[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

"
Insomniacsdream a écrit :
Would you say a headhunter would suffice with this build instead of your belt? Kind of want to enjoy the privileges xD

Someone already played this build with a headhunter with no complaints, so you should be fine.
does the elreon chaos enchant on rings do anything for us?
"
Planisphaerium a écrit :
does the elreon chaos enchant on rings do anything for us?

Marginal upgrade at best since your base hits are already so big, but rings don't have many useful prefixes for this build. There's life and leech, that's about it. So if you have a nice ring with an open prefix, go for it if you have leftover currency.
I've Cleave with threshold jewel for a few days. I'd say it's overall better than Lacerate. The Area of Effect is actually not that bad because of the jewel, so clearspeed is pretty much the same as Lacerate. Against bosses it's far superior in my opinion. The damage is quite a bit higher (analyzed in Path of Building). Multistrike makes for some annoying targeting with Lacerate sometimes. This is not a problem with Cleave. I'm gonna stick with Cleave for now.

Spent some divines on my Starforge the other day. Got lucky :)
ok so the question is...

if i have 130 int...

how the hell can i use curses lvl 20?? vuln req 155 int if im correct:/

am i missing something?
You need to get int on neck or rings.
1st post ....

u need 121 int...

so we need 155? and we have base of 44int i think? so we need 111 int in amulet?
This gives me all the int I need. If you can't get int on boots, just get it on a second ring instead.

"
heapyleapy a écrit :
I've Cleave with threshold jewel for a few days. I'd say it's overall better than Lacerate. The Area of Effect is actually not that bad because of the jewel, so clearspeed is pretty much the same as Lacerate. Against bosses it's far superior in my opinion. The damage is quite a bit higher (analyzed in Path of Building). Multistrike makes for some annoying targeting with Lacerate sometimes. This is not a problem with Cleave. I'm gonna stick with Cleave for now.

i too have made the switch to cleave. after slotted in a warlock's reach jewel (+1 melee range) i like it even more.
"
heapyleapy a écrit :

And like ive said in the thread earlier. +1 haemophilias make the clear speed fantastic

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires