[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Finally got my Endgame corrupted King's guard correctly colored!
Took its sweet time, 1600 vaals and chroms before it hit 3B 3G, according to the calculators it should have been 300-500 but whatever, I got it!!!

This also means I have a perfect 6L 3G3B uncorrupted kingsguard for sale for those who are interested in my optimized version of the build.
Dernière édition par Therrinian, le 22 août 2019 07:56:17
"
Therrinian a écrit :

Every so often your blood rage generates an extra frenzy charge, which gives 4% attack speed but since you discharge so often its not really a problem. Its only there for 0.123 sec and it effectively never happens on bosses or rares, which is where you need the damage the most.

Don't worry about it, it has no noteworthy impact on DPS.

Great then, tyvm for the response

and grats for your kingsguard :)
Greetings

I havent played my Mjolner Juggernaut for quite some time - i think it was during 3.5, anyway from what i can see quite some stuff has changed since then or in other words: im having trouble getting him back to run as smoothly like back then.
Managed to aquire a 6link Kingsguard two weeks ago and am broke since. Thus lack the currency for a halfway decent cooldown belt.
Basicly i wanted to ask if:

1. the 7.5 aps treshhold only applies if one has an 14%cooldown belt and only one spell socketed in mjolnir.

2. Discharge in combination with Wave of Conviction actualy worthwile?

3. If someone has figured out an aps recomendation for Discharge + WoC? My ingame tooltip aps is somewhere around 9.9 aps

4. Is Onslaught through Preseverance Belt no longer recomendable and if yes why?

5. and last if someone could make some suggestions on how to improve my current settup?

I think it would be easiest to change some Jewels or respecc, allas im currently totaly clueless on what to aim for. Therrinians Settup looks totaly awesome but as ive said, im broke and gearwise more or less from 3.5.
Some help would be appreciated even though i fear its a bit much too ask for.

KaffeePflanze

Edit: thought they were still public - now they are once more - thanks for telling me ^^
Dernière édition par CoffeePlant, le 23 août 2019 02:23:46
"
if someone could make some suggestions on how to improve my current settup

Need to make your characters public...

I am playing a Chief version of this build and loving it. Since most of the gear is uniques, the expense is generally in corruptions, gems, and what mods you get on the precursors. I think budget versions can do all content. (Mine is budget and I would rate it the tankiest build I have played and decent dps.)

First thing to look at is probably your APS. With no CDR, you want APS barely over 6. 7.5 is max for 14% and one spell, yes. 9.1 is going to nerf your dps I imagine.

Someone else may have experimented with two spells - I can't help with that.

Because the build is tightly tuned to aps, I imagine that Onslaught would really mess things up unless you can keep it up all the time and factor it into your aps. But I am definitely not an expert - this is first Mjolner build and still messing around.

Cheers

Dernière édition par GreyLensman, le 22 août 2019 21:48:26

Ive just added Soul Tether and Glorious Vanity (Changine Minion Insability).
-Had to drop APS back to just under 6
-need to rework resistances

Drops a little dps but adds over 2000 usable energy shield!

https://pastebin.com/D9epCfYM
"
Therrinian a écrit :

Finally got my Endgame corrupted King's guard correctly colored!
Took its sweet time, 1600 vaals and chroms before it hit 3B 3G, according to the calculators it should have been 300-500 but whatever, I got it!!!

This also means I have a perfect 6L 3G3B uncorrupted kingsguard for sale for those who are interested in my optimized version of the build.

How much does a 3B3G go for, I'll happily buy it just to contribute for all your hard work, but dont think I have enough
Those socket colors, on average, would take you 100c to 1ex worth of chromis to hit.
No updated POB yet? Anyone got an updated 3.7 passive tree link also? I would appreciate it.
"
ProjectAce a écrit :
No updated POB yet? Anyone got an updated 3.7 passive tree link also? I would appreciate it.

Here is my optimized and DPS adjusted PoB version:
https://pastebin.com/NedFHxgd

Notes:
Spoiler
-Discharge average damage is now DPS.
(added 750% more multiplier equal to APS to Mjolner to turn average hit into DPS)
-Added -25% target lightning res to account for wave of conviction dual exposure
-PoB can't take triggers into account, Mjolner and Discharge behave differently when triggered. I have corrected this in the Mjolner stats.
-It's more realistic for DPS to use 4/6 charges instead of max.
Dernière édition par Therrinian, le 27 août 2019 04:23:59
Greetings everyone, glad to see this topic still alive.

I'm currently playing fire version with wave of conviction and purifying flame on CwC. I wonder why don't you implement CwC as good source of additional damage?

I saw in PoB that there is blade vortex but its phys spell and we don't scale that well and having 2 damage dealers feels good. You could even use additional discharge for more procs as these are separate cooldowns. Maybe it would brake EE?

Anyway can you say how dps of jugg feels now? Like how much time it takes to kill white Minotaur?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires