slot to me.

Why do I see nobody using these? They feel like they'd be best in slot to me. [/quote]

res starved

early on seems really good, but later on with a saffel/phoenix with +2 to aura gems youd hit the bracket for +5 to max res, lv 23 and lv 25 purity aura is the same max res.

still, those boots are good for early league
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 13 déc. 2018 03:32:18
"
zheng738 a écrit :
plagued by bad luck, crafted a conc helm and it cost me 4ex in crafting costs...when the helm is 2ex, lv89 still no exalt drop yet

after the patch we get 2/3socket recipe again

No idea where you get that much money.
"
Eatsblood a écrit :
"

That sceptre is terrible. You're losing out on 60-80% burn damage, max life, etc, for a free gem slot and a life regen that's erratic and unlikely to help you when you need it.

"
rhah a écrit :

If you get it on the boss every time, it's great. If you're casting it on other mobs, it has this tendency to jump to a new creature, which can move it in unpredictable ways. May still be better, but at least Orb of Storms stays where I put it.

"
zheng738 a écrit :

Righteous Fire ends up being the only AOE gem in there, and it gets no boost from additional levels. If you already have a life mod, I think the armor/life mods can still be added.

Why do I see nobody using these? They feel like they'd be best in slot to me.

Hows it horrible ? it effectively gives me scorching ray on 4link for 3 gem slots.

I do amazing dps versus bosses with ray.

So if I dropped this what would I be using ?
It seems like they removed the blood magic weapon craft... i've been using the 3-4% increased damage per endurance charge instead, and it's a decent boost to damage at least.
(Rank #1 SSF HC Synthesis Juggernaut)
(Rank #1 Kammell class race Marauder)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires