Energy Shield and Life

Overnerf like usual from GGG. Basically just going to be a life meta now. This is not ES balanced against life builds at all. Life is now far superior.

Barely anyone will play ES. And yet again a very interesting mechanic that is not present in other games is gone, just like the old coc when you could cast 10 spells a second. No other game had that and it was so unique. But now it's gone because of whiners who just like to bitch.

Oh well, makes no difference to me. I'll just make boring life based characters next league.

And while you are at it GGG why dont you make shield charge 4 times slower and buff enemy health by 20 times so we can all just play the game at a snail pace? you know that manifesto is up next..
Dernière édition par nephilim1984, le 17 mai 2017 21:46:48
I love this. Why are people crying? This makes the game harder and more fun. No more trivializing hard content (I hope) with high ES + Vaal pact + Ghost reaver + Vinktars
"
Rippster a écrit :
Wow. It amazes me how developers can't learn from history and figure out that it's better to buff something that's weak instead of over-nerfing and pissing everyone off.

Year after year, game after game... same nonsense.

Buff = good/happy customer
Nerf = bad/drop mic

/shakes head

That's because you imagine the entire player base thinks like you, and wants to rofl stomp content.

Just buffing everything else would trivialise the late game as ES has done for years now. The only amazing thing about these changes is that it took so damn long to start addressing the disparity between ES builds V everything else.
Regards Hexcaliber
Dernière édition par Hexcaliber, le 17 mai 2017 21:45:40
Finally the game will be viable for non ES builds. Thank you so much GGG for nerfing the problem, rather than bandaging it by only buffing life.
See a bunch of changes to ES but not any changes to life. Does that mean you think 9000 max HP ultra geared and heavily specced is acceptable when compared to 15000 ES?
to all those crying about the nerfs to ES:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48H34ukFe8g

:P

seriously, though, expect more changes... for better/for worse.

ooh! 'member when PoE was good and fun? i 'member!
Well tbh, getting bored with the game anyway.

Game automatically matches your capability anyway no matter what shit you got, hence zzzz

Haven't levelled up since 5 patches ago...
"
Myonaise a écrit :
I would have much preferred that GGG buffed Life instead of nerf ES.

The problem with Life vs ES is because Life is just so difficult to invest in, going full intelligence is still gonna give ridiculous amounts of ES compared to Life.

I think a huge buff to Life would be simply to give 1 life for every strength point, and the usual 2% Melee for every 10 strength.

You clearly dont understand the problem then. The issue with life is even more prominent on the right side of the tree where its harder to get strength. This change would do next to nothing for them.
Honestly..., some sort of change was necessary, but the more i think about it, this is way to much and absolutely overdone.

It'll will only hurt the average player, as usual, create a ton of legacy items i.e. screw the standard economy even further, not that GGG cares at all, i guess.

And those are just the most obvious consequences...

This is sooo bad, it is hard to believe you are being serious. One can only hope the Beta will make you realize how bad it actually is. But when i look back to the Awakening Beta..., well...the chances of that happening are astronomically small.

Qvis contra nos ?
What a crap, just delete ES from the game. I wonder if someone of GGG played the game till end game

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires