3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Prismaa a écrit :
How is RF in delves?

I am loving this build for this league! Mines are just the size of your RF. SMooth clearing all th way.

Spoiler

Crafted all my gear and jewels except gloves and boots.
Was easy and cheap to do. (How do you link the jewels? do I need them to be in the stash? ahah)

Just don't know where to upgrade now. (Xophs is jsut too expesinve)

Cheers
Fossils make amulet and belt MUCH better to craft. Doesn't take too many tries to get a strong elder belt with them.

Sceptre is still a piece of shit to craft, I haven't hit elemental focus and melee splash yet :(
"
Skk1p a écrit :
"
Prismaa a écrit :
How is RF in delves?

I am loving this build for this league! Mines are just the size of your RF. SMooth clearing all th way.

Spoiler

Was easy and cheap to do. (How do you link the jewels? do I need them to be in the stash? ahah)

Cheers

You can upgrade your jewels a lot. They're a bit expensive on .trade for now, but max life/burning/double resistance are generally around 20-40c, just use a live search to get good ones when they're up
Dernière édition par Shuggananas, le 7 sept. 2018 08:08:45
"
Shuggananas a écrit :
Fossils make amulet and belt MUCH better to craft. Doesn't take too many tries to get a strong elder belt with them.

Sceptre is still a piece of shit to craft, I haven't hit elemental focus and melee splash yet :(
"
Skk1p a écrit :
"
Prismaa a écrit :
How is RF in delves?

Spoiler

Cheers

You can upgrade your jewels a lot. They're a bit expensive on .trade for now, but max life/burning/double resistance are generally around 20-40c, just use a live search to get good ones when they're up

Y. But trying them by craft. 1 by 1. ahaha

Any final thoughts on the boots?
With Bubonic Trail Murder Boots(2 abyssal sockets) we have more damage, no?
The Doryani ones would be for more sustain with the level 25 purity, right?

cheers
Finally got a decent-ish shaped sceptre, jesus that was painful, between 1 and 2 ex worth of alts
The doryani boots are good since they free up 2 gem slots (empower and PoF) and are much cheaper if you want high level purity of fire. I think I'll switch to them.
Dernière édition par Shuggananas, le 7 sept. 2018 14:01:19
"
Shuggananas a écrit :
Finally got a decent-ish shaped sceptre, jesus that was painful, between 1 and 2 ex worth of alts
The doryani boots are good since they free up 2 gem slots (empower and PoF) and are much cheaper if you want high level purity of fire. I think I'll switch to them.

if you socket enlighten into those boots, will it reduce PoF's mana reservation?
Decided to roll with this build for Delve and I've been enjoying it so far. Though it's a little on the slow side, it can consistently and easily do pretty much whatever I throw at it.

I did I have a couple questions though. I understand the dream on an Elder helm is Burning Damage, Conc Effect, and Essence of Horror which will be extremely expensive or lucky to obtain. You also recommended the Horror suffix with Burning Damage, but wouldn't Burning Damage with Conc Effect of any level on an Elder helm end up with more "more" multipliers? And then you can socket Inc AoE and the radius still feels good enough for mapping, Delves, and lab.

For example, level 16 Burning Damage and Conc Effect contribute 50% more burning damage and 50% more area damage respectively. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

Second question, is Might of the Meek worth it for you guys?
Dernière édition par Adder10_0, le 7 sept. 2018 20:28:18
This would be better than Dorianys?

i suck at checking the actual damage of things!

cheers
"
Skk1p a écrit :
This would be better than Dorianys?

i suck at checking the actual damage of things!

cheers

wouldn't that fuck up EE?
"
rhah a écrit :
"
Shuggananas a écrit :

if you socket enlighten into those boots, will it reduce PoF's mana reservation?

I don't think it matters with level 3 enlighten, you have a total of 99.4% mana reserved with 2 auras

Ideal setup :

Shield : Purity of ice, vitality, enlighten
Gloves : shield charge, crits, orb of storms, blood magic, [elder faster attacks support mod]
Boots : Golem, CWDT, whatever (enduring cry unlinked possible, or unlinked phase run + blood magic for delve)
Dernière édition par Shuggananas, le 8 sept. 2018 05:23:19
Any reason you dont go unwearing stance key, and take unyielding instead of unstopable?
you will get 40% increased dmg and 40% increased aoe at max endurancescharges.
All this only cost 1 passives more.

And you can take 4 more life nodes from blodless wheel

Like this :

https://poeplanner.com/AA4AAP8ADhEAAHzG2FhjPfzEWPZIXz8UIO8OwQQB3ITZR369NmSjYSGE79rBdO0FLTWS2L3-Crc-QYf56Gh02mKDzDwtxq4MXxynU6XE9iftBg7UfAn2GS7ZYa2Nz36Cxyj6mK24kxzc6-4y0UVHwGYEs6IA8B9o8qcI2CRWSJrgRZ1TUo9GHRQSaRcccXn60hZv42okqjbpjxqu_4KbMPg62CcvkFUaOAGRLdKDXxhWdqzyRTrh_o9N46ZXjM9QR2VNvqd67y5T02-i6hLhVw2WbJHOu-3zm2hlVbWezdIhpzCfywHnNugaVRRN_Eu8nxiRwAEGxl2k3dXLHtI48430gwAAAAAA
Dernière édition par paraply, le 8 sept. 2018 14:58:27

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires