3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
dingleberryman a écrit :
I really want to try this build out, but absolutely hate scorching ray.

Are there any other replacements we can use instead?

The build barely uses it tbh. 90% of the time you're just burning everything on the map. You SR just for big bosses to kill them faster.
I ripped in HC betrayal so i was this on regular betrayal last nite.

WHEW is this build fun, i was a bit of a twink so i started running RF at 36, only played a few hours im lvl 40 now in a5 and have a LOT of fun.

Ive never played RF before, I still have to work on getting the correct linked sockets on my gear but I have a tabula and im assuming that should carry me to maps.
looks like ill be going rf again... wanted to try something else but aspect of the spider + certain crafting mods are too good to pass up. starting to pick up gear now, but it will be awhile before I can make the switch. playing path of welfare atm...

on that note I am somehow lv85 from doing all the contents they crammed into this league. way overleveled wearing garbage.

also really unlucky, 0 exalts and 0 divine drops -_-
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 11 déc. 2018 09:25:25
what would you think about the vivinsect ring. would it be good with rf?
"
uncle_joona a écrit :
what would you think about the vivinsect ring. would it be good with rf?

It looks like it gives less HP regen than kaom's way would (about 150 regen for vivinsect, vs around 250-350 for kaom's), also less endu charges
Depends on what veiled mod you can get but imo it's not worth it. If it didn't have the increased reservation I'd consider it

The unique flask seems excellent to me
Dernière édition par Shuggananas, le 11 déc. 2018 11:35:46
Ran this build last league and had a ton of fun but didn't get a chance to gear it out fully. Planning on playing it this league now that I have more time to play

One question: When you say "second curse" with the blasphemy setup, where is the first curse for the build? I might be missing something but I can't see it
"
Kettellcorn a écrit :
Ran this build last league and had a ton of fun but didn't get a chance to gear it out fully. Planning on playing it this league now that I have more time to play

One question: When you say "second curse" with the blasphemy setup, where is the first curse for the build? I might be missing something but I can't see it

Witchfire Brew flask uses Despair curse aura
Debating between this build and mjolner jugg.

My goals are efficient boss killing (end game syndicate, uber eld, uber atz, shaper) and being super tanky.

Both builds look fun.
around what level do we take EE ?
Dernière édition par AverageSCEnjoyer, le 11 déc. 2018 15:35:09
just killed the mastermind

the boss is infested Kerrigan from sc2

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires