[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
Wasfill a écrit :
near 100% charges gen so i bail on any calcs)

I'm absolutely sure you are not discharging max charges for every hit. The math just doesn't support it. However its only interesting if you want to know your damage numbers, if it feels good enough for you that's great.

"
I think enchant pretty bad, we lose 30% life\sec from body and got extra %inc crit for all hits (lower chance for charge gen).

The enchant is very strong, equal to +1 power charge they are both BIS. The life/sec is still reliable and enough to tank a Shaper beam.

On Charge generation its a 2 sided story:
1. Charges are discharged before Romira's removes it (so romira removes 0) after each cyclone hit
2. Discharge also hits, proc-ing Romira's charge gain and charge removal. since this hit is not done with Mjolner no new discharge is triggered and crits can actually remove charges. This means that the charge removal only applies to 1/2 the hits + blade vortex.
"
I'm absolutely sure you are not discharging max charges for every hit. The math just doesn't support it. However its only interesting if you want to know your damage numbers, if it feels good enough for you that's great.

I have 5-6 hits befor Discharge. Cyclone->Arc->Cyclone->Discharge + BV.
I think it work like that: BV (0% crit, 1 charges) -> Cyclone (0% crit, 2 charges)-> Arc (0% crit, 3 charge) -> Cyclone (3.5% crit, 4 charges)-> Discharge (3.5% crit, 5 charges). Around 2 hit w\o 0 crit chance.
UPD. PoB for clarity - https://pastebin.com/AfPZJmA7 https://pastebin.com/x0xphJvx

"
The enchant is very strong, equal to +1 power charge they are both BIS. The life/sec is still reliable and enough to tank a Shaper beam.

Ok. +Max charge still better coz much easier to get / buy =)

https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740943/page/1#p22777382 - переход на офф клиент.
Dernière édition par Wasfill, le 19 juil. 2019 06:46:42
"

Ok. +Max charge still better coz much easier to get / buy =)

I wish I could have both :O

I'm doing pure discharge with 2x support, no arc.
That means a lot less hits but a lot more discharges.
Our charge generation calculations are indeed totally different.
That effects the viability of enchants and such. BIS for pure discharge and BIS for arc discharge could be very different :)
Dernière édition par Therrinian, le 19 juil. 2019 07:10:54
"
BIS for pure discharge and BIS for arc discharge could be very different :)

Discharge dmg enchant good for both. But i prefer leech corrupt for extra 20-30% hp\sec.

"
That means a lot less hits but a lot more discharges.

Btw, dont forget check new APS. Cyclone = channeling => coz of lags and other we cant reach old values of 7.5-8 discharges\sec with inya's boots.
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740943/page/1#p22777382 - переход на офф клиент.
Okay my pure discharger is getting more and more optimized.

Finally got a Elemental weakness on hit Repentance.
This freed up sockets to add a low lvl CWDT+wave of conviction.
Afterwards I had fiddling around to make sure the wave of conviction does equal damage in fire and light to provide dual exposure. I added a Bloodrage+Inc duration+arcane surge link. Combined they provide a significant damage boost that has not been in the guide in this way.

Total paper DPS in PoB @ 7.5 APS: 402K average hit, 3M DPS(2M on shaper)

Added 10% more to the flask account for vinktar shock, max 6/7 charges and -25% fire res to account for the double exposure.
This is the number you can use to compare with how most people see their damage in PoB. https://pastebin.com/dsUaBLV1

However to get realistic damage numbers to judge in game performance:
Compensating for 30%less discharge dmg on trigger, 100% inc damage when triggered by Mjoler and 10% more damage from vinktar shock and using realistic average charges (4 x power and 5.5 x endurance) and -25% fire res to account for the double exposure.

Total Realistic DPS in PoB @ 7.5 APS: 224K average hit, 2M DPS(1.2M on shaper)
https://pastebin.com/u32icHDe

These numbers are without using normal non-vaal Righteous fire. That would add a further 40% more damage. However I feel the risk is too great if you are going for the very high levels

I also considered rolling an elder romira's and use a perfect shaper's mark, however the loss of a 3 or 4 damage stat jewel due to the necessity of a abyssal jewel with cold damage to attacks to trigger Elemental Equilibrium the damage difference is minor for massive cost and you lose out on a lot of stats on the rare ring, not to mention access to perfect ring corruptions on romira's (unless you have to balls to corrupt the elder romira's and get really lucky XD)

Besides changing a few more 3 stat jewels to 4 stats I think my char has optimized and far beyond the capabilities of what is mentioned in the guide, I hope Rico can add the advancements to the guide at some point.

There are still (beyond) mirror tier upgrades to be made like +1 power charge scolds that also has an enchant (my math shows 30% chance to not consume charges as being the strongest enchant for pure discharge). A rare shield with perfect implicit and explicit spell damage and ele as chaos would also improve the damage further. These upgrades require a near infinite amount of currency though.
Dernière édition par Therrinian, le 22 juil. 2019 06:35:50
im using this build, its fun but i have a question

can i use cyclone + CWC + wave of conviction + LGOH + fortify + additional acc on chest? instead of curse on hit with ele weakness?? since i can slot in leap slam + curse on hit + ele weakness + faster att on gloves and retain discharge + ele focus + controlled destruction on mjolner

thanks in advance!!

"
Bintorung a écrit :
im using this build, its fun but i have a question

can i use cyclone + CWC + wave of conviction + LGOH + fortify + additional acc on chest? instead of curse on hit with ele weakness?? since i can slot in leap slam + curse on hit + ele weakness + faster att on gloves and retain discharge + ele focus + controlled destruction on mjolner

thanks in advance!!

Ofcourse you can do that!

depending on how many links you have you can also:
use cyclone+CWC+bladevortex+attack speed, really no need for LGOH (less then +10% compared with life gain from kingsguard)or inc acc (98% hit chance without it)
use a lvl 20 cwdt with lvl 20 immortal call and a 2nd lvl 1 CWDT with wave of conviction.

You can get fortify on hit corruption on the Mjolner to save links, or curse on hit on repentance.

I've used curse on hit leap for the longest time, but I found that the small AOE makes it a bit cumbersome.

Dernière édition par Therrinian, le 22 juil. 2019 11:08:34
"
Therrinian a écrit :
I've used curse on hit leap for the longest time, but I found that the small AOE makes it a bit cumbersome.

Have you tried CoH with Wave of Conviction? The main downside is that it's a little slow, so if you are going for absolutely top clearing speed for max farm efficiency it will probably drive you crazy. But if you're just playing for fun, and want to curse a whole pack or two, it works great. With Consecrated Path, you can CP into the pack (longer range than Leap) and time your arrival a fraction of a sec after they have all been exposed and cursed. Great for maps with lots of tougher packs that would otherwise take your first shot and hit back.

I see a ton of guides with WoC on CWDT. I tried that and it does nothing for me personally. Much rather self cast it with CoH.

Cheers
Dernière édition par GreyLensman, le 22 juil. 2019 14:06:20
"
"
Therrinian a écrit :

Have you tried CoH with Wave of Conviction? The main downside is that it's a little slow, so if you are going for absolutely top clearing speed for max farm efficiency it will probably drive you crazy. But if you're just playing for fun, and want to curse a whole pack or two, it works great. With Consecrated Path, you can CP into the pack (longer range than Leap) and time your arrival a fraction of a sec after they have all been exposed and cursed. Great for maps with lots of tougher packs that would otherwise take your first shot and hit back.

I see a ton of guides with WoC on CWDT. I tried that and it does nothing for me personally. Much rather self cast it with CoH.

Cheers

I have curse on hit on gloves so there is no need to manually cast it.
But its massive overkill anyway, even for rares (given enough inc spell damage).
"
Therrinian a écrit :
But its massive overkill anyway, even for rares (given enough inc spell damage).

Ha...sure, I didn't look at your gear. I like to keep my builds <5 ex all in, and 3 is even better. I find that forces me to work at being a better designer and player, which is what I need at this stage.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires