[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
WeaponizedSP a écrit :

"
WeaponizedSP a écrit :
I can't believe how bad the damage is for this when leveling, even with up to date weapons

For leveling, as mentioned in the leveling section in the guide, you can use Sunder.

You only switch to Cyclone when you have Ngamahu's Flame or you will likely struggle during the leveling process.

No I get that, but damage doesn't really change whether I use Sunder or Cyclone, there are next to no damage nodes taken at the pint I'm at (49). I'm just hoping it's a late bloomer?[/quote]

Good so it is not just me, at level 45 and tried both cyclone and sunder, they are both arse in terms of damage. Takes a long long time to kill bosses.
Can someone explain me why we getting point blank? We are not using any skills with projectiles are we ?
"
FearlessKiller a écrit :
Can someone explain me why we getting point blank? We are not using any skills with projectiles are we ?

Because of molten bursts from ngamahu
Very painful leveling process as a league starter. Over-leveled with a 5L sunder in blood aqueducts and it's still taking forever to take down rares...

This build could use a leveling guide (or at least some tips) that takes into consideration that you won't have a ngamahus for a while.
How does point blank work with new cyclone rework?
"
I_demo_I a écrit :
How does point blank work with new cyclone rework?

You take Point blank for the molten burst from the Weapon (Ngamahu's Flame). The Balls that spawn are considered projectiles.
I used Perforate in Sand Stance with 2 1handers, that worked great up till lvl 28, when I switched to Bladestorm. Once I got a decent 2hander (in my case, Quecholli) I respecced into 2hand weapons and went Cyclone. I got lucky and got a prophecy for a Cauterizer, and that's working for me right now.
Im doing this build so far so good lv 72.
I picked the onslaught wheel on the tree instead of one dps wheel for better clear speed.
Also grabbed infusion channeling on cyclone for more dmg reduction.
There is one issue with legion monsters that 1 type of them 1 shots me with all my buffs and 4500 hp and i dont know what kind of dmg type it does , prob chaos.
I understand we use Sunder for the majority of the early levelling experience but when/what are the conditions for making the switch to Cyclone?
"
Chinkyfam a écrit :
I understand we use Sunder for the majority of the early levelling experience but when/what are the conditions for making the switch to Cyclone?

Ngamahu's flame. I know sunder feels weak but after you get negamahu anf cyclone you gonna rock at light speed.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires