[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Splatatk a écrit :
"
zzmastermindzz a écrit :
sorry i mean besides +1 golems in the ascendancy for elementalist what else do we take .. they all sound like they wont really be helping us

That's the thing. If you go Elementalist you only "really" need to do Lab on Normal, get Liege of the Primordial and be done with it. You can also get the minor +% resist node if you need it. Other nodes won't affect your golems dmg.

On the other hand there's also a helmet enchant that gives +25/40% Damage to Flame Totems which is obviously really nice but not at all needed. Only if you feel like mix/maxing.

Pretty much perfect answer, no addition :)

Elementalists are huge trade-off from defense to offense. You lose all defenses from Necromancer nodes, but gain extra Golem and elemental immunity. Extra Golem is not that big boost if you are not going 1+1+4 mix with Golems, and then you are dropping the shield and charges on minions.

Elementalists are usually specialized as high tier boss killers while dead or just going full dps for quicker boss kills as normal / rare monsters die as fast with Necromancers Flame Golems. They are pretty unreliable for mid-high tier mapping or leveling but excel at certain boss killing.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 12 août 2017 19:40:48
One question I do have and I dunno if this place to ask (:P) its if MF still works while dead or have they changed it on 3.0?

"
Splatatk a écrit :
One question I do have and I dunno if this place to ask (:P) its if MF still works while dead or have they changed it on 3.0?

Hey :)

MF should be stat that is not only active while you are alive. Golems get your rarity and quantity that you have at the moment they kill something. If you are dead, your quantity and rarity do not drop and Golem get all bonuses.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Morning

What is the minimum requirement to switch over to Golems. Minimum Jewels required not rare one.

Can I still use my Spectre's for support.

Tnx in advance.
Dernière édition par jgundlach, le 13 août 2017 02:59:30
so ive been wondering when you start mapping wich specters do you use?
the flame sentinels or the kitava heralds?
they both seem good but just wondering if there is a bonus to each xD
"
Morning

What is the minimum requirement to switch over to Golems. Minimum Jewels required not rare one.

Can I still use my Spectre's for support.

Tnx in advance.

Hey :)

You can switch to Golems when you have Anima Stone and 3x other Primordial Gems. I recommend switching when specters start to feel too slow or start dying in maps. Just Spec out of "Soul Weaver" and and "Flesh Binder" ascendancy nodes if you are playing as Necromancer.

You can link your Golems and Specters together in same links. Specters dont get much benefit from "Empower" so link would be :

Flame Golems -> Specter -> Spell Echo -> Minion Damage -> Greater Multiple projectiles -> Fire Penetration

"
so ive been wondering when you start mapping wich specters do you use?
the flame sentinels or the kitava heralds?
they both seem good but just wondering if there is a bonus to each xD

Hi!

In beta I leveled with Flame Sentinels, and they did good damage while zombies tanked damage in frontline. Flame Sentinels are doing more single target damage, as they have little are in their projectiles.

This time I'm using Heralds and I like their animation and agressive AI. They are really badass melee specters that can clear packs quite fast with their area of effect skills.

Both are really good and I think its a matter or of preference. I recommend trying both out ;)

UPDATE

I just finished recording deathless "Hall Of The Grandmaster" -map run. It's considered to be one of the hardest map in the game and I did it multiple times deathless today testing stuff before recording it.

https://youtu.be/WXbrNNPYwnY

How to :

For each wall, you want to put totem as close to the wall as possible to make Golems go near it. Then you move closer to trigger the fight and take some steps back to be safe.

There are 3x grandmasters max which are purely "Cast When Damage Taken" tanks. This means they will attack as soon as anything hits them. Golems hit them, so they cant be used. You want extra gems to kill them yourself with skill that doens't hit. I use :

Scorching Ray - Faster Casting - Burning Damage - Less Duration - Swift Affliction - Empower

Which are in Flame Golems colors. You can use "The Scourge" -claw to increase your spell damage with your minion damage, but it may not be needed. After you have killed the tank, switch Golems gems back and continue.

Remember to NEVER take Animate Guardian on Hall Of The Grand Master -run.
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 13 août 2017 14:10:38
Hey! Thanks for the great guide!

Quick question from a noob: why the Blasphemy setup for Temporal Chains? I understand that you manage to hit max slow with this setup, but for this kind of build where you want to stay as far away from the fight as possible I found that even with max Blasphemy + Leadership node (50% increased AoE for Auras) + the 20% node on the way to Sovereignty, the range is still pretty short!

Base range is 22. With the bonus Blasphemy Lv.21 (80%) + Leadership node (50%) + Sovereignty node (20%), it's 22*150% = 55 range, which is still pretty short (see range visualization here) for a minion build!

I'm still levelling with Spectres at the moment but I found that I have hardly any use for Blasphemy + Temp Chains considering I'm never close enough from the enemies/bosses to have them affected by the curse. So I've been using Ball Lighting + GMP + Curse on Hit (+ Curse obviously) to apply curse and Elemental Equilibrium, which makes it much better at applying curses at range.

Am I missing something? Do you stay close to the bosses in end game with full Golem build to have them affected by Temp Chains? Why the Blasphemy setup instead of the Curse on Hit setup?

Thanks! :)
Is this build completely useless if you dont have Anima Stone? I only have 400c so I can afford one Might but not a second one for the vendor recipe. Or can I make this work without the Might. How gimp are you without "Aggressive" Golems? Will the build still function?
IGN: DabrixRN
Dernière édition par Thomasmgp, le 14 août 2017 01:57:15
I tried looking but cant find anything... Is scion viable instead elementalist as "golemancer"? We can pick up some useful stuff from Ascendant tree, but we miss on elemental damage immunity for golems tho.
Questions (I like the build and am trying to understand why you made certain choices)

1) Now that Infernal Mantle only hits with +25% spell damage on low mana, would it be beneficial to take another aura with it (e.g. Enfeeble/Blasphemy or Elemental Weakness)

2) Is it really worth it to take GMP as support?
Given that Flame Golem has three attacks:
- Flame Wave (which is not a projectile)
- Immolate (which already has 4 projectiles)
- Magma Ball (which has one projectile) where it would help

So it seems that only 1 in 3 skills really benefits from GMP and yet all skills take 26% LESS damage (which is huge). In addition

Would LMP (a tradeoff) or Fire Penetration or Slower Projectiles )if you have no high level Empower) be more helpful?
- Or do golems shotgun?
- Or is there no 26% LESS damage on Flame Wave (though the GMP text says "all Supported Skills")
- Or am I completely mistaken?

3) Why Ball Lightning? After experimenting with your earlier tip: Arctic Breath is better than Ball Lightning in the Spell Totem.
- it slows down everybody even more (especially bosses)
- projectiles are faster than Ball Lightning
- Ball Lightning has a bigger arc as it damages around the projectiles but with GMP the effect is marginal.

5) In Primordial Harmony
- Golem Skills have (20-30)% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed: Will this allow them to cast more often? Are Golems more constrained by Cooldown than by Cast Speed?
- Golems have (10-15)% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed: Will this alloy you to summon Golems more often?

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Dernière édition par Flapdrol, le 14 août 2017 06:46:20

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires