Breach and Legacy as Core Game Mechanics

"
sagiterios a écrit :
i like the idea of moving the leaguestone slots onto the map device, so that you could determine the effects for a specific map when it opens, but is only able to effect maps. would also make it so that leaguestones only dropped in maps, were generally rarer but with higher chance for being magic

Pretty much sums up my thoughts.

- Rarer stones(enough to push use down where you cannot find more than you use or close)

- More chance to be magic

- Only useable in maps

- You add them on map device

- Reduced to max 2 leaguestones per area

Overall i am happy that they are gone, because in current form too annoying to deal with all the time. Also when stones become so rare that they change from being "annoying because i have to constantly take care of it" to "Damn, finally i get me another one", then the annoying feeling with managing them goes away.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Qarl a écrit :
Breach
We will therefore add Breach to maps, but not to main levelling content. Breaches will have a 10% chance to occur in maps by default.

When using a Talisman Leaguestone, which says "20% for a stone circle" it feels more likly to have 5 in 100.

I hope this is not the case when Breaches will be invented, because I don't understand why the actual spawnrate is lower than it says.

Remember when Essences came into 2.5 into the core game? in the first weeks they were so insanely rare. I hope thats not the same 10% rate than Breaches will end up with.
Glad breach is making it in , but 10% is going to feel a bit low. Please bump to 1/4, ty.
You are already talking about the sextant in fact? So you want Sextant that do what you want and not random one
I seem to be in the minority but pretty bummed with this all around. Breach and Legacy have been the most successful league that you have done.

10% spawn rate on breaches is way to low to be of any real value. With the low drop rate of splinters and 5 different types of breaches the average player won't ever see a completed breach stone in a league. At that point why even include it?

As for league stones, yes the system is clunky to use but with some simple QoL fixes it would be a pretty solid system and is far more straight forward to use than I think you give it credit for. And for the people complaining about all the micromanagement, that is a huge part of the draw for this game. Learning all the fun combos and seeing the crazy interactions that can occur on a corrupted map with 10 base mods, 3 league stones, a bunch of sextants and whatever zana mod you can fit in.

Maybe instead of worrying about things being to complicated for new players and removing them it is time to start adding some explanations into your game so people don't have to got to a dozen different websites to figure out the basics?
Huh. Now what're we gonna do with all the leftover League Stones? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Although I'm sad to see leaguestones go, I think it'll be good for the game. Adding in that whole system to the base game would just make things too complicated.

I was afraid that breaches would be gone, but I love this new way of presenting them! Overall, this just adds to my excitement for 3.0. Keep up the great work guys!
"
Qarl a écrit :
From 3.0.0 onwards, we will not have difficulties

I thought this was one of the more interesting parts of the manifesto, but it seems to be utterly uncontroversial. Looks like nobody will miss playing through the same content 3 or more times in a row after all!
Once again a solid update on things to come and the thought process of the devs. I love these posts. You guys are fantastic.
I'm happy to see breaches added.

I think that leaguestones are the best thing to happen to PoE and was really looking forward to seeing them in Standard. And I've never been enticed to play Standard at all.

I agree that keeping track of when they trigger is cumbersome, but having the ability to have control over viewing content from past leagues was amazing. Some of the ideas around restricting them to maps and restricting the drop rate are excellent. Removing them entirely is a mistake IMHO.

BTW, thanks for 6 new acts! :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires