[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

I also caught another way to increase DPS as well as survivability. Use Infused Channeling instead of Chance to Bleed. This also gives us 8% phys reductions as well as 8% reduced damage from any attacks, AoE, Melee and channeling skills.

Blade Flurry - Infused Channeling - Maim - Inc Aoe/Conc Effect.

Using this setup on Captain_Reynolds's character shows 332,000 Shaper DPS with all flask up and only "Maimed" and "Leeching" boxes checked off. No other buffs.

If you get hit and Phase Run + Blood Rage + Punishment go off, the dmg jumps to 503,000 Shaper DPS.

Here's the PoB: https://pastebin.com/yxNwhHsd
Dernière édition par TheNotoriousPIG, le 24 avr. 2019 20:29:11
I've been an off and on player for years. Though mostly off and don't really have any experience tweaking builds. This build has been a lot of fun but I've been considering the recent comments in the thread regarding Warrior's Blood.

Currently I have Warrior's Blood and the 5 nodes up to the Marauder start.

If I respec those 6 points, then were to put them?

5% life node near Herbalism
2x 5% life nodes near Bloodless
3x Armour, Evasion and Life nodes just below Duelist start (6% Evasion and Armour + 4% maximum life)

With those 6 node changes, according to Path of Building the change is

+30% Total Life
+18% Evasion Rating
-8% Armour
-20 Strength

If I take Iron Reflexes each of those Armour, Evasion and Life nodes becomes 12% armour + 4% maximum life. But that's 2 more passive points to get it.

Thoughts? What are your plans if you don't take Warrior's Blood?

"
TheNotoriousPIG a écrit :
I also caught another way to increase DPS as well as survivability. Use Infused Channeling instead of Chance to Bleed. This also gives us 8% phys reductions as well as 8% reduced damage from any attacks, AoE, Melee and channeling skills.

Blade Flurry - Infused Channeling - Maim - Inc Aoe/Conc Effect.

I also see a nice DPS increase in Path of Building by replacing Chance to Bleed with Infused Channeling.
I've been thinking of trading the jewel slot below Berserking and Duality in favor of the one west of the three: with 16% armor instead of 20 strength along the way.

Another option was to drop the 5% life below Heart of the Warrior, and the south west jewel slot in favor of Soul of Steel.
With my gear that would mean 100 less HP but a physical hit would hit for 50% of its original value instead of 61%.
Any hint for Izaro ?
I tried it twice now and twice I've been oneshoted: I simply don't have enough room to maneuver. It's either a oneshot or a dash into one of the trap in the room.
Is there something completly wrong in my gear that I should change asap?
Edit: Got it on my 5th try. And I don't even know why he died. He still had a bunch of life and just surrendered. Which is fine, he probably realized that was going to get super really mad.

Completly different subjet: I see a massive dps increase with Ancestral Warchief over Ancestral Protector. In Path of Building it's a 1.8% increase with the protector, 18.1% with the warchief and 32.1% with the vaal warchief.
Edit: More numbers.
Without any of them my attack rate is of 10.18 and my average damage of 6284.
With AP: My attack rate goes up to 10.36.
With AW: My average damage goes up to 7422.
With VAW: Said damage reaches 8320.

For the few bosses I killed with VAW active it definitly felt like a major increase in damage but others feedback would be welcome.
Dernière édition par Huillam, le 26 avr. 2019 20:57:22
"
Ageous a écrit :
I've been an off and on player for years. Though mostly off and don't really have any experience tweaking builds. This build has been a lot of fun but I've been considering the recent comments in the thread regarding Warrior's Blood.

Currently I have Warrior's Blood and the 5 nodes up to the Marauder start.

If I respec those 6 points, then were to put them?

Thoughts? What are your plans if you don't take Warrior's Blood?

I honestly like having a massive life pool over a little more phys reduction. a couple extra hundred life may be what saves you vs a big ele/chaos/degen. Plus it buffs your leech rates since leech is all % life based.

That why if going for Iron Reflexes/Soul of Steel, I'd recommend doing so once you're in your 90s and have close to 200% life.

I did update the skill trees, so check out the one closest to your level and if it looks good to you, follow my specs :)

"
Huillam a écrit :
Any hint for Izaro ?
I tried it twice now and twice I've been oneshoted: I simply don't have enough room to maneuver. It's either a oneshot or a dash into one of the trap in the room.
Is there something completly wrong in my gear that I should change asap?
Edit: Got it on my 5th try. And I don't even know why he died. He still had a bunch of life and just surrendered. Which is fine, he probably realized that was going to get super really mad.

Completly different subjet: I see a massive dps increase with Ancestral Warchief over Ancestral Protector. In Path of Building it's a 1.8% increase with the protector, 18.1% with the warchief and 32.1% with the vaal warchief.
Edit: More numbers.
Without any of them my attack rate is of 10.18 and my average damage of 6284.
With AP: My attack rate goes up to 10.36.
With AW: My average damage goes up to 7422.
With VAW: Said damage reaches 8320.

For the few bosses I killed with VAW active it definitly felt like a major increase in damage but others feedback would be welcome.

You def smacked Izaro for that 20% cull on that last fight. Izaro is hte perfect example of a fight where you have to hit and run to avoid his big hits. Once you know the fight, and you avoid the slams, green balls and reave then it's an easy fight.

The protector vs warchief has come up. Warchief will give you more dps if you can stand in one spot and constantly hold BF and release over and over and over...

Remember we get an extra 20% more multiplier for every stack on BF when we release.

But, in dangerous fights you will mostly likely be getting 1 or 2 BF releases before you have to Whirling Blades to dodge or chase the boss. This is where Protector is better.

Getting 2 full BF releases (with AP) on a boss would be more damage than getting 1 full release and a smaller release (with AW).

Might be a decent idea for a gem swap. Keep in AW for bosses you can face tank, and swap in AP for mobile bosses or bosses that you have to dodge often.
I'm still in the low tiers of my atlas. Hopefully the Protector will shine more later.
Still, the Warchief is a really nice addition for map clearing and delving: the vaal version has some insane range and tends to clear the entire screen in few seconds.

For delving (I love that place) I grabed a Cyclopean Coil: As with most uniques it's cheaper than a rare with good rolls and for that area it's definitly a pretty viable option.

I've also been thinking of switching the Whirling Blades setup from a weapon to my boots/gloves: As my golem isn't auto-casted it would allow me to switch to my secondary weapons (a pair of swords with leap slam) without loosing my auras. It's minor but it would make my life easier in some memories (and to a lesser extent in the labyrinth).

And in case there's someone else struggling with Izaro: When assigning a skill to a button, there's an option to always attack without moving. Great to move out of Izaro's range with whirling blade without walking first if the cursor is too far away. Hell I wish I had known about that one earlier. T_T
Dernière édition par Huillam, le 27 avr. 2019 21:07:33
"
Huillam a écrit :
I'm still in the low tiers of my atlas. Hopefully the Protector will shine more later.
Still, the Warchief is really nice addition for map clearing and delving: the vaal version has some insane range and tends to clear the entire screen in few seconds.

For delving (I love that place) I grabed a Cyclopean Coil: As with most uniques it's cheaper than a rare with good rolls and for that area it's definitly a pretty viable option.

I've also been thinking of switching the Whirling Blades setup from a weapon to my boots/gloves: As my golem isn't auto-casted it would allow me to switch to my secondary weapons (a pair of swords with leap slam) without loosing my auras. It's minor but it would make my life easier in some memories (and to a lesser extent in the labyrinth).

And in case there's someone else struggling with Izaro: When assigning a skill to a button, there's an option to always attack without moving. Great to move out of Izaro's range with whirling blade without walking first if the cursor is too far away. Hell I wish I had known about that one earlier. T_T

Vaal AW is adding a good 40k dps himself, they need to make a Vaal AP and then we'd have a clear cut BIS here!

I'm pretty sure I have it in the guide somewhere, but Belt of the Deceiver is a good belt I've used with this build. It gives a 10% more dmg and gives you more defense vs crits

Attack without move is a key! I totally need to put that in the guide too. There are so many things to know in this game, cant include everything, but I think that one is important enough to put in the guide for sure.
Dernière édition par TheNotoriousPIG, le 28 avr. 2019 01:05:19
new player here: which claw goes to the main and offhand? Just look at the dps counter or bloodseeker in main hand?

Thx for the guide, it's my first character and I love it :)
"
Tolch0ck a écrit :
new player here: which claw goes to the main and offhand? Just look at the dps counter or bloodseeker in main hand?

Thx for the guide, it's my first character and I love it :)

It doesn't matter much, but I like the rare in the main hand to get regular leech ramping up. Sicne you end up around 10 attacks per second this is literally like a .10 second difference in most cases. Since BF alternates attacks between the two and it attacks so fast, either one will feel basically the same.
Thank for this great build!
Enjoying a great deal as a new player!
Just wondering how far you got with this build.
Elder/Shaper viable?
I am at lvl 81 and feel that there might be a barrier going further!
How far have you got?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires