[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Nvnsqr a écrit :
How are we generating endurance charges?

Edit: nvm I see it now.

I cant find how we do it?
Endurying Cry ?
If i understand correctly cyclone is getting attack speed buff ( 300% multi up from +50% ) should be a great dmg boost, that in addition to the extra range of the cyclone gonna be insane for clear speed.

Worms from the Writhing Jar count as normal monsters?
"
Bluzzee a écrit :
"
Nvnsqr a écrit :
How are we generating endurance charges?

Edit: nvm I see it now.

I cant find how we do it?
Endurying Cry ?

Yes. Enduring Cry.

There are also multiple ways to get endurance charge. You can pick up Charging Offensive or Discipline of Unyielding from the skill tree.

"
itaizilca a écrit :
If i understand correctly cyclone is getting attack speed buff ( 300% multi up from +50% ) should be a great dmg boost, that in addition to the extra range of the cyclone gonna be insane for clear speed.

Worms from the Writhing Jar count as normal monsters?

Worms are considered normal monsters.
Way I hear it told it will not be a buff to the Attack speed of Cyclone. The way they change how melee works it will actually come out that same as it was before.
Kira, what kind of class would you recommend (slayer or cheftain) to quickly clean maps and to kill bosses was not a problem either? :D
Hey Kira!

I'm using ur Ngamahu Cyclone Slayer build since 3.0!

Thanks for all updates u did...

The skill gems and passive tree for 3.7 will be updated in soon?

I'm asking because haven't time to play leagues since delve, so idk much about new gems like banner, impale effect etc etc etc

Ty, gl!

ps.:sorry for bad language, idk much english!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Dernière édition par Rato86, le 7 juin 2019 17:31:49
I can't believe how bad the damage is for this when leveling, even with up to date weapons
"
Vizualz a écrit :
Kira, what kind of class would you recommend (slayer or cheftain) to quickly clean maps and to kill bosses was not a problem either? :D

If you don't mind farming up to Xoph's Blood, I would recommend Slayer.

"
Rato86 a écrit :
Hey Kira!

I'm using ur Ngamahu Cyclone Slayer build since 3.0!

Thanks for all updates u did...

The skill gems and passive tree for 3.7 will be updated in soon?

I'm asking because haven't time to play leagues since delve, so idk much about new gems like banner, impale effect etc etc etc

Ty, gl!

ps.:sorry for bad language, idk much english!

Skill trees are updated to 3.7 but gems have to wait till day 2.

Impale will not work with this build because you will only do fire damage. Impale is meant for physical damage builds.

"
WeaponizedSP a écrit :
I can't believe how bad the damage is for this when leveling, even with up to date weapons

For leveling, as mentioned in the leveling section in the guide, you can use Sunder.

You only switch to Cyclone when you have Ngamahu's Flame or you will likely struggle during the leveling process.
Crit or RT which one you prefer? .xoph is must even in crit?
Dernière édition par battumur, le 7 juin 2019 23:20:37

"
WeaponizedSP a écrit :

For leveling, as mentioned in the leveling section in the guide, you can use Sunder.

You only switch to Cyclone when you have Ngamahu's Flame or you will likely struggle during the leveling process.[/quote]

No I get that, but damage doesn't really change whether I use Sunder or Cyclone, there are next to no damage nodes taken at the pint I'm at (49). I'm just hoping it's a late bloomer?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires