[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

I made this build again, cuz im still impressed how it works and what it can do.
Again Shaper deathless, Red Elder deathless, soon i will try Uber Elder.
All the guardians facetanked (even phoenix boom boom skill, smth like 1k hp left always, but crit or summon hit can be deadly then).
I will post my gear to show what i achieved this league so far:

As you see i still have place to improve the build - shaper ring with spell dmg, helmet enchant and boots enchant. +1 curse on Voll is not worth in my opinion
Played time - 3 days 14 hours, ofc hideout afk etc is in it
Dernière édition par Weturon, le 13 mars 2018 15:37:17
Soo i upgraded my build just had to sell my firstborn and my collection of monster energy.
what do you think now? any better :P ?
@Weturon Wow that belt. N1. And overall good gear. Just one tip: make your cyclone lvl 1 with 20 quality. Lvl 1 vs Lvl 20 makes no difference in this build, but increased AoE for cyclone means larger hit radius - you'll less likely miss your single target and you'll more likely infect larger group of mobs with cold dmg for EE.

@nds2 yes much better. Currently you have 50k Shaper DPU (not dps) and you will reach 5k life at lvl 80 which is solid. Now you need to lvl Discharge to lvl 20 and Uber Lab done (try at 5.4k HP) for extra dmg (with lvl 20 Discharge and uber lab done for Unyielding you gain from 50k to 70k DPU or dmg per Discharge).
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Dernière édition par RicoKGB, le 13 mars 2018 15:46:38
"
RicoKGB a écrit :
@Weturon Wow that belt. N1. And overall good gear. Just one tip: make your cyclone lvl 1 with 20 quality. Lvl 1 vs Lvl 20 makes no difference in this build, but increased AoE for cyclone means larger hit radius - you'll less likely miss your single target and you'll more likely infect larger group of mobs with cold dmg for EE.

Belt i crafted myself, cuz i was stupidly surprised, how expensive they are...
I forgot about cyclone to change it xD hah thanks
@RicoKGB still i think Additional Accuracy is better than Culling Strike in Cyclone setup.
It gives more attack speed than Culling Strike, what allow us to drop 3x Attack Speed Jewel easily and put there just 3x dmg Jewel
Personally i choosed Unstoppable over Unyielding, cuz immunity to all types of slows (freeze, temp chain, tar, chill etc) is rly nice and i dont need to care about it.
Dernière édition par Weturon, le 13 mars 2018 16:16:12
You guys have/will discover there is a good amount of flexibility to make minor changes so dont feel like you have to do everything exactly the same way.

RF is optional, what curses you run and how they are applied is optional, there are several flex skill points that let you push 240% life or stack damage etc.

Aslong as the core remains intact, keystones etc theres wiggle room. I have taken this build to 95 on juggernaut, 97 on a different juggernaut and currently working on a 83 elementalist, I love it.

Nice to see more people enjoying it.
Dammit Rico your killing me, I hate more buttons but your right, I made some tweaks and got those other 2 golems in along with that jewel. I told you this shi* was OP though lol, that pendulum alone is broken as fk.

My final form, biggest change are the gloves, lv4 empower plus all 3 golems at lv21.

Not shown as always is the Intuitive leap jewel.

(I used blessed orbs to lower the crit on my Romiras to the min. of 20 b/c I was scared of the crit on the ice golem giving me too much.)
Dernière édition par JCOH35, le 13 mars 2018 18:53:43
With the changes going to run this tree instead.

www.poeurl.com/bPBI

This really does seem just all around superior now;

6k life
11% Life Regenerated Per Second
Immunity to Freeze, Ignite, Shock (also immune to stun while cycloning)
Rotating 75% Increased AoE and 75% Elemental Damage Buffs
Immune to ALL reflected elemental damage
0.5% of elemental damage leeched as life
Significantly more raw spell damage, elemental damage and resistance to all elements
Massive boosts and reductions to elemental types you have been hit with recently

Dernière édition par JCOH35, le 13 mars 2018 22:00:30
Killed Uber Elder deathless, was not that bad and deathless.
Discharge 2k18 still viable
"
RicoKGB a écrit :
Just one tip: make your cyclone lvl 1 with 20 quality. Lvl 1 vs Lvl 20 makes no difference in this build, but increased AoE for cyclone means larger hit radius - you'll less likely miss your single target and you'll more likely infect larger group of mobs with cold dmg for EE.

Whoahhh hold up, you're completely wrong here. Cyclone gains +weapon range as it levels, and goes from +3 to +4 range as it goes from lv 20 to 21. Because cyclone has such small base radius, weapon range increases are the best way to increase the aoe. The aoe increase from quality is almost negligible in comparison.

Edit: In fact, it is impossible to ever gain more than +1 weapon range from quality on cyclone. Additionally, I don't know why this isn't discussed more in this build, but everyone should really aim for weapon range corruption on mjolner.
Dernière édition par SimpleStuff, le 14 mars 2018 01:43:20

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires