Breach and Legacy as Core Game Mechanics

Can we at least use all the leaguestones we have on Standard?

You can make them stop dropping, but it's a damned shame to have all these stones that we can't use.

Honestly, Standard is quite boring compared to leagues and we all know POE takes a massive player dropoff in between leagues.
... it seems pretty logical that the LEAGUE stone feature on Standard would solve this post-league boredom, and make more of us invest time into Standard when the leagues are over.

"Too much overhead" ? Really? You can come up with a much better solution to protect the overwhelmability of new players.

I really, really question the decision-making from you guys lately. I understand 3.0 is a massive undertaking, and it's much easier to put things like this on the shelf. But I honestly think you should evaluate your decision-making process. You could have spent ten more minutes in the meeting room coming up with a solution better than shelving leaguestones all together "for now".

Can't wait for 3.0, the beta, the pantheon system, and the balance changes that come from beta. Will miss leaguestones - Legacy has been my favourite league besides Headhunter races and Flashback league.
Well this sucks. Can you at least make zana mods much cheaper? They are too expensive for solo players to ever really have fun with. This was the first time in years I have had a lot of fun doing maps.

Just make them only work with maps, and have them go into the map device. Most new players don't get to maps anyway.
"
Telzen a écrit :
Well this sucks. Can you at least make zana mods much cheaper? They are too expensive for solo players to ever really have fun with. This was the first time in years I have had a lot of fun doing maps.

Just make them only work with maps, and have them go into the map device. Most new players don't get to maps anyway.

Exact reason I never used zana mods, I hate trading and lean more towards solo with the occasional trade when I need something I know I will never drop...stones fixed this by being a drop, not everyone has hundreds and hundreds of chaos just sitting collecting dust...and 2 to 3 chaos a map mod is insane when you figure you do 25+ maps a day, so your talking 75ish or more chaos per day just to enjoy mapping at is fullest potential....ugh! Wish the would put the cost at 1 chaos, or alts...always have tons of those!

Ooo yes, do a reliquary type system again. Lots of room to experiment there.
Good bye, Leaguestones. So sad!
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
nice
Legacy should have been added to standard, but not the "core" as far as temp leagues are concerned.
Really wish league stones would remain for permanent league players :(
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
I think leaguestones would be fine if added to the maps only, just like breach.

But if they will be removed, I would like to ask for new Zana mods with more than one hard mod. Maybe something like:
-2 mixed mods?
-3 random mods?
-all mods but very expensive?
Ruining the existing league stones seems fucking stupid. Why not leave the ability to use them up?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires