[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Shenk92 a écrit :
Hey guys! I have been fooling around PoB for a bit and discovered that bladeflurry gives me a dps of 800k+ at 6 stages with a little tweaking, coming from 400k with ST (slower projectiles, in combat). Is there any reason not to go for this trade-off apart from preferring ST mechanics? My gear is not perfect so i thought maybe BF has better returns on lower tier gear? thanks!

No point in trying to do both, else go St, else respec some projectile nodes and go BF.
Bf has a bit more of a single target, ST has far more superior clear.
"
Shenk92 a écrit :
Hey guys! I have been fooling around PoB for a bit and discovered that bladeflurry gives me a dps of 800k+ at 6 stages with a little tweaking, coming from 400k with ST (slower projectiles, in combat). Is there any reason not to go for this trade-off apart from preferring ST mechanics? My gear is not perfect so i thought maybe BF has better returns on lower tier gear? thanks!

You are welcome to use whatever skill you want to, but OP will not assist you with it. I'm not a fan of it and will probably never use it, even if the numbers are higher. Your gear is about mid-tier, just needs a few spot tweaks to start pushing toward higher tier. With similar gear, I had no issues with T10-12's aside from some crazy combo mods like 300% added ele dmg with lower chance to dodge.

Here's some stuff to work on that isn't terribly expensive:
WED on amulet. I know you're using it for INT and high ele flat dmg, but a 30-40% WED is pretty big too. And if you need more STR/INT, get the Primal Spirit node near the start for flask charges, 20 STR/INT, and mana.
If you need more HP until 5/6-link Belly, get a 6-link corrupted armor with high life and GGGBBR sockets for the updated 6-link ST. There was a decent for 12 chaos versus 60+ for a Belly.
Level 20 and 20% gems.
You can get 5% more ele dmg with Atziri's Promise (10 to 15).
Upgrade your jewels. Global strike multi with one handed is higher than global strike multi by itself. And missing life on a few jewels. Check the guide for what to search for. 2 dmg and HP on each. Anything extra beyond that like resists or a 3rd dmg mod is gravy.

All of that should last you awhile until you can start affording:
More eDPS claw (similar atk speed/crit)
Vessel
Helm enchant
6L Belly
Corrupt jewels, etc
Thanks for the guide!

Been wanting to make a ST character for some time and finally gave it a go after reading your guide.
Really fun and fast playstyle with super fast clearing speed. Shaper down and all the other content melts.

Dernière édition par Ridman, le 15 sept. 2017 16:12:16
"
Ridman a écrit :
Thanks for the guide!

Been wanting to make a ST character for some time and finally gave it a go after reading your guide.
Really fun and fast playstyle with super fast clearing speed. Shaper down and all the other content melts.

Glad you enjoyed the build. Seems like your gear is pretty good :)
Can anyone explain to me why this build forces a focus on claws? Is is just the most efficient path, do you REALLY want all the crit, or is Soul Raker just THAT good? There are a couple non-physical leech nodes such as Vitality Void that are basically right off the main build path, and I feel like with that cluster you could feasibly spec into a different weapon type. Would that completely fuck the build?
"

It is a combination of the light resist, light leech, and flat dmg. Wise Oak optimization is nice, but crazy expensive to get all 3 and most people go for 1 with some reaching 2. For budget purposes, Atziri's is not bad over no Vessel. But for build optimization, Vessel with lightning attack is going to shine more. You can also stack 4 DPS flasks to up your damage even further.

You are missing a good bit of optimization with the build. I don't use PoB yet (probably should learn before next season), but with the below changes, Vessel should come out ahead from DPS perspective, and extra survive with the leech and resists. I would not sell it and just keep working on the below.

No WED on right ring and non-crafted WED on belt. Can also squeeze out more WED on the other 2 slots (40+ is max on non-Opal). If all 4 slots were 40%, for example, that is 84% WED you're missing.
More crit chance on weapon. You can try to Annul off the crit chance to craft 22-27% crit (big difference on weapon). If you take off light resist, you may be able to craft crit multi or something else. But if you take off Fire/Light, you'll ruin the claw. Make sure to have a back-up before doing that. I did that with my claw and traded 50 int for crafted crit chance (added roughly 10% crit with flask).
Trade 2 dex points below Finesse with 1 point near Vaal Pact. Take off 1 HP node and pick-up a 4th jewel. You want HP + 2 dmg mods on that jewel. Upgrade jewel left of Point Blank to get another dmg mod.
6-link of course.
20% Herald of Ice.
75% crit chance Rat's Nest before working on ST enchant.

Thank you for the answer, I was not aware of this waste of point on my skill tree !
I'm working on the 6L and I will go for better jewels and jewelry after.
Have a nice day.
IGN: ShuKawa
Gday, I quite like your guide, It has a lot of information perhaps only lacking in a little bit of hand-holding information (Basic mechanics) that I'm sure gets tiresome for you veterans. Whats your view on running this build without its expected legendaries? With your experience would you change much about your build for SSF? Perhaps dual wielding for extra damage while retaining some defence or would you go for some other style of nodes? Would you maintain the claw and shield design in SSF?

Am I reading the guide correctly that the main concept of the build is to get as fast and as critty as possible while stacking flat +elemental damage mods on gear and gems. The attack speed making the flat damage much more valuable then with a strength elemental build?

Sorry if its all been addressed before. I tried searching for the information but the threads just too big and the guide seems to surround just using the gear laid out without alternatives.
I got a question regarding Wise Oak + Vessel of Vinktar order and usage.

Say I have

100 - 100 - 100 resistance

I use Wise Oak and gain elemental penetration to all elements.

Right after I use Vessel of Vinktar that gives me +50% light res changing my res to

100 - 100 - 150

Will I now only get lightning penetration? Or does the Wise Oak Buff stay unchanged during the remainder of the flask lasting time based on your res when you used it?
Dernière édition par Ridman, le 13 sept. 2017 09:35:27
"
joeweee a écrit :
Can anyone explain to me why this build forces a focus on claws? Is is just the most efficient path, do you REALLY want all the crit, or is Soul Raker just THAT good? There are a couple non-physical leech nodes such as Vitality Void that are basically right off the main build path, and I feel like with that cluster you could feasibly spec into a different weapon type. Would that completely fuck the build?

Quoted from my previous post:
The problem with swords/daggers is the missing Soul Raker. Claws of the Falcon is essentially replaced with dagger Nightstalker for the same points. But 1.2% life and 0.8% mana leech by using claws would take about 5 points to get back with the leech nodes near Point Blank. You're also losing 60% increased crit chance with claws and 45% crit multi on the way to Soul Raker.

All I can recommend is to try for yourself and see. Claws are currently superior with prices equal, but you can re-work the build to daggers or swords with some losses.

"
Ridman a écrit :
Will I now only get lightning penetration? Or does the Wise Oak Buff stay unchanged during the remainder of the flask lasting time based on your res when you used it?

With just Wise Oak up, all 3.
With both Wise Oak and Vessel, just lightning pen and fire/cold reduction.
Order does not matter. While the flask is up, the benefits are determined in real-time, not at the beginning of the flask. So if you had Wise Oak and had all 3 benefits, then got hit with Flammability to reduce fire resists, you would lose fire pen and cold/light reduction until the resists equalized again.
Are level 21 gems necessary to be able to do red maps/guardians? Also what is the priority order if I have to purchase level 21 gems?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires