[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

My DPS seems a tad low compared to others. I know I'm missing a few things, like a 21/20 gems, only using a 25% enchant on helm, using a Starkonja's over a Rat's Nest (prefer the extra life), but only sitting on 34k DPS in HO with GMP. Even switching to a Rat's Nest in POB with a 40% ST enchant, putting my WED ring in both slots (as it's the better DPS ring), and editing all my ST link gems to 21/20 only puts me up to 47k DPS. I've completed Uber Lab, character is 92 (raider). Tree is near enough the same as the original post (minor difference of getting Phase Acrobatics).

Any tips? Thanks

Gear
Dernière édition par Zarasi, le 11 sept. 2017 10:05:47
Your profile is set to private - but I believe you want increased critical damage support, not strikes on the chest piece.
"
Beganya a écrit :
Any sort of help is very much appreciated !

Crit chance on weapon.
Upgrade jewels.
More levels. Level 20 core gems with 20% quality.
WED on right ring, non-crafted WED on belt. You're using Bisco's, so your damage is going to be lower compared to someone else that doesn't.
6-link chest.

All of that should push you to around 32-35k with Bisco’s depending on rolls.

"
Octagon1 a écrit :
I have to respec the INT node since I have int stats on my gear.
Thx so far for your advices.

Only 1 of the 3 jewels has the HP + 2 dmg mods. Upgrade the other jewels with stats from the guide.
Still need to do your Uber Lab for elemental immune, 40% elemental dmg, etc.
Why you linked wrath with culling strike works it together? i cant see the link in game
"
kenny325 a écrit :
Why you linked wrath with culling strike works it together? i cant see the link in game

It doesn't work. Wrath just needs 1 slot and is not typically linked unless you modify the build and use Enlighten or something else. If your links work out to where you have an unused Blue slot elsewhere, you can throw Wrath there. Mine ended up in my shield with Golem and Minion Life.
Hi all, I never used claws so I'm a bit confused. What mod is better between +x life for enemy and x% life leeched ?
I have a question about your build

In the 93 Points Tree you took (right next to Vaal Pact) the 2x 8% Evasion 4% Health notes) but without any reason because the nodes you can take right next to the Ranger beginning are 10% Evasion 4% Health. So its like 4% "free" Evasion compared to your build?

Urs:

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAALkACRIBAFmv6wHRokD0-KEixKK74_66fXXTfiP2jX1Nklb6fyv9brF8w-aNuTB8UUeNv9QjPs-95pcGGYrDOnfXFHVbr04qTP9DMcMzWhrawXTtBS16741-zZjqYnXLvqdlTb02LlMqOCLqMgGyGc96Yet6U5sm3UZjpxGBBbXC7LTFDPKly2KsbIydqhX9jYHBoHgZb1c2PetjES8rCl3yAx4fQSoLcFKJ04w26Nbjn2egh3ZKfUd-AAAAAAA=

Mine:

www.poeurl.com/bxy1
Dernière édition par veliyze, le 11 sept. 2017 15:39:31
"
Mozzanator a écrit :
Hi all, I never used claws so I'm a bit confused. What mod is better between +x life for enemy and x% life leeched ?

+x Life and +x/y Life and Mana are the best.
The ones that leech physical damage are bad for this build because we do very little physical damage with this build.

"
veliyze a écrit :
In the 93 Points Tree you took (right next to Vaal Pact) the 2x 8% Evasion 4% Health notes) but without any reason because the nodes you can take right next to the Ranger beginning are 10% Evasion 4% Health. So its like 4% "free" Evasion compared to your build?

Unless you use a lot of evasion gear (2k evasion armor vs 300 on Belly or trade DPS flask for Jade for 3k Evasion), the amount gained by 4% evasion is very minimal. You're more than welcome to take it and get ~50 evasion, but Goofy left it to keep the circle near Vaal Pact complete.
"
ShermX a écrit :
What are your thoughts on using Hypothermia for the ST setup?

The big *More* multiplier on it looks pretty juicy considering that we are freezing a lot anyway and frozen enemies also count as chilled.
Checking the "Enemy is frozen" option in PoB seems to net a decent DPS increase with Hypothermia over the inc crit damage especially.

I'm not sure if we can apply chill/freeze fast/often enough for it to be an actual gain over the inc Crit damage wich we're always utilizing, though, especially against bosses.

It wouldn't be worth it. As you stated yourself, certain bosses (guardians/shaper) that you can't chill would not benefit by the gem. Much better to go with a flat guarantee.

"
Mozzanator a écrit :

Read the Guide

"
veliyze a écrit :
I have a question about your build

Urs:

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAALkACRIBAFmv6wHRokD0-KEixKK74_66fXXTfiP2jX1Nklb6fyv9brF8w-aNuTB8UUeNv9QjPs-95pcGGYrDOnfXFHVbr04qTP9DMcMzWhrawXTtBS16741-zZjqYnXLvqdlTb02LlMqOCLqMgGyGc96Yet6U5sm3UZjpxGBBbXC7LTFDPKly2KsbIydqhX9jYHBoHgZb1c2PetjES8rCl3yAx4fQSoLcFKJ04w26Nbjn2egh3ZKfUd-AAAAAAA=

Mine:

www.poeurl.com/bxy1

Was mentioned a couple times before. Yes you get 4% extra evasion if you do that, sadly 4% increased evasion doesn't change anything. You are more than welcome to do it that way if you want, me personally id rather just have tree look a bit neater and complete the wheel next to vaal pact since your evade % don't change at all.
Ok thank you for answering, thought it might have to do something with the Jewel but that explains it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires