[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Another quick question to those who have played this build: based on your experience, which skill provides a more reliable damage boost in boss fights - ancestral warchief or vaal lightning trap? Using both is a bit too clumsy for my liking, and I'm not sure if PoB correctly calculates the bonus damage from vaal lightning trap, as the only available option in PoB is "enemy is shocked", and vaal lightning trap provides a smaller damage boost compared to normal shocking ground.
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
Dernière édition par DGTLDaemon, le 12 oct. 2017 15:20:30
I just did 4 mintaur runs. My first Guardian ever 😆. Was fairly easy, died a couple of times by the rocks but mainly because I suck. All maps are a breeze till now, lovin the build. Thnx

If anyone can offer me some tips too further upgrade my character, i would be much obliged.
Hey there,

first of all this is my first season and i really love playing this build. Thanks for that great start into PoE!
All in all i'am very satisfied with this build but now i have the feeling that my char is way too squishy for Uber Lab and Maps 15+.
I expect that i forgot something quiet obviously but i checked my gear and stats.

Appreciate a short gear check!

Char: "Steryl" 89 Slayer

Defensive stats: https://imgur.com/a/yMQ5G
"
Alzadas a écrit :
Hey there,

first of all this is my first season and i really love playing this build. Thanks for that great start into PoE!
All in all i'am very satisfied with this build but now i have the feeling that my char is way too squishy for Uber Lab and Maps 15+.
I expect that i forgot something quiet obviously but i checked my gear and stats.

Appreciate a short gear check!

Char: "Steryl" 89 Slayer

Defensive stats: https://imgur.com/a/yMQ5G

Profile is blocked but 5.8k is really easy to get 1shot with dmg mods on maps/buffed izaro.

Swap flammability to enfeeble, change flasks/check flask rolls.

For mapping i use:

Anti-curse is EXTREMELY important if you're running curse maps, enfeeble + enfeeble curse effect on helm reduces mob damage by a TON, and the enchant costs close to nothing on Devoto's.

DPS should be pretty much the same running enfeeble, rather take 2 seconds longer to kill a boss than rip to monsters/bosses all the time.
"
Phosphenez a écrit :

Profile is blocked but 5.8k is really easy to get 1shot with dmg mods on maps/buffed izaro.

Swap flammability to enfeeble, change flasks/check flask rolls.

For mapping i use:

Anti-curse is EXTREMELY important if you're running curse maps, enfeeble + enfeeble curse effect on helm reduces mob damage by a TON, and the enchant costs close to nothing on Devoto's.

DPS should be pretty much the same running enfeeble, rather take 2 seconds longer to kill a boss than rip to monsters/bosses all the time.

My bad, didnt know it is blocked on default. I opened my character section now.

Well, i got enfeeble on damage taken and it is a lot better then before, but still..... So i guess i won't put another enfeeble in my blasphemy supp cause it cant curse mobs twice, right?

The flasks are on my to-do list and i working towards them, but at the moment i have little less then 100c cause i bought xoph's blood. Also i think flasks can't be the whole problem, if i'm not completly wrong?!

Thanks for your thoughts
"
My bad, didnt know it is blocked on default. I opened my character section now.

Well, i got enfeeble on damage taken and it is a lot better then before, but still..... So i guess i won't put another enfeeble in my blasphemy supp cause it cant curse mobs twice, right?

The flasks are on my to-do list and i working towards them, but at the moment i have little less then 100c cause i bought xoph's blood. Also i think flasks can't be the whole problem, if i'm not completly wrong?!

Thanks for your thoughts

I don't like CWDT Enfeeble because if you get 1shot then it's useless, don't even get the proc, aura should be a safer pick, with curse-effect Devoto's + enfeeble you'll get:

32%~ LESS damage
35%~ reduced acurracy
32%~ reduced crit multi
32%~ reduced crit chance

Your priority on gear should always be HP, i'd try to replace your Paua ring for something with >70hp and resists, mastercraft phys to attacks.

Replace belt for Rustic/Leather/Heavy with >90 hp explicit and resists, possibly strength, mastercraft EDWA.

Replace Windscream for rare boots with high hp/res/move/str or int if needed and use blasphemy-enfeeble instead, you should get close to 7k hp with more mitigation.

For flasks i'd recommend rerolling life flask to Catalysed Eternal(50% recovery speed, great with belly), replace Sapphire for Granite anti-curse, anti-freeze on quicksilver, also 20% quality your flasks, your Ruby has really low duration, personally i bought my flasks instead of stressing myself out rerolling.
Dernière édition par Phosphenez, le 13 oct. 2017 09:10:41
Hello! Liking this build so far. I keep getting stuck on need intelligence on my rings and i think this is holding my damage back a bit. Wondering if you guys could check my build and tell me what would the next step be in upgrading my character. I currently have 6ex to spend, was thinking of getting better jewels. I believe getting a 6l bronn would help me a lot aswell, but im afraid i'll be too squishy then. Hope you guys can help me out. Thanks a lot!

IGN: ArouseMe
Character name: UberLuber
"
ArouseMe a écrit :
Hello! Liking this build so far. I keep getting stuck on need intelligence on my rings and i think this is holding my damage back a bit. Wondering if you guys could check my build and tell me what would the next step be in upgrading my character. I currently have 6ex to spend, was thinking of getting better jewels. I believe getting a 6l bronn would help me a lot aswell, but im afraid i'll be too squishy then. Hope you guys can help me out. Thanks a lot!

You can grab the big Int nodes if you really need Int.
"
KeenSenses a écrit :
So I am starting my push to kill shaper. What guardian is the easiest for our build so I can get an idea on how I am handling things?

The build can handle all guardians. Some find Chimera to be toughest but Minotaur is toughest for me.

"
DGTLDaemon a écrit :
Another quick question to those who have played this build: based on your experience, which skill provides a more reliable damage boost in boss fights - ancestral warchief or vaal lightning trap? Using both is a bit too clumsy for my liking, and I'm not sure if PoB correctly calculates the bonus damage from vaal lightning trap, as the only available option in PoB is "enemy is shocked", and vaal lightning trap provides a smaller damage boost compared to normal shocking ground.

Both are great on boss fights. Vaal Lightning Trap is useless against Shaper though whereas Warchief will always be effective.

"
Grafdelver a écrit :
I just did 4 mintaur runs. My first Guardian ever 😆. Was fairly easy, died a couple of times by the rocks but mainly because I suck. All maps are a breeze till now, lovin the build. Thnx

If anyone can offer me some tips too further upgrade my character, i would be much obliged.

Your gears are in great shape. If you want to min/max, you can go for Opal rings.

"
ArouseMe a écrit :

You can definitely upgrade your jewels. The other thing that you can upgrade will be to go for Opal rings. Otherwise your gears are really good.

Sitting at 36 challenges completed, great build. Any upgrades I should be aiming for?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires