[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

I still have alot of problem with my DPS, seems to be so low, even tho i got decent gear and level 80.. im having trouble doing tier 7-8 maps..
You have a bottom roll Starforge but mainly you're just level 79. Level up more, get jewels, quality on gems and etc.
"
GoatimusX a écrit :
How effective are curses against the high end bosses and guardians?

20/23 vuln with lvl 4 enhance in a +1 to gems item gives you a 74.1% more physical damage multiplier. Bosses that can be cursed have 60% less curse effect, so you end up with 29.64% more, which is the same as a lvl 20 vuln without quality.

As far as I've been able to tell, temp chains does not slow most endgame bosses at all, or if it does the effect is negligible. However, you should still get the duration bonus to poison, which ends up at 16% after effect reduction.

None of the Guardians are curse immune and neither is Shaper. Atziri's curse reflection does not occur with blasphemy. None of the Breachlords are curse immune either.
"
Eff0rt a écrit :
You have a bottom roll Starforge but mainly you're just level 79. Level up more, get jewels, quality on gems and etc.

im at 30k dps full buffed, will levels, and jewels make me get around 150k dps..?
"
Jakle1111 a écrit :
Maybe I missed it but what do you think of Carnage Heart for this build? The increased damage (double dipping!) while leeching seems fantastic with Slayer, and it can give +56 all stats and decent resists. Seems perfect!

Besides that, getting to Ele Weakness resist cap is my biggest struggle right now.

I also just made these looking for +1 gems and I can't actually figure out if they're valuable. There are some listed w/ this corruption for mega high prices but I dunno enough about valuable vaals!

Carnage Heart is very good, basically a perfect fit for this build, but you might end up replacing it at some point down the line. I need to add a note on it in the gear section, there's something in the 2.6 first impressions section but nothing else.

Those gloves are decent enough but ele weakness is not a very popular curse. Usually elemental damage builds only use one element and so they prefer flammability, conductivity and frostbite. Those gloves might be perfect for someone playing life-based Wild Strike, I guess, or someone running Ngamahu's might like them.
"
Makmon1337 a écrit :
"
Eff0rt a écrit :

im at 30k dps full buffed, will levels, and jewels make me get around 150k dps..?

Have a look at the FAQ section on tooltip DPS and you will understand why the tooltip means nothing. For now, try using flicker strike instead of lacerate for mapping and make sure you are using your flasks every time they are up.
"
Tyranastrasz a écrit :
"
Euploid a écrit :
"
bliznec089 a écrit :

can i use atziri's step whitout 1+ lvl but whit 1+ frenzy charge?
and i have +1 range to attack on starfoge it's better then 30 % accuracy?
and i have 6 l body what sup for totem i can use for 6 socet?

1. I would not recommend using +1 frenzy boots unless you can get +1 to socketed gems on a different item - you want the +1 to socketed gems for the huge boost to your curse setup.

2. Additional range is the best possible implicit on Starforge for this build as accuracy gives no benefit for a build using RT.

3. Less duration, void manipulation, rapid decay, innervate. Less duration is the most straightforward boost to damage while using blood rage. If you can generate frenzy charges without using blood rage you can use melee damage on full life.

Are you sure weapon range affects lacerate? Keep in mind the new mod on those type of skills is "+ X to Radius" not weapon range.

I think you are right, actually. Unless Lacerate has a starting point that is not chained to your character, weapon range should not affect it.
"
heapyleapy a écrit :
I've made some changes to this build that I think makes for better overall DPS.

Ancestral warchief: I replaced Bloodlust with Void Manipulation. This makes for more consistent damage, considering our low chance to bleed. VM is still surprisingly effective, as a lot of our damage is poison (chaos damage).

Jewels are among our best ways of increasing DPS. Taking one or maybe even two additional jewel slots.

Increased chaos damage, attack speed and area damage are the best three affixes we can get on jewels.

Lacerate:

Melee damage on full life is super good when playing Slayer. Our life is topped up like 95% of the time. We lose Fortify, but it's a valid sacrifice considering the massive effective DPS increase.

A few changes to the passive tree as well.
Link. Considering taking the Berserking nodes when I get one or two more levels.

Running these changes in Path of Building shows that AW does more damage with Void Manipulation (instead of Bloodlust), even against bleeding enemies.

1. Melee damage on full shouldn't work with blood rage and if it does work right now it's gonna get patched soon. I won't believe it works until someone proves it through testing. If it does work, subbing fortify for it is definitely a valid option but fortify is really important defensively for this build because the life pool is not very high, so you need to get used to applying it through leap slam or switch to cleave with the threshold jewel.

2. VM is good and I think you are right that with a low chance to bleed it is better than bloodlust. However, in my path of building bloodlust ends up being significantly more damage than VM on bleeding enemies, so with Haemophilia or Voidheart I still think bloodlust is better.

3. Jewels. First, "Area damage" > "Damage" > "Chaos damage". Area damage and Damage both double dip on all your damage while chaos damage only double dips on the portion of your attacks that is buffed by flasks like Sin's Rebirth and Atziri's Promise.
Second, jewels are a good source of damage, sure, but they are also an important source of life. I prefer having a good life pool over incremental DPS increases, so my priority on jewels is as follows: Life > Attack speed > area damage > damage > chaos damage > resists. I try to never use jewels that don't have life on them. Can't do any damage if you're dead.
I prefer to have Life > Attack speed > All resists > Area Damage. But getting 4 stat jewels in that order is pretty difficult. The all resists is very important if you want to be ele weakness overcapped.

Dernière édition par Eff0rt, le 30 mars 2017 13:27:48
"
Euploid a écrit :
"
Jakle1111 a écrit :
Maybe I missed it but what do you think of Carnage Heart for this build? The increased damage (double dipping!) while leeching seems fantastic with Slayer, and it can give +56 all stats and decent resists. Seems perfect!

Besides that, getting to Ele Weakness resist cap is my biggest struggle right now.

I also just made these looking for +1 gems and I can't actually figure out if they're valuable. There are some listed w/ this corruption for mega high prices but I dunno enough about valuable vaals!

Carnage Heart is very good, basically a perfect fit for this build, but you might end up replacing it at some point down the line. I need to add a note on it in the gear section, there's something in the 2.6 first impressions section but nothing else.

Those gloves are decent enough but ele weakness is not a very popular curse. Usually elemental damage builds only use one element and so they prefer flammability, conductivity and frostbite. Those gloves might be perfect for someone playing life-based Wild Strike, I guess, or someone running Ngamahu's might like them.

Yeah. Hopefully they can fetch over an exalt but I'm not very optimistic. I did, however, just +1 gems an Atziri's Step. Now to find the resists to replace the current boots..

I guess the big downside to Carnage Heart is no life roll. I'm sure I'll get to 5k when I'm a bit higher level but 6k would be more comfortable for sure.
Dernière édition par Jakle1111, le 30 mars 2017 16:30:15

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires