[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
"

IMPORTANT: Consecrated Path and Tectonic Slam DO NOT use Xoph's Blood but you will still follow Xoph's Blood skill tree.

So this means we also aren't running Avatar of fire?
So Im quite new to the game, so I dont know why we wouldnt want 100% fire dmg when we have 20% fire res penetration.

Would love if someone could explain it to me.
Is it worth it to get the Brinkmanship node?
"
catan118 a écrit :
"
"

IMPORTANT: Consecrated Path and Tectonic Slam DO NOT use Xoph's Blood but you will still follow Xoph's Blood skill tree.

So Im quite new to the game, so I dont know why we wouldnt want 100% fire dmg when we have 20% fire res penetration.

Both Consecrated Path and Tectonic Slam provide 50/60% fire conversion + Ngamahu's Flame 50% conversion giving you 100% fire damage.
Dernière édition par Ratedetar, le 6 juin 2019 16:57:12
hey kira i was wondering if you could use this guide if you wanted to run as a jugg aswell? i the chase of yes which talents would you take as jugg then?
"
Ratedetar a écrit :
"
catan118 a écrit :
"
"

Both Consecrated Path and Tectonic Slam provide 50/60% fire conversion + Ngamahu's Flame 50% conversion giving you 100% fire damage.

Totaly overlooked the 60% Thanks alot
"
Coldwing123 a écrit :
Is it worth it to get the Brinkmanship node?

Slayer already have lots of AOE but you can definitely pick it up since it is along the path in the skill tree.

The skill tree serve as a general guide so you can always tweak it to suit your playstyle. :)

"
dipperdyr a écrit :
hey kira i was wondering if you could use this guide if you wanted to run as a jugg aswell? i the chase of yes which talents would you take as jugg then?

You can check out Chieftain / Berserker guide. I did create a skilltree for Jugg in 3.6 but did not include it in the main guide section.

I will have it included. :)
I'll probably be using this build but the 3 skill trees is confusing me. Is the cyclone build the resolute technique skill tree? Or can it be either of them depending on X?

In a hurry I may have missed something.

Thank you,
"
KitesAreFun a écrit :
I'll probably be using this build but the 3 skill trees is confusing me. Is the cyclone build the resolute technique skill tree? Or can it be either of them depending on X?

In a hurry I may have missed something.

Thank you,

For starter, I would recommend to pick RT before switching to EO when you have better gears.
Kira, how is the Nga build going to compare with say a cyclone build that runs impale for this season?
"
Hitoseijuro a écrit :
Kira, how is the Nga build going to compare with say a cyclone build that runs impale for this season?

Hard to tell at this moment without POB updated with the new gems but impale looks to be very good.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires