Energy Shield and Life

still got legacy version? GGG, you are making rich people more rich , It's a huge change , you should not let this have legacy version
"
PsOfOs a écrit :
To anyone taking that 25k es seriously:
Yes,25k es is doable if you have mirror worthy gear and a tree focused on es only with no dps nodes.

No,you cannot use a 25k es build to play this game. It does nothing,it cannot even leech.

Great gear and tree that had also dps to play the game ended in 14-15k es.
That's what you see on 12h/day streamers.
Mortals ended with 8-10k es depending on build.
Now it's gonna be oneshot madness with 5.5-7k es and no leech.
Streamers will be at 10k

Life builds get a 500 life bonus at best.
So with the current data es ends up with 1-2k more ehp than life.
If you think having 6.5k life or 8k es is balanced around endgame and crazy situations that happen,think again.

finally someone knows what did he talk about.
Let's be real, ES needed a nerf but more importantly, life just needed a buff.

ES nodes needed to be "spread out" because currently, you can spend 50-60 points getting all the ES nodes and then spend the remaining points getting damage as opposed to life builds who spend 80-90 points getting life nodes and then still only reach 6-7k life with no damage nodes because not everyone can get a legacy Kaom's Heart.

GGG needs to change the passive tree so life builds can get 8k life with 70 points investment (this would mean buffing the base value of life per level), WITHOUT a Kaom's Heart and so that ES builds could get around 10k ES (because they typically don't have as much armor/evasion/mitigation in general) with 70 points investment and average gear.

The reason Vaal Pact and Ghost Reaver was BROKEN on ES builds is due to the fact that they spent 70 points getting 2mil+ DPS and spent 50 points getting 15k ES.

TL:DR - Node values are the issue, not the keystones...
Seens like endgame content will be done with golemancers (kill while death)

Go to boss with 5 flame golems, die in 1 second, wait till your invencible golems kill endgame boss, ressurect, collect loot.

Good endgame plans.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Called it month's ago... These guys have no clue how to balance. their only possible response was going to be a massive nerf. and here it is as expected.
Everyone losing their shit on this post has forgotten what a goddamn beta is.

Google it, it's how devs TEST changes and further IMPROVE them.

Give it time, or go play D3.
/
Dernière édition par FrydHamstr, le 17 mai 2017 21:57:16
Pity. Negative changes.

My low life necromancer will now have about 6k or 7k energy shield, instead 11k. Sounds a little bit unfair comparing with 9k life builds who can use flasks.

"
Rory a écrit :
This factor, as well as other factors like the increase to Energy Shield from Intelligence and the power of the Discipline Aura, meant that with very well rolled items, a player could achieve colossal values of Energy Shield. We've seen characters reaching over 25,000 Energy Shield while still having the damage output to sufficiently complete all of the content in the game, compared with the 9,000 Life that a very heavily invested Life character with perfect items could reach.

Create a threshold of 15k ES, then reduce ES effectiveness in geometric progression, up to 17k. Make the limit so no one can technically get more then 17k es.

Create new Keystone passive that will not allow projectiles pierce through minions.

Buff Boots of Ullr with 200 es instead of 35.
"
FrydHamstr a écrit :
Everyone losing their shit on shit post has forgotten what a goddamn beta is.

Google it, it's how devs TEST changes and further IMPROVE them.

Give it time, or go play D3.

I hope you are right. As it stands this is not balance.
POE in a nutshell...
Players: high dps, low sustain (20:1 ratio)
Monsters: high life, low dps

GGG changes...
Players: lower sustain
Monsters: TBD
Dernière édition par minhle1291, le 17 mai 2017 21:57:53
WTF are u guys doing?
I mean is like to take terry crews size and compare with einstein lol
With life builds u can get less then es true but u take no stuns and less frozen then u have flasks to get hp to, but u taken the es and destroyng 1/3 of their values, so fuck that shit u equilibrating like my mom in a boar lol
why not try 10% firist????????????????????? just plz jesus ask me why????
i know u guys have more things to do then fuck us all?
I got this kind of thinkin on SRS 50 to 20 great more then half ragins lost to just get a insignificant buff on their damage?
Why u guys tryng to destroy our fun to "equilibrate" the game? Why just don't leave it be? this is not diablo and dont need to engage a META, is just a PERFECT game with a fun >PVE< mechanic, where u dont need to chalange other player in competitive just need to colect your items create your build and have your fun
I love the freedom the game, so plz dont take it from me, i don't know all other players but personaly i care to fun not to "equilibrium", if we will get "equilibrium" like act 4 we will be so sad. lol

I hope u understend what i tryng to say in a constructive way

Have a nice!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires