Energy Shield and Life

Sure. But seems like about 80.000 peoples is sharing mine opinion, not yours.
Ofc. You can pretend as much as you wanna, and well.. I will continue not to care, but let's again questing the nasty little chart of steam.
Btw. Talking about salt. You seems like trying to became the salty king ?!

Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
Dernière édition par SonicPLD2, le 19 oct. 2017 10:13:47
"
icym a écrit :
TL;DR: We don't know how to balance our fucking game at all; and when the glaring weaknesses in our design capabilities are exposed; we wield the nerf hammer like chimps with machine guns.

Their role model in the below video, LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU
"
SonicPLD2 a écrit :

1. It's the end of league.
2. Steam.
A Belligerent Expert System
"
Rogomatic a écrit :
"
SonicPLD2 a écrit :

2. Steam.

Actually I think it is most of the people who have been playing for a while, tried out V3. Promises of changes in the Lab, and possibly to see if the nerf was not as bad as it seemed on paper.

Once they realize the lab is still a unwanted nuisance and that the nerf indeed killed off 90% of the top of the passive tree, they stopped playing.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
"
Marinxar a écrit :
"
Rogomatic a écrit :
"
SonicPLD2 a écrit :

2. Steam.

Actually I think it is most of the people who have been playing for a while, tried out V3. Promises of changes in the Lab, and possibly to see if the nerf was not as bad as it seemed on paper.

Once they realize the lab is still a unwanted nuisance and that the nerf indeed killed off 90% of the top of the passive tree, they stopped playing.

Either that, or people finished the content and are waiting for the next update/league that's due in less than a month. Happens every time a temporary league is winding down.
Please at least next time check the charts before make such a comment.
There is nothing alike your statement in here in the case.
Anyway I am done with the game. The trust is taken for me. GGG crossed the point of hard-to-return, and now they are exploring the uncharted territory. I can only wish them well fortune, but I am really tired to give advice to such a lame leaders which first failing and year after is considering my advice..
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
"
SonicPLD2 a écrit :
Anyway I am done with the game. The trust is taken for me. GGG crossed the point of hard-to-return, and now they are exploring the uncharted territory. I can only wish them well fortune, but I am really tired to give advice to such a lame leaders which first failing and year after is considering my advice..
Ми хубу, жив и здрав. Щом не ти е кеф да играеш, никой не те кара насила.
"
Rogomatic a écrit :
"
SonicPLD2 a écrit :

English: I'm good, alive and healthy. If you do not want to play, nobody is forcing you to do it.

Typical response from sycophants. Not to worry, you won't receive any favor for boot licking. More than likely, any build you made during Harbinger will get nerfed into total shit.

This is what people are complaining about, building characters up only to get turned to garbage in the next patch.

"
Smear a écrit :

Thanks buddy for having you on my side. Unfortunately seems like we are just a few peoples minorities which is expressing this vision.
The peoples which is in here just from a short time ( and most likely will be for short time ) is a** licking, whiteknighting everything GGG.

And Yeah. none is forcing me to play.
I've received just the same response in "Runes of Magic", "Silkroad" and "Perfect World" after tried to help in there as well.. I've received it just from the same type of peoples - "been from short, for short"..
These kind of peoples just does not care for anyone than themselfs, and they are searching every way possible to express themselfs - at any cost, anywhere, anytime.

Still I am hoping that my efforts won't be wasted on the void, and the PoE wont become "the 1st game destroyed by the trolls".
Best decision ever!
Dernière édition par SonicPLD2, le 25 oct. 2017 10:25:44
"
Smear a écrit :
"
Rogomatic a écrit :
"
SonicPLD2 a écrit :

English: I'm good, alive and healthy. If you do not want to play, nobody is forcing you to do it.

Typical response from sycophants. Not to worry, you won't receive any favor for boot licking. More than likely, any build you made during Harbinger will get nerfed into total shit.

This is what people are complaining about, building characters up only to get turned to garbage in the next patch.

People are complaining about something all the time, and have been doing so since open beta. But the sad truth is that you can't please everyone, so yeah -- if you dislike PoE so much, spend your free time and money some place else. Been there, done that.

Edit: To elaborate a little bit, builds have been getting gimped between patches for as long as PoE has been around. That's a desired outcome. Personally, I think it's fantastic that the game forces you to rethink your approach and theorycraft from scratch on a regular basis. If you'd like to trot out the same stale character every time, PoE may not be a good match. Which is fine -- there are other games that I don't consider good matches for me.
Dernière édition par Rogomatic, le 25 oct. 2017 11:46:30

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires