[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Grabbed a cheap pair of +1 Repentance to see how the Golems look at lv26, 24k life without any nodes or minion life gem for the fire and lightning, 26k life for the ice golem, pretty crazy.

Going to keep an eye out for a nice pair, already wasted a good 10ex corrupting them by hand awhile back chasing an ele weakness on hit corruption, never saw it or +1 to gems so not going that route again.

"
SimpleStuff a écrit :
"
RicoKGB a écrit :
Just one tip: make your cyclone lvl 1 with 20 quality. Lvl 1 vs Lvl 20 makes no difference in this build, but increased AoE for cyclone means larger hit radius - you'll less likely miss your single target and you'll more likely infect larger group of mobs with cold dmg for EE.

Whoahhh hold up, you're completely wrong here. Cyclone gains +weapon range as it levels, and goes from +3 to +4 range as it goes from lv 20 to 21. Because cyclone has such small base radius, weapon range increases are the best way to increase the aoe. The aoe increase from quality is almost negligible in comparison.

Edit: In fact, it is impossible to ever gain more than +1 weapon range from quality on cyclone. Additionally, I don't know why this isn't discussed more in this build, but everyone should really aim for weapon range corruption on mjolner.

Ok my bad, thx for pointing that out. So best is 21/20 cyclone. Next best is 16/20 and 16/20 > 20/0 in terms of AoE, right?
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Dernière édition par RicoKGB, le 14 mars 2018 02:25:23
"
JCOH35 a écrit :
Grabbed a cheap pair of +1 Repentance to see how the Golems look at lv26, 24k life without any nodes or minion life gem for the fire and lightning, 26k life for the ice golem, pretty crazy.

Going to keep an eye out for a nice pair, already wasted a good 10ex corrupting them by hand awhile back chasing an ele weakness on hit corruption, never saw it or +1 to gems so not going that route again.

Minion life isnt better than empower for,golems hp pool? You can review my gear and tree for Elementalist - char name: Creatine.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Dernière édition par RicoKGB, le 14 mars 2018 02:26:40
"
RicoKGB a écrit :
"
JCOH35 a écrit :

Minion life isnt better than empower for,golems hp pool? You can review my gear and tree for Elementalist - char name: Creatine.

The empowers way better b/c it cranks up their buffs, their life, damage etc, boosts everything. My little guys are lv26, stupidly overpowered, you see the jump on their buffs in the tooltips too in-game.

You can pick up an so-so pair for like 60-120chaos, ill work on a fancy pair later on. Going to wait until beastiry ends before I go crazy trying to corrupt anything specific again incase any of those recipes are carried over, if not ill just wait for the item carryover and the selling frenzy.

(I use a lv 21/20 cyclone personally but never chased a corrupted mjolner allthough a few of the regulars in the thread do have a +2 weapon range corrupted mjolner.)

*If you want to compare the buff values etc just catch me in-game and you can slap my gloves on rq to see the #s, lv4 empower and all 3 golems are 21/20, plus the +1 gloves, its a very pricey bundle*
Dernière édition par JCOH35, le 14 mars 2018 02:58:43
Question: when buying pledge of staff, can I just get a 4-link? on the 5-link, I dont really see the faster casting gem as important. Is it? I can save money and just go with the 4-link.

Also, why is a flame golem important in this setup even though it'd be gone by the time you switch weapons. Not sure if i'm missing something. thank you
Dernière édition par lumpsumhero, le 14 mars 2018 04:25:20
"
lumpsumhero a écrit :
Question: when buying pledge of staff, can I just get a 4-link? on the 5-link, I dont really see the faster casting gem as important. Is it? I can save money and just go with the 4-link.

Also, why is a flame golem important in this setup even though it'd be gone by the time you switch weapons. Not sure if i'm missing something. thank you

Regardless of the build your running the flame golem is free increased damage and you dont lose it on a weapon swap unless its socketed in your shield which it shouldnt be, its most practical to slot your movement skills in the shield.

The Pledge of Hands links are to increase the base cost of the casted spell to trigger arcane surge, you can also run any non linked 6 socket item and just level gems to corrupt to 21 and sell for profit, the swap isnt manditory, its just a lil extra spell damage.
BEST. BUILD. EVER!

No, seriously, this build just doesn't give a fuck! I decided to try uber lab as i reached lvl 73 and ended up farming it all night because it was so stupidly easy. I can facetank fully buffed uber Izaro with laughable 4,5k hp, its ridiculous! Thaks a lot for this, Rico!

Anyways, I have a question about the boot enchant: i suppose the best thing to go for is Penetration if you don't have a RCD belt and attack speed if you have one, right?
But does it even pay off to farm those? It seems like they don't make a huge difference and a lot of them are highly detrimental for the build, like 120% crit or added fire/lightning dmg. So, what should I aim for and how should I go at it?

Thanks!
"
JCOH35 a écrit :
"
lumpsumhero a écrit :

Regardless of the build your running the flame golem is free increased damage and you dont lose it on a weapon swap unless its socketed in your shield which it shouldnt be, its most practical to slot your movement skills in the shield.

The Pledge of Hands links are to increase the base cost of the casted spell to trigger arcane surge, you can also run any non linked 6 socket item and just level gems to corrupt to 21 and sell for profit, the swap isnt manditory, its just a lil extra spell damage.

If I put flame golem in the pledge of staff, then it will automatically disappear upon weapon swap. So I don't know what the author means when he mentions using flame golem in the pledge of hands set up.

"
lumpsumhero a écrit :
"
JCOH35 a écrit :
"
lumpsumhero a écrit :

If I put flame golem in the pledge of staff, then it will automatically disappear upon weapon swap. So I don't know what the author means when he mentions using flame golem in the pledge of hands set up.

The easiset thing to do with the flame golem on the Juggernaut version of the build is to shop for or craft a nice shaped unset ring, its the perfect spot for the golem;

I currently have a curse there but thats b/c im leveling an witch version atm, ive already taken this build to 95 and 97 on two different juggernauts.

My personal opinion has always been to drop RF, it frees up 4 gem spots and 2 flasks and the damage is easily replacable elsewhere but do it however best fits your playstyle.
Dernière édition par JCOH35, le 14 mars 2018 06:49:27
"
BundesHeinz a écrit :
BEST. BUILD. EVER!

No, seriously, this build just doesn't give a fuck! I decided to try uber lab as i reached lvl 73 and ended up farming it all night because it was so stupidly easy. I can facetank fully buffed uber Izaro with laughable 4,5k hp, its ridiculous! Thaks a lot for this, Rico!

Anyways, I have a question about the boot enchant: i suppose the best thing to go for is Penetration if you don't have a RCD belt and attack speed if you have one, right?
But does it even pay off to farm those? It seems like they don't make a huge difference and a lot of them are highly detrimental for the build, like 120% crit or added fire/lightning dmg. So, what should I aim for and how should I go at it?

Thanks!

Its either penetration or regen, I am a strong fan of the regen b/c the majority of boss fights have waves of adds so you dont get the penetration 100% of the time outside of Shaper Guardians and a small amount of other fights whereas you are always being hit in the past 4 seconds and 2% regen when you have 6k+ life as we do endgame is huge.

You certainly do not want critical chance on anything or extra forms of elemental damage b/c they will negatively impact the keystones of the build. Id advise against building your cyclone aps around an enchantment aswell, thats something you want far more stable/reliable in upkeep and 4.5aps on juggernaut now post 3.2 is stupidly easy to get, it used to take much more.

Is my go-to.
Dernière édition par JCOH35, le 14 mars 2018 06:54:16

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires