[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
Therrinian a écrit :
"
Bintorung a écrit :
i got this idea to use doedre's elixir greater mana flasks to roll more charges, because that "you take 10% of your max life as chaos dmg on use" counted as a "hit" thus trigger jugg ascendancy that let him gain endurance charges every sec after getting hit, and with all the mob pack on my map flasks is almost up all the time, oh and it also trigger cwdt + immortal call lvl 20, this is good imo well at least for me

The increased charge generation is nearly negligible from this.
Consider that you are discharging 6x a second (because you forgot the 15% cooldown reduction belt). You use the flask, get charges, + Jugg charges. they all are instantly discharged. Then you wait for a few sec before you use it. that means that you discharged 6x per sec waiting to use it again.
lets say you use the flask every 3 sec you gain extra charges for 1/(3x6)= 0.056 = 5.6% of the time.

And don't forget you are also gaining frenzy charges, those do cold damage, that means your discharge will be cold, fire and lightning damage.
This will break your elemental equilibrium thus doing +25% to all resists instead of -50% to fire and lightning. This is not as bad as losing equilibrium, its worse... the fact that you gain 1 charge per sec after taking damage as jugg is not enough to offset that equilibrium is fighting against you.

Also I noticed that in PoB you have 9.1 APS, this means you are doing a LOT less damage then if you had 6 APS, you need to drop a lot of attack speed for the cyclone hits to sync up with the availability of the Mjolner trigger. If you replace your belt with a 14% cooldown reduction belt you need a bit more, 7.5 per sec but thats still much less then what you have now.

TL;DR
Lose the flask for better DPS.
Fix APS for much better DPS

thanks for the feedback and yeah dropped the flask and reduce my AS to 6APS i just simply remove my faster att gem on cyclone and replace it with something else, and
this build i can use any type of shield that suits me right? doesnt have to be safel, could be any high "spell dmg" mod on shield as long as i dont really bother on the %inc max resistance and let them be at 75ish correct me if im wrong, and thanks
"
this build i can use any type of shield that suits me right? doesnt have to be safel, could be any high "spell dmg" mod on shield as long as i dont really bother on the %inc max resistance and let them be at 75ish correct me if im wrong, and thanks

the auras can give you 4-5 max res, saffel's makes your block 0% and replaces it with some spell block and adds more max res and a tiny bit of spell damage. I've also gone for a rare spell damage shield with high life and 80+ res and stats. Feel free to check my profile for tips.
"
Bintorung a écrit :
thanks for the feedback and yeah dropped the flask and reduce my AS to 6APS i just simply remove my faster att gem on cyclone and replace it with something else

Also you can reach 100% hit chance with cyclone on shaper without the inc accuracy link in your 6L you can remove it, and maybe add something like cast while channeling blade vortex
I have a question regarding elemental overload. So with it we want to crit at least once every 8s to get the buff. but if we crit we lose power charges because of the ring.

Is there an idea crit to look at? I have cwc+blade vortex+contrl to keep the crit down. Should I avoid any more crit multipler on gear?
"
RexZShadow a écrit :
I have a question regarding elemental overload. So with it we want to crit at least once every 8s to get the buff. but if we crit we lose power charges because of the ring.

Is there an idea crit to look at? I have cwc+blade vortex+contrl to keep the crit down.

Crit removes power charges with Romira's.
Powercharges are less then 1/2 of your total charges.

The order of things is as follows:
Power and endurance charges from previous Discharge-->Cyclone(crit)-->Mjoner procs Discharge-->discharge(noncrit) consumes all charges-->voll's produces endurance charges from the discharge-->Romira's reduces 0 power charges to 0-->discharge(noncrit) produces new power charges with Romira'--> charges for next cycle.

so in this case the charge removal on Romira's does exactly nothing.

The only case when it does do anything when other sources provide crits, such as the Discharge itself or blade vortex. In that case only the power charges for the next cycle are reduced to 0.

I do use controlled destruction in the cyclone cwc blade vortex link, just to reduce crits, I also use it in the Mjolner for damage and crit chance reduction.

But you shouldn't be too worried, 1/2 the time the charge removal removes 0, and the rest of the time it can rarely remove some charges. Blade vortex still gives you more charges than it dispels.

"
Should I avoid any more crit multipler on gear?

so avoid critical chance on gear yes.
you mentioned critical multiplier, Elemental overload makes your crits do 0% extra damage anyway critical multiplier does exactly nothing again. Don't waste a stat for this.
Dernière édition par Therrinian, le 26 juil. 2019 04:11:53
Anyone have any ideas on dual wielding mjloner, or having 2 spells in 1 mace?

I understand with a 14% cooldown belt we need cyclone aps to be just below 7.5, but what about when 2 spells are socketed? or 2x maces? Would you just double it, so 15 aps?

Couldn't find much info on this so I would appreciate any insight.
"
Therrinian a écrit :
"
RexZShadow a écrit :

Is there an idea crit to look at? I have cwc+blade vortex+contrl to keep the crit down.

Crit removes power charges with Romira's.
Powercharges are less then 1/2 of your total charges.

The order of things is as follows:
Power and endurance charges from previous Discharge-->Cyclone(crit)-->Mjoner procs Discharge-->discharge(noncrit) consumes all charges-->voll's produces endurance charges from the discharge-->Romira's reduces 0 power charges to 0-->discharge(noncrit) produces new power charges with Romira'--> charges for next cycle.

so in this case the charge removal on Romira's does exactly nothing.

The only case when it does do anything when other sources provide crits, such as the Discharge itself or blade vortex. In that case only the power charges for the next cycle are reduced to 0.

I do use controlled destruction in the cyclone cwc blade vortex link, just to reduce crits, I also use it in the Mjolner for damage and crit chance reduction.

But you shouldn't be too worried, 1/2 the time the charge removal removes 0, and the rest of the time it can rarely remove some charges. Blade vortex still gives you more charges than it dispels.

"
Should I avoid any more crit multipler on gear?

so avoid critical chance on gear yes.
you mentioned critical multiplier, Elemental overload makes your crits do 0% extra damage anyway critical multiplier does exactly nothing again. Don't waste a stat for this.

Thanks for clarifying make more sense now. What should I focus on with all the jewel slot? Spell damage, elemental damage, and are damage? (ofc stats/res needed to max out)
Those and spell damage while holding a shield. (And for ele you need to specify lightning or fire IIRC.) Also life if you need it.

Shop carefully. You can easily pick up three damage types, and maybe resists, for a couple of c. If you go to 4 damage types or 3 damage + life, people are oten looking for an exalt or more. (But there are still good deals to be had if you're patient.)
"
Therrinian a écrit :
Okay my pure discharger is getting more and more optimized.

Total paper DPS in PoB @ 7.5 APS: 402K average hit, 3M DPS(2M on shaper)

Added 10% more to the flask account for vinktar shock, max 6/7 charges and -25% fire res to account for the double exposure.
This is the number you can use to compare with how most people see their damage in PoB. https://pastebin.com/dsUaBLV1

However to get realistic damage numbers to judge in game performance:
Compensating for 30%less discharge dmg on trigger, 100% inc damage when triggered by Mjoler and 10% more damage from vinktar shock and using realistic average charges (4 x power and 5.5 x endurance) and -25% fire res to account for the double exposure.

Total Realistic DPS in PoB @ 7.5 APS: 224K average hit, 2M DPS(1.2M on shaper)
https://pastebin.com/u32icHDe

Mino DPS check pls or it didnt happen ;)
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
so .. what happens when adding HH to this build? any tested this yet?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires