[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Duelist/Slayer/cyclon. Did anybody else got their HP nerfed like a lot,on 3.7?
Dmg on cyclon is buffed a bit.And what's with the channeling on cyclone now,is it still a move skill?
"
ZgKojot a écrit :
Dmg on cyclon is buffed a bit.And what's with the channeling on cyclone now,is it still a move skill?

Didnt notice hp changes , cyclone still a move skill.
I don't know, I went with this build as a league starter, I reached level 60 ( just because my friends were able to carry me and my 1k tooltip sunder damage ), Following this build from the beginning. I manage to re purposed all my currency into Chaos just enough to buy the Legendary "Required" Weapon which then even with 4 sockets (2R,2G) I'm still useless on Tier 1 Maps. I wouldn't recommend it.
"
itaizilca a écrit :
"
ZgKojot a écrit :

Didnt notice hp changes , cyclone still a move skill.

I lost over 700HP :( but get less then 2k dmg buff...and now i see i lost some % of my chance to evade :( GG GGG :(
edit: are the gems updated for this build?
Dernière édition par ZgKojot, le 9 juin 2019 07:59:22
"
nirdamari a écrit :
I don't know, I went with this build as a league starter, I reached level 60 ( just because my friends were able to carry me and my 1k tooltip sunder damage ), Following this build from the beginning. I manage to re purposed all my currency into Chaos just enough to buy the Legendary "Required" Weapon which then even with 4 sockets (2R,2G) I'm still useless on Tier 1 Maps. I wouldn't recommend it.

I dunno i leveled with 7k sunder tooltip from self found and recommended weapons from the guide.
Now i sit on 30k cyclone unbuffed 4-link and run early tiers heavy modded no problem.
Make sure you use bronn's and 5 sockrt your nega.
Get hp everywhere you should hit 5k easly by lv ~78.
PoB got updated. Pulverise seems great. I'll probably change out Increased Area of Effect for it.

You lose a tiny bit of range but you gain a ton of dmg. For single target Concentrated Effect is still better though.
Dernière édition par SuprDog, le 9 juin 2019 10:22:54
"
nirdamari a écrit :

hahaha, play with infused channeling and fortify and Im put my face on the keyboard to rule all the first maps. I'm making it with a garbage stuff.

check your res/dps/skill?
Dernière édition par zguy02, le 9 juin 2019 11:24:17
"
SuprDog a écrit :
PoB got updated. Pulverise seems great. I'll probably change out Increased Area of Effect for it.

You lose a tiny bit of range but you gain a ton of dmg. For single target Concentrated Effect is still better though.

Im think im going on cyclone with :
elem dmg
fortify
pulverise
infused channeling
rage

try rage, very good dps, and you can release the rage with the berserker gem

In this setup I miss pulverise, I'll take it on 6l for qol
Dernière édition par zguy02, le 9 juin 2019 10:29:41
Can anyone give me some advice on what i should do from here on out?

I got the weapon and a tabula rasa just about to complete A10 and could need som advice on the next couple of things i should focus on :)

My profile is here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ChasingDeath/characters

It would be nice with some suggestions for the next couple of items i shold focus on getting.

Is the gem links good enough (think i get more dmg but unsure what gems to use)?

Im havent played for some time and im not that "good" at PoE yet ^^

Best regards
goldrim and move speed on boot? :o

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires