[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

"
Sunyata_ a écrit :
Just wanted to say thanks for putting this build up! I had a blast leveling it for my first time playing the game, and was able to gear it out fairly easily, and it's let me do pretty much any tier of map without too many problems. I have an awful computer, but even so, as long as my fps stays in the teens I pretty much never die, even if I don't exactly know what's going on, lol. I love the feel of the build, it's my favourite style of character so I was really happy to find this guide!

One question, how come you don't take blade barrier? I know that the brine king power mitigates a lot of the need for block recovery, but the 7% block chance seems really good to me. I don't know how the mechanics crunch out but it seems like 34% block would make you impossible for a blinded enemy to hit with at least 16% evasion. Do you need more evasion rating to maintain the same evade % as your level increases or something?

Glad you're enjoying it! I remember I actually did have Blade Barrier in older version of this guide. I think it got removed and lost in the shuffle because most people enjoyed the build so much that they pushed it past the budget version and got a 6 linked Belly of the Beast, and without the block on BoR there was very little benefit from having Blade Barrier. I think I will go and add it in right now! Thanks for the Suggestion!

"
Kokocho a écrit :

Hey nice build, why we dont use vaal pact?

We do, you can see it in the 85 point tree :)
As others before me I wanted to thank you for that build!

While looking for a way to raise my int to equip Bloodseeker I stumbled upon Carnage Heart which seems to have some huge synergies with that build. But as it isn't part of the suggested uniques I was wondering if it has some sort of drawbacks that I failed to notice that would make it a bad choice.
"
Huillam a écrit :
As others before me I wanted to thank you for that build!

While looking for a way to raise my int to equip Bloodseeker I stumbled upon Carnage Heart which seems to have some huge synergies with that build. But as it isn't part of the suggested uniques I was wondering if it has some sort of drawbacks that I failed to notice that would make it a bad choice.

Actually, I forgot all about that amulet. I remember using it and it being discussed, I'm pretty sure if you scroll through the early comments you'll see it come up more than a few times.

I think the way leech was before 3.6, what carnage heart offered had a low ceiling and the leech buff was hardly needed or noticeable. A flat physical damage out-scaled the increased dmg from CH. Resist are easy to cap with this build, so finding an amulet with Int, flat phys and life was very cheap and just all around better.

But now... The leech buff on CH might be massive. I will definitely put it into the build as a suggestions (and throw you some credit)

If you have one, let me know how it feels with the increased leech.
Hey man, first of all thanks for this guide! I have enjoyed it very much and am currently level 92 and have more or less been trying to follow your build very closely.

I was wondering though if you could take a look at my build / tree and let me know if you see any improvements I can make or or any glaring mistakes. I have recently been trying to beat the shaper set and I'm getting destroyed every time. I also seem to get randomly one-hit out of no where pretty often even when I'm in a seemingly not dangerous situation. IGN: SirNuttButter

Thanks again for sharing this build!
IGN: GonnaSyphaHerpilAids
Dernière édition par Captain_Reynolds, le 23 avr. 2019 02:09:09
"
TheNotoriousPIG a écrit :
If you have one, let me know how it feels with the increased leech.

The thing is: I equiped it along with the Bloodseeker (and I the same time revamped my sockets and links). Everything came with a massive increase in damage and survivability but I can't say whether or not the amulet helped a lot in this.

For what it's worth I tried checking numbers in Path of Building:
Without the amulet the total DPS goes down from 104k to 97k while the the Life Leech/On Hit Rate goes down from 2856 to 2823.
If I understand things correctly I already reach the life leech cap without the amulet (the difference being due to the small loss of max life without an amulet).
A god-rolled rare amulet should be better but at least the Carnage Heart is fairly cheap.

@Captain_Reynolds: I think your profile is set to private.
"
TheNotoriousPIG a écrit :

@Captain_Reynolds: I think your profile is set to private.

Sorry about that, I updated it.
That may be on purpose (I'm definitly not an expert here) but I can notice some differences between your build and TheNotoriousPIG's one:
You grabed Iron Reflexes, Spirit Void and Soul of Steel while missing Herbalism, Berserking and Warrior's Blood (and few jewel slots).
You're not using The Bringer of Rain.

I don't know if trading life for armor is worth it but a single 0.4% mana leech node should be enough. The second one and Spirit Void are probably wasted.
Dernière édition par Huillam, le 23 avr. 2019 12:47:14
"
Huillam a écrit :
That may be on purpose (I'm definitly not an expert here) but I can notice some differences between your build and TheNotoriousPIG's one:
You grabed Iron Reflexes, Spirit Void and Soul of Steel while missing Herbalism, Berserking and Warrior's Blood (and few jewel slots).
You're not using The Bringer of Rain.

I don't know if trading life for armor is worth it but a single 0.4% mana leech node should be enough. The second one and Spirit Void are probably wasted.

Thanks for your input, I got rid of Spirit void for Herbalism... I was having mana troubles early on. I got iron Reflexes and Soul of Steel because i thought they might be worth the survivability / damage mitigation. I'm honeslty not sure what the point of Warriors Blood is since its main benefit is life-regen which i cant use. Is the 20% stun threshold really worth that point?

The chest piece I have is essentially a 7 link so I thought it might be worth it to use over BoR but I'm second guessing that now since I'm having late game issues.
I'm at a loss regarding Warrior's Blood. In term of HP both Beef and the 4% life node near Thick Skin give more while Soul of the Brine King is probably a much better defense against stun locking than Warrior's Blood.

For the BoR, I suspect that blind helps a lot in term of survivability: as I understand things, a blinded target suffer a -50% chance to both hit and critical hit.
"
Captain_Reynolds a écrit :

Thanks for your input, I got rid of Spirit void for Herbalism... I was having mana troubles early on. I got iron Reflexes and Soul of Steel because i thought they might be worth the survivability / damage mitigation. I'm honeslty not sure what the point of Warriors Blood is since its main benefit is life-regen which i cant use. Is the 20% stun threshold really worth that point?

The chest piece I have is essentially a 7 link so I thought it might be worth it to use over BoR but I'm second guessing that now since I'm having late game issues.

Just took at look at your character and pulled him up in Path of Building. The damage BoR was only 20k dps less with the BoR and dropping the chest (even losing the 40% BF dmg on Devotos) Don't forget BoR also gives you 20-30 phys dmg to attacks, which is prob equal to a lvl 1 Maim. So, you're basically losing a lot of defenses for that 20k DPS. And, you actually went down 200 life since Devoto's doesn't have any life on it. Blind, Block chance and endurance charges BoR gives is seriously underrated. Especially since the charges extend your Immortal Call.

Also, in your gloves, you have RGRG. If you put the Imm Call after your Blood Rage, the Imm Call will prevent the phys degen and save you little bit of life. It's not huge, but it may save you in very close situations. Set it up as CWDT- Blood Rage- Imm Call - Phase Run.

Iron Reflexes is alos fine, we don't lose much Evasion by taking it but gain a pretty nice bit of armour. With Iron Reflexes vs a blinded enemey, you'd show 52% chance to evade. Without it, it jumps only to 58%. But it shows you'd gain 13% phys reduction.

"
Huillam a écrit :
I'm at a loss regarding Warrior's Blood. In term of HP both Beef and the 4% life node near Thick Skin give more while Soul of the Brine King is probably a much better defense against stun locking than Warrior's Blood.

For the BoR, I suspect that blind helps a lot in term of survivability: as I understand things, a blinded target suffer a -50% chance to both hit and critical hit.

Yea, Warriors Blood needs to be taken out. We should have plenty of respec points since we being pathing our final tree from the beginning.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires