[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

@tharivd Are all the corrupt implicits in your build required? (ie. no silence on leap). As for Watchers Eye you have I get no result on poe trade. It's been a week I've searched for an eye with fire and cold purity with shock immunity and get 0 results. Even if I browse for offline items I get no results.

Dernière édition par ProjectAce, le 14 sept. 2019 17:37:11
Great, thanks a lot for getting back, tharivd!
Dernière édition par epartridge, le 9 sept. 2019 00:38:51
Please keep discussion regarding the Chieftain version of this build out of this thread, there is a separate forum thread available for that.

This thread is meant for the specifics of the juggernaut variant.
how deep in delve you guys go with this build
"
dragomirrr a écrit :
how deep in delve you guys go with this build
I'm stuck on a 425 aul with it atm, for just farming encounters going deeper shouldn't be a problem.
The build effectively has classic vaal pact with the Kingsguard and is very strong defensively, you should be able to go way way down. Don't worry.
So is it works well?) i can start with it?) i really like this build and want to give it a try) Pls say is it works for 3.8 or not
"
Huzur a écrit :
So is it works well?) i can start with it?) i really like this build and want to give it a try) Pls say is it works for 3.8 or not

I'm no meta expert or anything, but I've been playing with this build on current patch (standard league) and it's been working out great.
"
Soske a écrit :
"
Huzur a écrit :

I'm no meta expert or anything, but I've been playing with this build on current patch (standard league) and it's been working out great.

This ^^

and Clears uber elder with ease
Hm, are there any major changes for 3.7/3.8? Any alternate gems or gear that might have been introduced? I also wonder what the best anointment might be...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires