[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

Will this setup work good with assassin ascendancy?
"
ratowar a écrit :
still getting one-shoted by syndicate members.. can't kill them fast enough on tier 12+.

Good news! They nerfed Syndicate a bunch!

"
TwisterDon a écrit :
Will this setup work good with assassin ascendancy?

Def not, Assassin is about the opposite from what my guide does. We never crit, but never miss, rely mainly on leech and high life pool to be tanky, and the requirements for are really cheap to obtain. An Assassin would rely on crit for damage, no instant leech and a much lower life pool and.. I really don't know what for defenses. Probably glass cannon and melt things in seconds or die. Crit is also a lot more expensive to scale.

There are plenty of crit Blade Flurry guides out there, and prob as Assassins too. You'd be better off finding a guide than trying to convert this one.

"
Must have 1 Bloodseeker and 1 Rare Claw (Credit yigita and MorningRize2)
Since Bloodseeker has intsa-leech, we would not gain the full benefits of skills that require us to be leeching if we wielded 2 Bloodseekers (Like, Immune to Stuns while Leeching). Since typical leech happens over a period of time, we have a rare claw in our off-hand, that claw will leech over time and allow us to over leech and gain the "while leeching" benefits.

SO newb question time!

With 3.5 and how duel wielding now works I was wondering how long does the leeching last?

Will for example the normal leech claw trigger 'while leeching' and maintain that trigger until it strikes again or will we always just be working on half-gas (leeching and not leech each time the claw swaps).
"
magicdownunder a écrit :
"
Must have 1 Bloodseeker and 1 Rare Claw (Credit yigita and MorningRize2)
Since Bloodseeker has intsa-leech, we would not gain the full benefits of skills that require us to be leeching if we wielded 2 Bloodseekers (Like, Immune to Stuns while Leeching). Since typical leech happens over a period of time, we have a rare claw in our off-hand, that claw will leech over time and allow us to over leech and gain the "while leeching" benefits.

SO newb question time!

With 3.5 and how duel wielding now works I was wondering how long does the leeching last?

Will for example the normal leech claw trigger 'while leeching' and maintain that trigger until it strikes again or will we always just be working on half-gas (leeching and not leech each time the claw swaps).

It will maintain all the effects until the overleech has run its course. With overleech you will still gain the "while leeching" effects until it has run it's normal course. You can have multiple instances of leech going, these just help you to reach the max rate faster and then all other effects are ignored. I can't find the exact duration, but it felt rather significant. I'd be running uber lab, hit some mobs and then run into a trap a few seconds later and see my health regen back up to full within a couple seconds form the leech before I could even hit my life flask.

So, even at full life you are still getting these benefits and as soon as your life drops, you get the instant leech from Bloodseeker. Sure, it will technically have a split-second delay if you happen to lose life while the rare claw is hitting, but with 6-8 attacks a second this is insignificant.

Also, some reason I replied to you two days ago, but when I came check today my reply wasn't there... weird.
Dernière édition par TheNotoriousPIG, le 24 janv. 2019 20:59:44
Hey. How much dps and hp should i have in endgame non budget.
"
vhite123 a écrit :
Hey. How much dps and hp should i have in endgame non budget.

It really all depends on the life rolls you get on all your rare gear. If you go through the guide and find the parts that show my progress you can see what my life and dps was at different stages.
Hi there, i just read about life leech mechanic and feel like Slayer is a great class. I attempt to take this build as my next league starter. But here my question why u set level of CWDT too high (lv13)? And why dont we use Vaal Pact ?
still sane exile ? Nope
Dernière édition par kurofafi, le 19 févr. 2019 22:24:38
Hey! Since brutal fervor no longer grants stun immunity, what is the best way to get that?
Is brine king pantheon good enough? Kaoms roots makes you loose 4 sockets and unwavering stance on the tree is like 7 points away for me...
Dernière édition par Berghagen77, le 20 févr. 2019 05:09:16
"
kurofafi a écrit :
Hi there, i just read about life leech mechanic and feel like Slayer is a great class. I attempt to take this build as my next league starter. But here my question why u set level of CWDT too high (lv13)? And why dont we use Vaal Pact ?

I set it that high only once I have around 6k life. My personal pref is to have it proc at about 1/3rd of my life, that way I can level the gems up to get better effect and being around 4k when they all proc feels like a comfortable spot.

"
Hey! Since brutal fervor no longer grants stun immunity, what is the best way to get that?
Is brine king pantheon good enough? Kaoms roots makes you loose 4 sockets and unwavering stance on the tree is like 7 points away for me...

Brine king is good enough. I've never felt like being stunned was ever a problem. the only stuns we'd be worried about are anything that hits us for more than 50% of our life. Since we should be overleeching almost instantly when fighting, if we are stunned we'll have a ton of regen to sustain us through and then we're back to leeching our asses off for the next 2 seconds of stun immunity :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires