[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

Hello guys i think my Profile is public can someone check it and tell me how it looks for now? I think i need to Change the Chaos ring ( need chaos resistance i am not cap) and the Trinket for a better one
I used 1k Fusing ATM and not a single 6 link on both Wep and armor!

"
Makmon1337 a écrit :
"
Eff0rt a écrit :
You have a bottom roll Starforge but mainly you're just level 79. Level up more, get jewels, quality on gems and etc.

im at 30k dps full buffed, will levels, and jewels make me get around 150k dps..?

Probably with conc effect and 3x flasks u can get 150k dps
I dont rly know why u are strugling with maps with that build, it has a fast and smooth gameplay with bloodrage,onslaught from rares and frenzy charges.
Ur gear doesnt seems to be bad.
My gear look like that, and i never had any problems with mapping:

and 3x life/aspd with swords/area damage jewels
Voidheart is not needed, i just own one and it feels okay, totem damage is pretty big.
Not used to sin rebirth yet, but with 3x flasks up, tooltip is 2x higher ;)
27.5k tooltip with inc aoe.
0.17 aspd of lacerate unbuffed.
Dernière édition par LostSinner666, le 30 mars 2017 18:25:57
"
Hello guys i think my Profile is public can someone check it and tell me how it looks for now? I think i need to Change the Chaos ring ( need chaos resistance i am not cap) and the Trinket for a better one

Rng in poe...
U need more life on ur gear, i feel like u are super squishy.
U dont need a mana flask since u have mana leech on ur gear, get a Lion's roar instead, its cheap and super effective on lacerate.
Dernière édition par LostSinner666, le 30 mars 2017 18:24:56
"
Makmon1337 a écrit :
I still have alot of problem with my DPS, seems to be so low, even tho i got decent gear and level 80.. im having trouble doing tier 7-8 maps..

Dude, you need to finish your ascendancy! You haven't even done merciless lab yet!
"

You are using the wrong totem, buddy. Replace your Ancestral Protector with Ancestral Warchief. Other than that, just what LostSinner said above, get more life and if you need to replace those gloves with mana leech just pick up the life and mana leech node above iron reflexes or get a jewel with mana leech.
Tips on T16 Bosses / And Shaper -? I've done them all but not deathless and actually couldn't pass Phase1 Shaper. Please let me know!

Public profile I think so you can check.
"
Stormzerker a écrit :
Tips on T16 Bosses / And Shaper -? I've done them all but not deathless and actually couldn't pass Phase1 Shaper. Please let me know!

Public profile I think so you can check.

Your profile is not public, but I'll try to give you some tips anyway:

Chimera: Leap out of the circle attack. When adds begin spawning, stay near the right-side corner because that's where the minibosses spawn.

Hydra: This is the longest fight, so just take it slow and easy. Focus on dodging, attack when you can.

Phoenix: I prefer leaving inc aoe in my lacerate links for this fight rather than replacing it with conc effect, because then I don't really have to worry about the adds at all since multistrike just targets them for me. Dodge the spinning attack and make sure you are out of range for the fire nova.

Minotaur: He will only go underground if you are outside melee range, so try to stay in melee as much as possible. Dodge slams and move out of their aoe afterward so that you don't get hit by the falling rocks. Try to avoid going through the lightning fences.

Shaper: He only casts balls if you are outside melee range, so stay in melee. If he casts balls, focus on dodging them because they will oneshot you.

For dodging slams, there is a certain rhythm you need to learn. Watch his animations carefully and don't leap slam until he has already targeted your current location. If you leap slam immediately after he vanishes, he will slam your new location.

Beams are your main DPS window, so take full advantage. Leap behind him, drop totem and pop flasks.

When the vortex balls start appearing, don't worry about them until they start to track you. When they do, you need to deliberately walk into them to place the vortexes. If you get a vortex or two dead center in the arena, where Zana's bubble appears during bullet hell, you are pretty much fucked, so try to drop them near the edges and corners and stack them as much as possible.

For the minibosses you mostly just need to avoid their slams.
Okay thank you! This was actually helpful.
"
LostSinner666 a écrit :
"
Makmon1337 a écrit :
"
Eff0rt a écrit :
You have a bottom roll Starforge but mainly you're just level 79. Level up more, get jewels, quality on gems and etc.

im at 30k dps full buffed, will levels, and jewels make me get around 150k dps..?

Probably with conc effect and 3x flasks u can get 150k dps
I dont rly know why u are strugling with maps with that build, it has a fast and smooth gameplay with bloodrage,onslaught from rares and frenzy charges.
Ur gear doesnt seems to be bad.
My gear look like that, and i never had any problems with mapping:

and 3x life/aspd with swords/area damage jewels
Voidheart is not needed, i just own one and it feels okay, totem damage is pretty big.
Not used to sin rebirth yet, but with 3x flasks up, tooltip is 2x higher ;)
27.5k tooltip with inc aoe.
0.17 aspd of lacerate unbuffed.

If you want to be a tooltip warrior, you can get over 150k with increased aoe, you just need everything up. I took 2 screenshots, first with increased aoe and second with conc effect. level 9 flame golem, 20/20 gems, warchief, and etc. My gear is in my profile.

Spoiler

Right click and open image in new tab if too small.
managed to kill all guardians:
Chimera - deathless, only summon is scary
Hydra - 1 stupid death due being frozen
Mino - 2 deaths to his brutal hits.
Phoenix - deathless, suprisingly easy compared to toher guardians
Did a crazymoded Vaal temple aswell
Failed to kill shaper, died at 3rd phase probably couse i am lacking knowledge, i died so stupidly few times, and i felt like i was missing damage, when i couldnt kill mobs of portal fast enought;
i l kill it next time.
Dernière édition par LostSinner666, le 31 mars 2017 13:29:29

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires