3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"

You can use pyre for a while, they're dirt cheap and give good burning damage and res. Just don't get cold damage on your gear or you'll fuck EE

Didn't realize kaom's heart got so expensive, got my king's heart cards for 12c a pop, now at 240c total though

I guess you can get a belly until you farm a bit ?
5L helmet with just burning damage should be fine I spose, get the ascendancy with AoE and damage per endurance charges to compensate for no inc AoE gem

Doryani's catalyst is a good investment too, mind the elemental damage roll

To sum it up, for 3ex or so you could get :
Doryani's
Belly
Double pyre
Burning damage helm
Elder leather belt, then use pristine fossils a bit to get life and recovery
Marble amulet, roll with pristine and scorched fossils
Decent rare boots and gloves to fill your resistance
Some jewels

I'd say buy the helmet last, see if you can get a semi OK burning + conc one
Don't forget to get lightning damage on attacks (gloves, or amulet craft)

This is fantastic advice man, thanks a lot. I have my trading cut out for me tonight LOL
Dernière édition par Letromo88, le 10 sept. 2018 04:43:11
Don't forget flasks too, witchfire brew is a big upgrade
"
Shuggananas a écrit :
Don't forget flasks too, witchfire brew is a big upgrade

Hey so I completed the respec and bought a bunch of gear, take a look at my stuff if you want and give feedback, still had about 30c left over.

got a decent 6l helm but wasnt able to get doriyanis yet, using balefire in meantime. running t9s now very smoothly
Shield Charge no longer get increased in speed by attack speed, what do you suggest to replace it?
"
lester15 a écrit :
Shield Charge no longer get increased in speed by attack speed, what do you suggest to replace it?

I believe attack speed still affects the beginning and ending animation, and global attack speed/ movement speed effect your charge movement speed. So technically it can still be increased. Also the movement speed during the charge is increased every level of shield charge. I can't comment on how big of a nerf the change was to the movement ability because I hadn't used it prior to 3.4
Dernière édition par _Duality_, le 10 sept. 2018 12:43:41
Hey guys, what would be more of an upgrade for me? My second Koams way or Doriyanni?
"
T_V_C a écrit :
Hey guys, what would be more of an upgrade for me? My second Koams way or Doriyanni?

Your characters are set to private so it is pretty hard to say... but I can at least say that Doriyanni = damage, Kaom's Way = survivability.
Dernière édition par _Duality_, le 10 sept. 2018 13:37:20
So im wondering about the helms.

I currently have a 16 Burn / 16 Conc helm.

Why is the 30% dmg from Essence of Horror so good? it is just min/max when your rich or would it give me a large boost in RF Dps even just with Burn + 30 Ess.

Im not very familiar with all the math in this game...
"
Opticazian a écrit :
So im wondering about the helms.

I currently have a 16 Burn / 16 Conc helm.

Why is the 30% dmg from Essence of Horror so good? it is just min/max when your rich or would it give me a large boost in RF Dps even just with Burn + 30 Ess.

Im not very familiar with all the math in this game...

Pretty sure "more" means multiplicative while "increased" bonuses are generally additive with themselves
Hey all - playing HC on this build and crafted the sickest Scepter, got a 20 Conc Helm with T1 Life and T1 Light res role.. and spent over 2000 alts crafting a leather belt that has 90 (+40 implicit) life, 7 % max life, and 20 % Life Recovery. I am feeling super pumped since my Burial farmer died. This build should be able to get me to most end-game stuff.

That said I had some questions while I am still leveling. I have a 21 Vitality and 21 Purity of Fire. I am using end-game T1 tri-res, 90 life, 30 move speed boots so no Bubonic Trail. I have 4 sockets available. Do I socket Empower with PoF and Vit or what is the gem combination? I also use to run another Purity like Ice and in the same token, where does the Enlighten play into effect here?

Lastly, I am only missing Scorching Ray because of currency issues so wondering if I should but a level 21 BUT 7 % qual over 20/20? Which is more damage?

Thanks again for the build!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires