[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
deadyahaje a écrit :
Hey,

im currently level 73 and next big step is to take the golems.

So which jewel (anima stone or primordial might) should i use at first since i can afford only 1 primordial might jewel :/

Hey :)

Anima Stone and 3x other primordial jewels are most important as you need them for the extra Golems. Primordial Might can be bought later, when you get more currency. You can also use rare jewels with minion damage and other useful starts if you want cheap jewels for free sockets.

"
Why no spell echo for SRS? On low-mid levels I could only maintain like 10 of them at most, and mana is an issue when spamming. With echo I go up to 16 and mana is always full. Surely that is better than melee phys support?

Is multistrike really worth on heralds? The effective damage multiplier seems really crappy, like 25% at the levels you're going to use it on. Or do they do significant non-phys damage to justify using it over melee phys?

Also, how do you play with no movement skill?

Hi :)

Echo is pretty much what is preferred. With frenzy charges from charges, I could spam up to 13-15 SRS and usually fight was over when I got to that amount. SRS is not usually used with spell echo anymore as stack is so low and they hit harder. I think melee damage gives better clear with other minions.

Heralds can use leap slam with multistrike. Leapslam adds fire damage to physical damage and has area. Its very powerful strike and with multistrike they can clear packs very fast. Of course the gems can be changed and tested to find best combination for you needs.

"
4 flame +1 ice +1 lightning ,elementalist 8.1k es shaper down.

Gz! ^^

You have some sweet legacy gear. Nice looking tree also, going full CI is not easy anymore.

"
Some people say controlled dest gem dont work on golems ?

Hey!

It sure works. Frenzy charges from shield give them 600% more crit chance, so 100% drop on it doens't make the gem bad at all. They can still ignite very often to finish enemies with damage over time.

"
Once we get presence of chayula are we supposed to change major god out of brine king to something else?

Hi!

Yes, I will add it to the guide tomorrow. Better major god after Presence of Chayula is :

- Soul Of Lunaris

Extra physical damage reduction is very useful. Last point avoiding chained projectiles is huge as in maps with chains, Golems can work as lightning rods chaining next to us.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 11 août 2017 21:23:36
So for Elementalist what do we take beside the +1 .. they all sound like crap?
need also advice please what to skill as elementalist
I switched to Golemancer now in harbinger and killed all 4 guardians on a 5 Link Infernal mantle and 5x Harmony jewel(for golem life reg)

I need some advice for fast T11 mapping
Would u recommend to change 3 Harmony jewels for minion dmg jewels ?
i dont know how good cooldown recovery speed is while mapping

BTW this buils is a BLAST !

greetings :-)
Guys, suddenly I've got a drop of Shavronne's Wrappings Occultist's Vestment.
Should I try to adjust somehow this build for more auras?
Or just sell it to get Primordial Might?
"
kami_koi a écrit :
"
zzmastermindzz a écrit :
Can this build do Hall of Grandmasters?

Yes, i cleared it yesterday with :stronk:

Darn, must be doing something wrong then. Can get them even lower then their energy shield :(
this is fun build, enjoying maps up to 15, but 1v1 bosses in guardians is very difficult so far !
"
zzmastermindzz a écrit :
So for Elementalist what do we take beside the +1 .. they all sound like crap?

"
need also advice please what to skill as elementalist

Hey :)

Victarios Charity shield is still great item for offhand, as Golems move and shoot much faster with charges. Rainbowstrides can be changed as you get block chance only from Rumi's flask, but it can be hard to find +1 corrupt boots other than them. Vertex is great for Temporal Chains and Infernal Mantle for Golem survival and damage.

It's pretty much what you prefer, default links and items are great but best suited for specific type of play. You can mix high ES & life items to find best solution for you.

For skills as elementalist, you can change Bone Offer in cast when damage taken links to "Flesh Offering" if you want more clearspeed and damage. In physical bosses like minotaur I suggest using using Bone Offer with victario's Charity as it gives minions high defense. Phase run works great with Elementalist too, and Bone Offering applies Elemental Equilibrium very reliably.

"
I switched to Golemancer now in harbinger and killed all 4 guardians on a 5 Link Infernal mantle and 5x Harmony jewel(for golem life reg)

I need some advice for fast T11 mapping
Would u recommend to change 3 Harmony jewels for minion dmg jewels ?
i dont know how good cooldown recovery speed is while mapping

BTW this buils is a BLAST !

greetings :-)

Thanks for support ^^

For extra fast clearing I suggest using "Flesh Offering" instead of "Bone Offering" in cast when damage taken links. Using phasing or movement speed flasks is also great way to increase clearspeed. Adding minion speed to Goles by rolling rings with minion speed by using essences makes Golems run as fast as you and they will not be left behind.

You can also use "Rampage" mechanic with minions. Each kill by minions will add to rampage counter and speed you and you minions while giving your buffs, and speeding your minions. Some items grant rampage and perhaps easiest item to use is "Bisco's Leash" -belt.

You can check info about Rampage here :
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rampage

"
Guys, suddenly I've got a drop of Shavronne's Wrappings Occultist's Vestment.
Should I try to adjust somehow this build for more auras?
Or just sell it to get Primordial Might?

Hey and gz :)

Shavronnes can be used with this build as it will make stacking chaos resistance on other item slots less relevant. You can add few auras by dropping increased durations from links, but Shavronnes is good enough to even make second build around it. It can also be sold for Golem jewels and items if you feel that Golems are you favorite skill.

"
Darn, must be doing something wrong then. Can get them even lower then their energy shield :(

Hi :)

There are few Grand masters that Golems cant handle. They are all Energy Shield tanks with cast when damage taken links. When Golems shoot them, they will spam full 6 link worth of spells, curses and lifeleech back to Golems. Any scorching ray or righteous fire build can kill them easily, if you got friends with non-hitting skills to take with you in map. These few builds are pretty rare and don't appear very often on map.

I'm planning on making Grand Master -run video when GGG decides to fix servers again. Tried to make recording and got nice 500 ping spikes every few seconds.

"
this is fun build, enjoying maps up to 15, but 1v1 bosses in guardians is very difficult so far !

Hey and thanks for support! :)

Guardians need some time to learn their pattern. If you die in battle, watch and learn what moves they are using in what pattern while Golems finish the boss. After few tries Guardians will be pretty easy to do deathless. You need to kite around them while keeping them in Temporal Chains radius and not get too far for them to use them long range attacks.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 13 août 2017 07:16:00
sorry i mean besides +1 golems in the ascendancy for elementalist what else do we take .. they all sound like they wont really be helping us
"
zzmastermindzz a écrit :
sorry i mean besides +1 golems in the ascendancy for elementalist what else do we take .. they all sound like they wont really be helping us

That's the thing. If you go Elementalist you only "really" need to do Lab on Normal, get Liege of the Primordial and be done with it. You can also get the minor +% resist node if you need it. Other nodes won't affect your golems dmg.

On the other hand there's also a helmet enchant that gives +25/40% Damage to Flame Totems which is obviously really nice but not at all needed. Only if you feel like mix/maxing.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires