[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Not fully understanding some of the suggested gear. Could someone clarify what I should be aiming for with auras/blasphemy curses? The section with Impresence, Watchers Eye, Essence Worm, Anger, Flammability is making me turn my head.
So in a 3r2b1g bronn's we should be running conc effect instead of increased?
<3 kira
finished shaper (Two tries)
now onto Uber Atziri!
Dernière édition par Shijimiq, le 24 avr. 2020 18:10:14
Hi there,
First of all, really thank you for build guide, so fun to play and to learn certain boss mechanics. Was able to kill shaper and U-Atziri for first time so thank you.

Here is link for PoB for my char or you can see it on my profile:

https://pastebin.com/ndXuPCPj

I am interested in watcher's eye, is it worth to buy with just added fire mod since jewel with two anger mods is so damn expensive (at least for me). On PoB i saw that droping flammability for anger gave almost same results.

I am still missing Helm enchant, but that is only because I am lazy atm for lab farm or buying proper helm with enchant.

Personally i dislike golems so any suggestions to switch that gem. I saw a comment for molten shell, Is it worth to put it on CWDT setup.

Any suggestions on gear upgrade (if there is room for upgrade :D) would be appreciated.

Anyways thank you kira for awesome build guide.

Just bought a Xoph's yesterday (sold a 6L Bronn for it... :D). I have a roughly 200 chaos budget left; is my next upgrade a 6L? What else do I upgrade?
"
jujib3z a écrit :

So slight problem-

While I was waiting your reply I picked up

I think I'm stuck with flammability now. Would there be any other way to add Anger to the build as well without sacraficing anything major?

Here is my gear now-
Spoiler

Should I still get Watchers Eye?

Now that I have 6-linked my chest I need to re-assess my upgrade priorities.

I still need Dying Sun- I would imagine at this point that is #1 on my list? I also need to upgrade my jewels that are socketed in my passive tree as they aren't very good.

So Dying Sun - > Jewels(Watcher's Eye still??)-> ? -> ?

I would go for Watcher's Eye first instead of Dying Sun. The extra fire damage from it is better.

And since you are not running dual curse, you should drop Windscream boots for a pair of good rare boots instead.

Since you own Xoph's Blood, use that and you don't have to get Impresence anymore.

Also, check out the recommended gears section, I have updated 2 viable amulet setup that you can follow that. :)

"
Phellox a écrit :
How does people hold their mana up?

- Is there a skill or talent point that does something? Im having trouble living without a mana pot! :)

Your character is hidden so I am not able to assess your profile.

Ensure you pick up the 0.4% mana leech node near Vitality Void (as shown in the skill tree). That is enough to handle your mana issue.

"
Pradito a écrit :
This build is amazing, first league I have managed to kill shaper and I was only level 86 and most of my gems aren't level 20 yet.

What would you guys upgrade next? Saving for a dying sun and taste of hate?

This is my pastebin https://pastebin.com/D9e15TNP

Besides Dying Sun and Taste of Hate, Watcher's Eye with extra fire damage is the next upgrade you can consider. Check out Recommended Gears section for aura setup of Xoph's Blood + Watcher's Eye.

Your boots and gloves can be upgraded with better values too.

Getting 21/20 on your gems and the helm enchant is also worth considering. :)

"
sperez06 a écrit :
Do you guys feel watcher's eye with double anger mod adds enough to the build to be worth the steep price? Currently over 20ex on poe.trade

You don't need it to clear content but it is pretty much the last piece that will push your damage to the extreme.

Price wise, it will be how much you are willing to pay for that last piece.

"
UntouchableQueen a écrit :

I put a Tabula Rasa on and, beefed up my totem for leveling. My aim with Sunder wasn't always right on target. It didn't seem such a chore.

Uber Lab is where I'm having problems. I imagine that I need to rethink how I set the char up, defensively and offensively for that specific battle. First time I tried, I was one-shot in the first battle.

The flasks used for Uber lab is crucial to your survival. Your flasks are not following the recommended setup. Check out the flask section.

Also, you will want 5500 life to run Uber lab comfortably.

"
swiftwilly a écrit :
is flame golem or lightning better for this build? I see some people run either...

Either is fine. Lightning golem should provide a little bit more damage.

"
Zinki a écrit :
Not fully understanding some of the suggested gear. Could someone clarify what I should be aiming for with auras/blasphemy curses? The section with Impresence, Watchers Eye, Essence Worm, Anger, Flammability is making me turn my head.

Thank you for your feedback.

I have updated the Recommended Gears section to make it simpler for new players to understand so do check it out again. :)

"
burned20022003 a écrit :
So in a 3r2b1g bronn's we should be running conc effect instead of increased?

For mapping and leveling, Increased Area, for T16 and end game boss, Concentrated.

"
swiftwilly a écrit :
<3 kira
finished shaper (Two tries)
now onto Uber Atziri!

Congrats on the Shaper kill. Do check out the Uber Atziri kill section for some tips when you fight her. :)

"
InvaderZid a écrit :
Hi there,
First of all, really thank you for build guide, so fun to play and to learn certain boss mechanics. Was able to kill shaper and U-Atziri for first time so thank you.

Here is link for PoB for my char or you can see it on my profile:

https://pastebin.com/ndXuPCPj

I am interested in watcher's eye, is it worth to buy with just added fire mod since jewel with two anger mods is so damn expensive (at least for me). On PoB i saw that droping flammability for anger gave almost same results.

I am still missing Helm enchant, but that is only because I am lazy atm for lab farm or buying proper helm with enchant.

Personally i dislike golems so any suggestions to switch that gem. I saw a comment for molten shell, Is it worth to put it on CWDT setup.

Any suggestions on gear upgrade (if there is room for upgrade :D) would be appreciated.

Anyways thank you kira for awesome build guide.

Congrats to killing Uber Atziri and Shaper. :)

Yes. It is definitely worth it to buy Watcher's Eye with just the extra fire mod.

You can replace Golem with Vengeance gem.

Going 3R2B1G on your Bronn will raise your damage significantly but it can cost a lot of chromatics.

"
KoldPT a écrit :
Spoiler

Just bought a Xoph's yesterday (sold a 6L Bronn for it... :D). I have a roughly 200 chaos budget left; is my next upgrade a 6L? What else do I upgrade?

Yes. Next big upgrade will definitely be 6L.

You can consider replacing your helm with Devoto, or Starkonja if you needed the life pool. Otherwise, better rolls on your rare slots.
Thanks for reply and tip.

Before i check (busy otherwise atm), does vengeance work with curse on hit?

And atm I am satisfied with dmg with current colors on chest and have other things to do before that :D
Spoiler

Just upgraded to Xoph's Blood and snagged a sexy ele weakness on hit glove, is my next upgrade 6L, Dying Sun or Taste of Hate? I already have Watcher's Eye. Have 6ex budget atm.
First of all, thanks for the awesome guide!

I rerolled early in the league once I found this guide and I'm currently having lots of fun with this build. Just bought a 6L Bronn's, after leveling up with a Belly I got from a friend, and the damage increase was insane. Only problem is I'm finding myself kind of low on armour. Boots/gloves are self crafted.

Tips on how to improve my build further are greatly appreciated!

Also, I GCP-reciped most of my damage increasing gems except a few im not sure if i should:
Added Fire damage, GMP and Blood rage.

Thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires