3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

oh thanks so i'm sitting at 113k against shaper.Should i craft a sceptre next or there's something else i could upgrade for some dps boost(horror crafting out of budget right now)?
Dernière édition par jonean, le 9 sept. 2018 17:38:13
"
jonean a écrit :
oh thanks so i'm sitting at 113k against shaper.Should i craft a sceptre next or there's something else i could upgrade for some dps boost(horror crafting out of budget right now)?

yes

i wouldn't recommend crafting your first horror helmet though, it's usually cheaper to buy, and the risk is high
"
_Duality_ a écrit :
Woo, check out what I crafted!
Spoiler

sick

what fossil combo did you use?
Is there a life regeneration % limit? I was under the impression that Max life regeneration from the skill tree and items was 20%?

Not factoring in life recovery rate.
"
rhah a écrit :
"
_Duality_ a écrit :
Woo, check out what I crafted!
Spoiler

sick

what fossil combo did you use?

I used scorched + sanctified, took 2 tries! :D
i have some troubles on what to upgrade in order to progress effectively. do you mind helping me take a look?
https://pastebin.com/q1W83q0J
should it be the horror helm/elder belt/ etc
thanks alot :D
Respeccing my LS jugg double strike to life RF - I completed passive respec already and have 3ex remaining

Do I buy two kaoms way, kaoms heart, or invest in 3 ex worth of above average rares to start?

already have all the cheap stuff and leveled gems.
"
Letromo88 a écrit :
Respeccing my LS jugg double strike to life RF - I completed passive respec already and have 3ex remaining

Do I buy two kaoms way, kaoms heart, or invest in 3 ex worth of above average rares to start?

Imo just get kaom's heart and good rares, kaom's way are only useful later as they boost survival rather than damage
"
Shuggananas a écrit :
"
Letromo88 a écrit :

Imo just get kaom's heart and good rares, kaom's way are only useful later as they boost survival rather than damage

What do I use for rings then? and then do I just use a 4 link helmet for RF? Not sure ill have enough left over after KH to get shaped helms and stuff.
"
Letromo88 a écrit :
"
Shuggananas a écrit :
"
Letromo88 a écrit :

What do I use for rings then? and then do I just use a 4 link helmet for RF? Not sure ill have enough left over after KH to get shaped helms and stuff.

You can use pyre for a while, they're dirt cheap and give good burning damage and res. Just don't get cold damage on your gear or you'll fuck EE

Didn't realize kaom's heart got so expensive, got my king's heart cards for 12c a pop, now at 240c total though

I guess you can get a belly until you farm a bit ?
5L helmet with just burning damage should be fine I spose, get the ascendancy with AoE and damage per endurance charges to compensate for no inc AoE gem

Doryani's catalyst is a good investment too, mind the elemental damage roll

To sum it up, for 3ex or so you could get :
Doryani's
Belly
Double pyre
Burning damage helm
Elder leather belt, then use pristine fossils a bit to get life and recovery
Marble amulet, roll with pristine and scorched fossils
Decent rare boots and gloves to fill your resistance
Some jewels

I'd say buy the helmet last, see if you can get a semi OK burning + conc one
Don't forget to get lightning damage on attacks (gloves, or amulet craft)
Dernière édition par Shuggananas, le 10 sept. 2018 03:58:44

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires