[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hi, i'm loving the build - however i am in need of some assistance.

Looking at my dps in PoB and in-game it just seems fundamentally too low?

I've messed around in PoB with things like gem levels/quality and jewels but the predictions don't even seem to cause any drastic change.

I'm not looking for ridiculously high dps i'm just very concerned i'm missing something crucial about the build ?

Any sort of help is very much appreciated !

48k dps gmp in hideout, all capped res, 6.3k health

As a person who never really stuck to one build to achieve end game this league i decided to look for a build that could and came across this one. I can confirm that even a person who has never ever done 1 uber atziri or shaper, council ect this build can do everything end game. Its been super enjoyable and i got my first uber atziri kill dying once to tri and once to atziri herself and 3 portals left on shaper as his 1 shot balls i forgot sometimes. Thanks for the build man would recommend
Dernière édition par rednever, le 9 sept. 2017 07:31:51
Sorry if I missed this from your post but why did you use Ice Bite when you are prioritizing Lightning damage? Is it for frenzy generation? And if you are using Ice Bite and HoI, why not just use an ice claw instead of lightning one?
can somebody reccomend lvlling weapons pls
"
Richu a écrit :
can somebody reccomend lvlling weapons pls

I found Hand of Thought and Motion to be excellent for leveling

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hand_of_Thought_and_Motion
Hey guys, I just started POE this season, and incredibly happy I picked this build to follow - I absolutely love it and enjoy playing it. Thank you for the guide!

Currently I've been able to clear almost all maps Did minotaur, chimera and hydra) haven't been able to beat phoenix yet, haven't tried shaper, can do uber labs easily, and have beaten normal atziri (havent tried uber atziri)

Looking for recommendations on gear upgrades

The int on the diamond ring is so I can swap biscos in easily

(this is my first forum post, hopefully this worked)
One of my jewels needs updating - the one with crit, and I plan to take 2 hp nodes (5%)next - not sure how to actually link them
"
blackdeath101 a écrit :
"
Twiggyelito a écrit :
Im kinda poor atm since buying my helmet, but Im also stuck at gearing after it.. im not sure what my next upgrade should be, and this thread is awesome helping eachother out...so! what do you guys think my next upgrade should be?

Claws with crit chance.
Wrong Vessel of Vintkar. We don't do physical damage, so it just adds light resist, light leech, and nearby shock. Either swap mana flask to Diamond or swap with that Vessel to Diamond and sell the Vinktar to buy other gear.
Remove 1 point from Projectile circle Art of the circle. Only need a partial circle to pick-up Fury Bolts and continue around.
Remove 1 dex near Forces of Nature, redundant.
Use 2 spare points plus remove some of the 4 or 5% single HP to get jewels. 2 dmg mods + HP per jewel will bump your damage a good bit while sacrificing limited HP (10 or 8% to 7% possibly).
More resists on gloves, and phys leech does next to nothing.
Right ring and amulet needs more WED and HP.
Can possibly squeeze more WED out of belt. Swapping all 4 of those simultaneously can make it easier to balance resists (can only find a nice fire resist amulet and get the missing cold resist on the other 3 slots).

Thanks alot for the reply!! I will use this to continue progressing! :D
"
Slottm a écrit :
Hey guys, I just started POE this season, and incredibly happy I picked this build to follow - I absolutely love it and enjoy playing it. Thank you for the guide!

Currently I've been able to clear almost all maps Did minotaur, chimera and hydra) haven't been able to beat phoenix yet, haven't tried shaper, can do uber labs easily, and have beaten normal atziri (havent tried uber atziri)

Looking for recommendations on gear upgrades

The int on the diamond ring is so I can swap biscos in easily

(this is my first forum post, hopefully this worked)
One of my jewels needs updating - the one with crit, and I plan to take 2 hp nodes (5%)next - not sure how to actually link them

Your gear seems adequate. You can buy Rat's nest with ST enchant and can upgrade your amu with a higher life one... However, you should be able to do all content with that gear if you learn the fight mechanics well.Also, if you just started POE this league and made that gear, you are a fast learner I would say. Good Luck :)
"
Demandreed a écrit :
Does Winds of Change https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Winds_of_Change 50% increased projectile damage work with Spectral Throw? Wouldn't those gloves be better than gripped gloves?

Yes it works, but not worth it at all. 32% projectile damage (minus the gripped glove base) is not worth losing a big chunk of life, big chunk of evasion, double resists and attack speed.

"
Sorry if I missed this from your post but why did you use Ice Bite when you are prioritizing Lightning damage? Is it for frenzy generation? And if you are using Ice Bite and HoI, why not just use an ice claw instead of lightning one?

I don't think you understand how ele dmg works. Lightning damage just has to be our highest, unless we use like a lightning penetration gem or something lightning dmg cold dmg fire dmg, none of it matters, its all the same, its more damage.
Im struggling to understand why my damage is insanely low, could you help?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires