[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
rhaddomain a écrit :

Sitting at 36 challenges completed, great build. Any upgrades I should be aiming for?

Getting better rings with life on it. You can mastercraft your boots too
How is the chaos resistance 21%? I'm a bit confused, as the only item that has chaos resistance is the helm.

Also how do you get the ignite, freeze, etc avoidance in the defensive stats ?
"
kozxmartt a écrit :
How is the chaos resistance 21%? I'm a bit confused, as the only item that has chaos resistance is the helm.

Also how do you get the ignite, freeze, etc avoidance in the defensive stats ?

The ignite etc stats are from the Elementalist node.

Doing great so far, just did corrupted fenix for the first time, died a few times offcourse doing the lack of experience but its all good.
There is a way that i can get higher dps now besides the opal rings that are to expensive for the moment? Im getting only 44k on hideout with herald.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/babsbegood/characters

Anyway, thx for the great guide.
Dernière édition par babsbegood, le 15 oct. 2017 01:13:41
"
rhaddomain a écrit :
Spoiler

Sitting at 36 challenges completed, great build. Any upgrades I should be aiming for?

What @TsunaH said and I will add that rare gloves will probably benefit you more. Check out the recommended rares section for preferred rolls.

"
babsbegood a écrit :
Doing great so far, just did corrupted fenix for the first time, died a few times offcourse doing the lack of experience but its all good.
There is a way that i can get higher dps now besides the opal rings that are to expensive for the moment? Im getting only 44k on hideout with herald.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/babsbegood/characters

Anyway, thx for the great guide.

Your jewels will definitely need upgrade.

Besides that, rings too. Your gloves are good but if it has attack speed, that will be great.

Check the recommended rares and jewels section for preferred rolls.

You will also want your gems to be 20/20. You are missing damage over there.

Lab enchantment on your gloves, boots and helm will also push your damage up. Check the enchantment section for recommendation.
What could i do to min/max with this build? can u check my build and say what i can do?

https://pastebin.com/QjezJnCx
I am loving this build so far. It's so fast. I'm just wondering though, how do you manage mana? My regen is really slow and the 1 mana leech node really isn't enough to keep up with a 5-link cyclone. Will it just get better once my damage increases? I'm at level 76 and currently running with a mana flask.
How do you use all the skills from the gems?
The following are the skills if I am correct:
Cyclone
Ancestral Warchief
Leap Slam
Blood Rage
Enduring Cry
Herald of Ash
Flammability
Summon Lightning Golem

How can I use all of them? I would have to replace one.
"
kozxmartt a écrit :
How do you use all the skills from the gems?
The following are the skills if I am correct:
Cyclone
Ancestral Warchief
Leap Slam
Blood Rage
Enduring Cry
Herald of Ash
Flammability
Summon Lightning Golem

How can I use all of them? I would have to replace one.

Your curses are now aura because of the Blasphemy support. You can cast Ash first then replace that skill slot with Flammability.

In my skill set-up:
Move
Leap Slam
Cyclone

Warchief
Enduring Cry
Blood Rage
Lightning Trap
Ash - Flammab - Golem
Great build, I just came back from a long break (beta + first patch) and was looking for
a great cycloner build.

After 1 month and few days, I am clearing Uber Lab + Normal Atziri until T12 maps
very easy (Rare + Corrupted). Still no further progression due to missing Maps.

Below you can find my current gear. Still using Magic Flasks, not luck with Unique
ones as per your proposals.

Also when going full damage, I use following gloves

and change between Item Rarity + Concetraded effect in Bronn's 6L

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires