3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
paraply a écrit :
Any reason you dont go unwearing stance key, and take unyielding instead of unstopable?
you will get 40% increased dmg and 40% increased aoe at max endurancescharges.
All this only cost 1 passives more.

And you can take 4 more life nodes from blodless wheel

Like this :

https://poeplanner.com/AA4AAP8ADhEAAHzG2FhjPfzEWPZIXz8UIO8OwQQB3ITZR369NmSjYSGE79rBdO0FLTWS2L3-Crc-QYf56Gh02mKDzDwtxq4MXxynU6XE9iftBg7UfAn2GS7ZYa2Nz36Cxyj6mK24kxzc6-4y0UVHwGYEs6IA8B9o8qcI2CRWSJrgRZ1TUo9GHRQSaRcccXn60hZv42okqjbpjxqu_4KbMPg62CcvkFUaOAGRLdKDXxhWdqzyRTrh_o9N46ZXjM9QR2VNvqd67y5T02-i6hLhVw2WbJHOu-3zm2hlVbWezdIhpzCfywHnNugaVRRN_Eu8nxiRwAEGxl2k3dXLHtI48430gwAAAAAA

Cannot be slowed is important, so is the 10% MS. Unyielding doesn't give that much AoE and damage actually
"
Shuggananas a écrit :
"
paraply a écrit :
Any reason you dont go unwearing stance key, and take unyielding instead of unstopable?

Like this :

https://poeplanner.com/AA4AAP8ADhEAAHzG2FhjPfzEWPZIXz8UIO8OwQQB3ITZR369NmSjYSGE79rBdO0FLTWS2L3-Crc-QYf56Gh02mKDzDwtxq4MXxynU6XE9iftBg7UfAn2GS7ZYa2Nz36Cxyj6mK24kxzc6-4y0UVHwGYEs6IA8B9o8qcI2CRWSJrgRZ1TUo9GHRQSaRcccXn60hZv42okqjbpjxqu_4KbMPg62CcvkFUaOAGRLdKDXxhWdqzyRTrh_o9N46ZXjM9QR2VNvqd67y5T02-i6hLhVw2WbJHOu-3zm2hlVbWezdIhpzCfywHnNugaVRRN_Eu8nxiRwAEGxl2k3dXLHtI48430gwAAAAAA

Cannot be slowed is important, so is the 10% MS. Unyielding doesn't give that much AoE and damage actually

cannot be slowed is only important for uber elder etc. With mapping those 40% increased aoe is so good, and let you run with conc effect if you dont have crafted elder helmet
"

cannot be slowed is only important for uber elder etc. With mapping those 40% increased aoe is so good, and let you run with conc effect if you dont have crafted elder helmet

It depends, it's good for uber lab runs, it's good for map mods that give slow,good for shaper,elder runs. I used that last league, and did not really feel that I would need more damage in maps. In T15 maps, maybe, but anything lower than that pretty much melts away instantly.

And while delving this also has it's usefulness, there are a lot of things there that give slow, so you not being able to be slowed below base speed can be a good thing there as well. The AOE might be more beneficial in maps, in delves the corridors are tight and many times a small aura is more than enough to handle the mobs.

I guess it's each to their own playstyle. For me, the movespeed is more important,especially now since brightbeak does not make you shield charge like it used to.
Dernière édition par Nosferat, le 9 sept. 2018 05:24:59
Can someone take a look at my character please?
My PoB numbers are low af compared to the budget PoB posted by OP 80k my dps against shaper vs his 130k(with inc.aoe).
Getting 20/20 gems doesn't really change much, any help will be appreciated.
Thanks!
"
paraply a écrit :

Like this :

Going through the jewel socket is better because even a 5-10c jewel is worth at least 2.5 passive points. You also get a bit of int and dex, which can be helpful.

Going your way gives you access to a life wheel, which is worth 1.5 passive points. You don’t really need Unwavering Stance, even if you don’t have Unstoppable. If you want more life nodes just go for the “Tireless” wheel.
"
jonean a écrit :
My PoB numbers are low af compared to the budget PoB posted by OP 80k my dps against shaper vs his 130k(with inc.aoe).
Thanks!

post your pastebin
"
rhah a écrit :
"
jonean a écrit :
Thanks!

post your pastebin

https://pastebin.com/QC9HfydK actually it's not even 80k
"
Adder10_0 a écrit :
Decided to roll with this build for Delve and I've been enjoying it so far. Though it's a little on the slow side, it can consistently and easily do pretty much whatever I throw at it.

I did I have a couple questions though. I understand the dream on an Elder helm is Burning Damage, Conc Effect, and Essence of Horror which will be extremely expensive or lucky to obtain. You also recommended the Horror suffix with Burning Damage, but wouldn't Burning Damage with Conc Effect of any level on an Elder helm end up with more "more" multipliers? And then you can socket Inc AoE and the radius still feels good enough for mapping, Delves, and lab.

For example, level 16 Burning Damage and Conc Effect contribute 50% more burning damage and 50% more area damage respectively. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

Second question, is Might of the Meek worth it for you guys?

Yeah, conc gives you a huge damage boost, but only against trash.

I wouldn't say that conc on helmet is the dream for everyone. The thing is that you need a specific amount of damage to clear trash efficiently. Going above that amount will have no effect on clear speed. So, if your gear is good enough, you really don't need conc on your helmet. More AoE is going to better. If your gear is trash however, and you want to push into high tier maps quicker, then conc on helmet can help you out quite a bit.
"
jonean a écrit :
"
rhah a écrit :
"
jonean a écrit :
Thanks!

post your pastebin

https://pastebin.com/QC9HfydK actually it's not even 80k

Mine has potions enabled. And you forgot to tick "enemy was hit by lightning/cold damage". So EE wasn't enabled.

I also disabled SR since it's not used against trash. So re-enable it if you reconfigure for boss damage.

https://pastebin.com/e6yD1jcZ

174k vs trash

You just need to get additional lightning or cold damage to attacks on your gear. You can craft it on your amulet using elreon.
Woo, check out what I crafted!
Spoiler

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires