[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

Is witchfirebre up to 70% inc damage from dot better than sin's rebirth?
"
Draconianpr a écrit :
Is witchfirebre up to 70% inc damage from dot better than sin's rebirth?

This is a really good question, I hadn't considered using WB just for the increased DoT damage before.

I did a few calculations and as far as I can tell Sin's Rebirth and Lion's Roar both would give you more total DPS than WB, but not Atziri's Promise. The trade-off is front-loaded vs back-loaded DPS and extra leech. Atziri's Promise will always be better for mapping, but in long boss fights where poison is a factor, WB should give you more total DPS.

This all assumes that the vulnerability aura from WB does not override your blasphemy! I don't know how WB interacts with blasphemy, but if it overrides your buffed vulnerability you would lose a lot of your attack damage.
My gladiator helped me well with currency to try this build out :))......
My question is that do we really depend of Warchief to deal dmg..... honestly it's painful to color the chest :)) so 2R-2G-1B with me means replacing bloodlust to culling strike.... so may help to 1 hit heavy hp bosses?
"
nike2000 a écrit :
My gladiator helped me well with currency to try this build out :))......
My question is that do we really depend of Warchief to deal dmg..... honestly it's painful to color the chest :)) so 2R-2G-1B with me means replacing bloodlust to culling strike.... so may help to 1 hit heavy hp bosses?

AW is a huge part of the damage in boss fights. For a 5th link other than bloodlust or less duration, use void manipulation. Culling strike is 100% useless for a Slayer because of the Bane of Legends ascendancy node.
ok so, if i were to go the cleave route, I can get rid of fortify. What gem do i put in place of lacerate?

void manip? Poison?

Im just not sure how the double dipping works and I dont know what is best in slot.

You can take a peek at my gear.

I am on the verge of getting some rare boots and the retch atm. So my res will be capped with both. I also wanna get a starkonja with the enchant. I will farm that tonight.

Thanks!

I had a rough time with guardians. The damage wasnt there.
Dernière édition par Planisphaerium, le 1 avr. 2017 18:18:18
"
Planisphaerium a écrit :
ok so, if i were to go the cleave route, I can get rid of fortify. What gem do i put in place of lacerate?

void manip? Poison?

Im just not sure how the double dipping works and I dont know what is best in slot.

You can take a peek at my gear.

I am on the verge of getting some rare boots and the retch atm. So my res will be capped with both. I also wanna get a starkonja with the enchant. I will farm that tonight.

Thanks!

I had a rough time with guardians. The damage wasnt there.

If you go cleave, your 6th link should be void manipulation. Do not use the poison support gem! It is completely useless since you already have free poison with Cospri's Will. VM will multiply both the attack damage you gain from flasks and the damage from the poisons you apply.

Also, Melee damage on full life does not work at all with blood rage! Don't listen to anyone commenting in this thread saying that it does, because it doesn't and it never has. The tooltip is bugged! Replace melee damage on full with bloodlust in your AW links, you have haemophilia so bosses should consistently be bleeding.

Remember to use conc effect for bosses, it is a massive damage boost.
Besides Sin's Rebirth, any obvious places to improve? Thinking about replacing Carnage Heart because 5200 life doesn't feel like enough. Divining the Starforge is another idea but could be pretty expensive.

Not too sure how to prioritize the following:
1) Sin's Rebirth (seems like top)
2) Quality/L20 gems (2nd/3rd priority?)
3) Rare boots w/ resists to overcap and more life (super pricey lol)
4) Replacing Carnage Heart with life (would also need to find ~40 int)
5) Spiked gloves (maybe 2nd priority)
6) A belt with strength (seems like last priority but may be cheaper)

Can probably free up ~7-8ex from my CWC Wither/Chaos Storm guy if I start selling stuff off.

Enfeeble Phoenix rekt me. My tooltip DPS is about 30% below yours so I'm definitely missing some big stuff. Feel free to peek at my skill tree too. Thanks!

Gear:
Spoiler
ok so after some playing around.

im using cleave for boss fights and tougher content. that jewel is super good. it feels really nice and the aoe is half bad.

Haemophilia gloves.

GET THESE. These make up for aoe nerfs imo. The clear speed is insane with these. Jump into a mob and they all explode. its great.

but i feel my damage is baaaaaaad against mino. holy hell. i dunno whats wrong. lack of aura levels? lack of enchant?

i threw like 3 divines into my forge, ripped all 3 and got super pissed off. took a break. found one and rolled an absolute beauty. feltgoodman
Dernière édition par Planisphaerium, le 2 avr. 2017 03:53:20
Okay, so this build IS fucking AWESOME. Built it yesterday and I am enjoying it since. Almost killed shaper, but that was my bad due to low number of times I even tried shaper. There is only one question left I need answer for.

There are some days in uber lab where Izaro phases are just to rippy to even try do the uber lab, and because I really love doing it, would switching the vulnerability curse with 20/23 enfeeble curse help me survive him if, of corse, he hits me? I feel like the dmg is good enough to nearly one shot him even without vulnerability curse.

"
DDukA a écrit :
Okay, so this build IS fucking AWESOME. Built it yesterday and I am enjoying it since. Almost killed shaper, but that was my bad due to low number of times I even tried shaper. There is only one question left I need answer for.

There are some days in uber lab where Izaro phases are just to rippy to even try do the uber lab, and because I really love doing it, would switching the vulnerability curse with 20/23 enfeeble curse help me survive him if, of corse, he hits me? I feel like the dmg is good enough to nearly one shot him even without vulnerability curse.

It's worth trying for sure. I never actually used enfeeble myself, so I can't comment on how effective it will feel.

With 60% less curse effect on the boss, you'll end up with 12.4% less damage from him. Then you'll also have a bunch of reduced accuracy and crit.
Dernière édition par Euploid, le 2 avr. 2017 11:47:49

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires