Breach and Legacy as Core Game Mechanics

No more legacy... Nooo!

Could the Zana mods be set at a reasonable price though?

Several chaos orbs for a single map to have a single league mod is insane.
please reconsider legacy decision, i'm not happy. surely it can be reworked?
I understand the choices. I love Breach and Legacy. Will be sad to see Legacy go away. Since both are completely avoidable, I will never understand why anyone was against adding them to the core game.

I really wish legacy stones could be added into the map device with a map as a way for us to use them in standard even if the main legacy tab will not make it into standard. Please can we do that!

Pretty Pretty please????

Also while I am asking, can we have map mods for spawning specific uber trials in maps? This would make solo self found trials much more reasonable, either that or a specific Zana map mod for them.
Come to me, 3.0 beta
I knew Legacy wasn't going to make it, I understand, but the problem for me really lies in "we'll reserve it for special occasions", I don't want play in temporary leagues because I don't want to start fresh, so when a temp league doesn't get added to standard, it pretty much means I'll never play it.

It really sucks to not be able to continue standard combined with a new league but I get it, it's for new players to be able to experience the game more "vanilla", though even a new player could jump in a temp league anyways, so I don't think it's that much of a good point. All the loot and characters made in the temp leagues get added to standard later, so it's not that either, if the leagues were voided that would be a different story.

what we have:

1. continue standard
2. start fresh but with new mechanics, league ends after a while

what we could have, is the option to turn a league on and off (per session, not in-game):

1. continue standard and try the new mechanics if you want, mechanics end after a while
2. start fresh and try the new mechanics if you want, league with mechanics end after a while

or would that be problematic for the economy?
"
evilsofa a écrit :
I thought this was one of the more interesting parts of the manifesto, but it seems to be utterly uncontroversial. Looks like nobody will miss playing through the same content 3 or more times in a row after all!

that's because it's old news, difficulty removal was not announced here for the first time, it was announced with Fall of Oriath if I remember correctly
Hrm, and here I thought they would keep legacy around so they didn't have to keep folding mechanics into the core game. All they would have to do is add a leaguestone and call it a day.
hey guys no joke if you want to dump ur leaguestones on me and not have them go to standard i will take them all lol

xDDDD
its funny this league is the first league i actually played endgame mapping. its a bit sad to see the leaguestones end. oh well atleast they kept breach in end game. would be nice to see them reworked in 3.1.
So the leaguestones in Standard dream is dead then.

I am sad...

Balance is an illusion, exile.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires