[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
goalieman9925 a écrit :
Just curious what are your thoughts on the new chest armor Loreweave??

Plus why would you want to cap yourself at 80ish % to resists when you can hit 86 or higher on this build, loreweave will be nice for alot of bland dps builds but wont do anything here.

It looks fancy at first glance but its more of a noob trap as alot of people point out in that thread once you scroll down throught the initial 1st glance shock.

Now playing with this gem setup on RF, and CoH on Shield Charge, Looks much better when rf is on, before i want to use golem instead of empower, but linked with Enhance he cost too much mana to use, then empower atleast 3 lvl in +1 shield give 3 more multiplier thats also good.

And also very good with +2 weap range mjolner xD
Ive had a couple people whisper me in-game already about the witch version myself and Rico have been fooling around with.

Im going to link my final tree, it has 2 minor 3 point variations but imo its the best, I tried about 20 different combos. This tree lets you stack 219% life and gives you 8 jewel slots to enable a watchers eye, an primordial eminence and 6 stat jewels.

To hit my 4.5 cyclone aps I took 6% attack speed on each of my 6 stat jewels, between that and my enhanced (lv26 golems/buffs) I was able to hit 4.55 cyclone aps.

There is nothing wrong with the Juggernaut version, I have taken it to 95 and 97 on two different ones. I was bored and this was an experiment just to see, I just ended up liking this 1 significantly more.

The question I get alot too is "do your golems die constantly", honestly no, but again, they are lv26 and 1 of the tree variations includes a minion regen and minion leech node so they are more or less immortal.

Keep in mind on this ascendancy the fire/ice/lightning golem are immune to all elemental damage, they also get up to 1k free armor from your eminence jewel and they can be boosted to lv26 with corrupted gloves, a lv4 empower, and lv21 gems.

www.poeurl.com/bPIE

www.poeurl.com/bPIG

The above 2 links provide 1 tree with minion leech and regen and another with extra dps via celestial judgement, the trees outside those 3 points are identical.

There are 2 minor sacrifices you have to make, you have to manually cast your curse, however you also give up leap slam so you can simply put the curse on the old leap slam hotkey and your finger muscle memory remains intact, that is important to me b/c I have poor dexterity and can not manage multiple keys for long periods.
Dernière édition par JCOH35, le 14 mars 2018 18:07:55
"
You may also cast Flame golem. This together with Arcane Surge is basically a 20% dmg increase AND 15% MORE spell dmg for up to 1 minute.

Hi Rico.
Yes, It was an misunderstanding on my part. Right below the section where you talk about BiS equipment, the last paragraph mentions using flame golem simultaenously with this arcane buff. I thought you meant using flame golem as a trigger skill for the buff. But it seems you meant just casting flame golem on the side for the extra dps.
Its so nice now being immune to chill, freeze, ignite and shock, it let me ditch my quicksilver flask of heat and pick up this sexy 30/30 - 40/40 beast.

"
JCOH35 a écrit :
Its so nice now being immune to chill, freeze, ignite and shock,t.

how? o_o please teach me
The Elementalist version has immunity to all those ailments when you have your ice/flame/lightning golem out, if you get a second click on 1 of the skill trees I linked a few posts up and look at the ascendancy nodes, they are alot of fun.
Yeah I tried yesterday witch/elementalist version vs rare corrupted Chimera with monster dmg and monster life, dps wasnt bad but at the same time a bit less than jugg, I must work on my jewels. Now in terms of survivability - very good, I was only once in danger trough entire fight - vs that stupid snake - Chimera himself (herself? ;p) was a laugh. Now despite I have lvl 15-16 golemz only I linked them with miniom lif3 and neededto recast them 4-5 times, however they have only 13k life on that lvl vs 20k+ on maxed gems.

Also I've dropped PoI and enlighten so I run purity of fire and light only, however both lvl 21 and empowered to 23 for base +5 max to res. This way I ended up having room for all mu utility stuff like blade vortex, curse on hit, shield charge, leap slam etc together with golems. Heres the setup:

And surge on switch.

Today I will try Mino.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Dernière édition par RicoKGB, le 15 mars 2018 02:00:45
"
RicoKGB a écrit :
Yeah I tried yesterday witch/elementalist version vs rare corrupted Chimera with monster dmg and monster life, dps wasnt bad but at the same time a bit less than jugg, I must work on my jewels. Now in terms of survivability - very good, I was only once in danger trough entire fight - vs that stupid snake - Chimera himself (herself? ;p) was a laugh. Now despite I have lvl 15-16 golemz only I linked them with miniom lif3 and neededto recast them 4-5 times, however they have only 13k life on that lvl vs 20k+ on maxed gems.

Also I've dropped PoI and enlighten so I run purity of fire and light only, however both lvl 21 and empowered to 23 for base +5 max to res. This way I ended up having room for all mu utility stuff like blade vortex, curse on hit, shield charge, leap slam etc together with golems. Heres the setup:

And surge on switch.

Today I will try Mino.

Ya my without minion life my fire and lightning golem have 26k life and my ice golem has 28k life at lv26, combined with their regen I can do harder bosses and even breaches and not have to recast them, the +1 gloves, lv4 empower and lv21 golem setup really is crazy.

You dont have to give up so much though honestly, all you do is really swap out 1 thing, just manually cast your curse on bosses and put it on your leap slam key.

Leave immortal call in the old 4 link with blade vortex and increased duration and cwdt, I tried the way you have it now and did not like it at all. I have an extra pair of +1 repenatnce gloves (-8sp dmg) for 50c, you can borrow em if you need to. Put the lv4 empower in the +1 gloves and get those golems to lv21, the difference in thier buffs and survivability is massive.

Im also carrying roughly 220% more spell damage then you too though between x6 double spell damage/IAS/resist jewels and a 35% ring. So I think everythings going to feel different.

You play alot of different things so your resources are spread out between multiple projects, ive just been dumping everything into this for the last 4-5 months.

This is hands down my new main, absolutely love this tree, it took a few days of trying different ones out and about 80 regrets but for me its absolutely perfect, 4.55 cyclone aps, 219% life from skill nodes alone and hella deeps.

www.poeurl.com/bPIE
Dernière édition par JCOH35, le 15 mars 2018 02:31:43
I can buy those gloves, I will catch you in-game today afternoon/evening.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires