[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

"
baphamet a écrit :
cool looking build, i'm sure this has been asked but why stone golem with vaal pact?

That' an oversight from when I updated the guide. Before the changes to leech this league, leech was so good we didn't need Vaal Pact so it was a nice QoL to have the regen. Gonna stick a Lightning Golem instead for the attack speed. Or maybe even drop a golem altogether and put our Whirling Blades in a 4L and use Blood Magic to completely negate mana issues.

***Edit: Apparently I did not have Stone Golem in my recommended gem setup except during the leveling tips section. I removed him from there. I did notice that he's still in the sockets on all of the example gear I linked, so I put a disclaimer that gems in gear should not be followed and to only follow the "Gem setup" section.
Dernière édition par TheNotoriousPIG, le 17 mars 2019 21:50:01
Ahh okay, got ya!
At what point does this build get tanky?

I'm in A10, lvl 60, two Ascendancy nodes. Damage is good but JFC I am crazy squishy. Every boss fight is a spawn rush.
"
Brikker a écrit :
At what point does this build get tanky?

I'm in A10, lvl 60, two Ascendancy nodes. Damage is good but JFC I am crazy squishy. Every boss fight is a spawn rush.

No idea, I've never had complaints about not being tanky at any point with this build. Except when a few people dropped BoR for a 6L chest and realized the build is better with the cheap helm.

I pulled up your char in Path of Building, you're at lvl 68 with 3,800 life, all res capped except lightning by a little and all your gem setups are set. Do you play melee builds often? I see your other characters are mostly Templars and Witches, with one Molten Strike Jugg which is notoriously good at facetanking everything. Using Whirling Blades (or any movement skill) to dodge certain boss mechanics is extremely important with melee builds that don't just facetank the world.
Hi! I’m new to the game on PS4 and I’m running your build. Can you clarify your gem placements for me? Do I put lightning golem on either glove/boots and ancestral protector on the other? Which support gems go to which skill? That’s the only part I found confusing in an otherwise awesome guide.
"
TheMightyThor252 a écrit :
Hi! I’m new to the game on PS4 and I’m running your build. Can you clarify your gem placements for me? Do I put lightning golem on either glove/boots and ancestral protector on the other? Which support gems go to which skill? That’s the only part I found confusing in an otherwise awesome guide.

You absolutely need to have either your boots or gloves as a 4 link and put one a CWDT's with Blood Rage and Immortal Call (make sure Immortal Call is socketed AFTER the Blood Rage so that it procs after and stops the physical damage degen) It doesn't really matter if the 4th link is Punishment or Phase Run, just go with whatever colors roll easiest.

Now, the other will need at least 2 linked sockets so you can have a CWDT linked to Phase Run or Punishment (whichever wasn't used in your other 4 link setup) And the other 2 sockets don't need to be linked, since your Golem and Anc Protector will be there and they aren't supported by anything.

I hope this is clear enough, if not let me know! I can even turn on my stream, log on and show you exactly what I'm talking about. just send me a message on twitch since I only check here every couple days.

Thanks for the build and the reply! Quick question...are you aware that your skill trees are on 3.0 or 3.1 versions? I was starting to work towards your build but this made me second guess it. When I pull it up in PoE planner it shows 3.0 for the first of your leveling trees, and 3.1 for the others.
"
TheMightyThor252 a écrit :
Thanks for the build and the reply! Quick question...are you aware that your skill trees are on 3.0 or 3.1 versions? I was starting to work towards your build but this made me second guess it. When I pull it up in PoE planner it shows 3.0 for the first of your leveling trees, and 3.1 for the others.

Yea, I did notice it once but didn't have time to go swap them out because they are literally the same. Nothing at that part of the tree changed. I'll change it one of these days :)
Hey nice build, why we dont use vaal pact?
Just wanted to say thanks for putting this build up! I had a blast leveling it for my first time playing the game, and was able to gear it out fairly easily, and it's let me do pretty much any tier of map without too many problems. I have an awful computer, but even so, as long as my fps stays in the teens I pretty much never die, even if I don't exactly know what's going on, lol. I love the feel of the build, it's my favourite style of character so I was really happy to find this guide!

One question, how come you don't take blade barrier? I know that the brine king power mitigates a lot of the need for block recovery, but the 7% block chance seems really good to me. I don't know how the mechanics crunch out but it seems like 34% block would make you impossible for a blinded enemy to hit with at least 16% evasion. Do you need more evasion rating to maintain the same evade % as your level increases or something?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires