[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Ridman a écrit :
"
Richu a écrit :
can somebody reccomend lvlling weapons pls

I found Hand of Thought and Motion to be excellent for leveling

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hand_of_Thought_and_Motion

thanks
"
Im struggling to understand why my damage is insanely low, could you help?

- Change your rings and amulet (life , flat ele dmg, elemental dmg to attacks)
- Buy a belt with elemental dmg to attacks mod
- I also think crafting critical strike chance on your claw instead of cold dmg might give you more dps
- Lvl your gems and use gem setups explained in the first page
- Buy a Rat's nest with ST enchant
- You are using wrong Vessel of Vinktar flask
is this build hc playable ?
Hey goof Ive really been enjoying your build so far, right now im having a bit of a issue getting my uber lab completed. i have 4.6k hp atm but if i dont die from traps i do from izaro, What do you think would be the best way to counter this in you opinion
"
AdmiralCarambas a écrit :

I would not run this on HC
Thoughts on projectile weakness instead of ele weakness? I've tried inputting it into path of building to calculate my dps between both but projectile weakness always gives me more dps. Am I missing something?
"
Unlock your characters in Privacy Settings and I'll double check your skill tree and jewels. I'm not good with "prioritizing" changes, but here's a general list of changes before you get into ST enchant and lightning atk Vessel.

done.

I have to respec the INT node since I have int stats on my gear.
Thx so far for your advices.
IGN:
Droganaut
"
AdmiralCarambas a écrit :

Read the guide

"
Abstractr a écrit :
Thoughts on projectile weakness instead of ele weakness? I've tried inputting it into path of building to calculate my dps between both but projectile weakness always gives me more dps. Am I missing something?

EDIT 2: The reason is that on mobs that have NO resistance at all, projectile weakness is better, for mobs that do have resistance (and the ones that matter the most I.E. Bosses/shaper/guardians etc) ele weakness is better.
Dernière édition par g00fy_goober, le 10 sept. 2017 14:16:35
What are your thoughts on using Hypothermia for the ST setup?

The big *More* multiplier on it looks pretty juicy considering that we are freezing a lot anyway and frozen enemies also count as chilled.
Checking the "Enemy is frozen" option in PoB seems to net a decent DPS increase with Hypothermia over the inc crit damage especially.

I'm not sure if we can apply chill/freeze fast/often enough for it to be an actual gain over the inc Crit damage wich we're always utilizing, though, especially against bosses.
Dernière édition par ShermX, le 10 sept. 2017 21:39:43
shaper down in first try :)
still need to improve some of my gear, 40% dmg st helmet, 6l belly, better claw, etc
other than that im pretty happy with my current gear, got lucky ID'd the belt and gloves.
thanks to op for the build, tweaked it a bit
dmg in HO: 43,5k gmp, 75k sp; 5k life.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires