Breach and Legacy as Core Game Mechanics

If the three different difficulties are being removed, will there still be an experience penalty upon death? (please say no, please say no) :)
Great news!

Me likey me Xoph's Blood amulet.
Even if it's more expensive in the future I like to have that as a chase item for couple of my builds. With the breach being in core game it was way too easy to get in my opinion.

Agree on not having breaches while leveling, they really skewed the exp gain on various occasions. I also skipped most breaches during cruel and merciless as they were a bit too rippy on certain characters whose power kick in later to the process.
Thanks GGG! awesome!
Breach as core mechanic is great. If you actually do plan to do legacy please remove some of the lesser used ones, and make micromanaging less tedious and annoying.

B E T A S O O N
Hi. I'm a newer player for all intents and purposes (took a VERY long break after closed beta).

Legacy Leaguestones don't really add overhead for newer players; they add interest and enjoyment. There's far, far more overhead involved in some of the more complicated vanilla aspects of this game. Leaguestones are half a drop in the bucket by comparison.

The only thing that needs tweaking is the annoyance of managing them. Even a confirmation pop-up when entering/creating a new instance would go a long way.

I'm sure you won't change your minds, but I've said my piece.
"
we will be making some adjustments to the Hand of Wisdom and Action

I wouldn't be surprised if you leave Brutus' Lead Sprinkler as is.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
No leaguestones? GG, what a boring game gonna be /again/...
I guess i will leave again asap i got a reward and try the new bosses/areas/maps doing the challenges.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
"
Ayla_Skirata a écrit :
The Leaguestones would make standard not so boring. I would actually play standard.

GGG doesn't want you to play standard, so I don't know what your comment was hoping to accomplish.
good news, well done GGG
This makes me very sad. Leaguestones really renewed my interest in the game. I loved the control over the map experience and truthfully I have never paid Zana to mod a map because I never felt it was worth it. I'm not really a power player and I just felt spending the currency for a chance at something good was not very fun. I'm actually really annoyed to hear that leaguestones won't work. I had been saving them with the idea of actually playing in standard (something I have never felt like doing). This pretty much seals the deal that I won't be playing standard at all. I wonder if the stones can be vendored in standard of if they are completely worthless.

Not that GGG will listen to one player's plea, but please reconsider the leaguestone mechanic. It was so much fun. This is the first league that I have not tired of. I've gone deeper into the game than ever before and end game is just so much better with this mechanic.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires