[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Also can you please update first post on which ones should be lvl21/20% quality gems, and which should be lvl20/23%?
"
tkensei a écrit :
Also can you please update first post on which ones should be lvl21/20% quality gems, and which should be lvl20/23%?

IMO Cyclone should be priority to get 21 since you get +1 range, then your cyclone/molten support gems to 21 for 1% more multiplier, the rest doesn't really matter much.

Also the Hatred is applied before then converted to fire damage, don't know the exact math though.
Hi i am lvl90 just can get it how you can have so much dmg on cyclone, i have only 73k got almost same items as you, i just dont have helmet- increased cyclone damage 40% would that helmet give that difrence? And i think that is the reason why its so hard to kill for me shaper :)

I get about 115k damge only with full buffs from pots, auras, and totem + golem!!

But build is very enjoyable, and easy to play, love it you have done great job :)
"
Hi i am lvl90 just can get it how you can have so much dmg on cyclone, i have only 73k got almost same items as you, i just dont have helmet- increased cyclone damage 40% would that helmet give that difrence? And i think that is the reason why its so hard to kill for me shaper :)

I get about 115k damge only with full buffs from pots, auras, and totem + golem!!

But build is very enjoyable, and easy to play, love it you have done great job :)

Profile is private so i can't check gear/tree, the enchant costs 12ex~ and definitely won't give that much damage by itself
"
bridgeburner a écrit :

I only use it on packs. But long-fight situations like bosses and stuff is when I find the leech isn't enough to sustain the cyclone without using a mana flask. But like I said it might be my damage? My supports and cyclone on the chest aren't fully leveled yet.

If you have watched the Shaper videos, you will see that mana is of no issue when you have sufficient damage. :)

"
phan022 a écrit :
I also wanted to say this is a great build, Came back after basically Perandus league, and wanted to try cyclone again.

I haven't done Uber lab yet since I'm missing 1 trial and basically any map so far up to T11 haven't been an issue other than ele reflect in unid maps :).

I got lucky and got geared out in about 1 week of playing. The build super fun and your guide is incredible and very detailed, made it very easy to follow and gear our pretty cheap at the start.

Spoiler

I don't have attack speed on gloves yet because I dont have Haku lvl 7 and rings and belt i think are what i should upgrade next. My jewels are mostly int/res/and a dmg mod.

First time I six linked spamming fuses when I was broke.

Glad you are enjoying the build. You can make use of trade 820 to get that last trial. :)

"
tkensei a écrit :

I have Xoph's Blood/Avatar of Fire. I notice when I run Hatred, I get higher Cyclone/Molten Burst tooltip DPS than when I turn it off. How come? I thought Avatar of Fire means no non-fire damage is dealt which means Hatred (phys to cold) wouldn't work.

Avatar of Fire converts 50% of the cold damage to fire. Thus you see an increase in damage. However, Hatred reserves 50% mana and you will not have enough mana for both Flammability (damage gain is not reflected in tool tip) + Herald of Ash. So you end up losing more damage than you actually gain. And you will also have lower mana pool for Cyclone.

"
tkensei a écrit :

What @Phosphenez said on getting 21/20 on Cyclone first. The only gem that you will want 20/23 will be Faster Attack gem. You will want 21/20 on all other gems.

"
Kaila_Nave a écrit :

As mentioned by @Phosphenez, your profile is hidden so can't give proper assessment. If you have POB installed, you can import the POB pastebin shown in the guide and use that to compare against your gears.
how is avater of fire and taste of hate working?
Does the extra cold damage apply to attacks and is dealt?
or does avatar of fire erase this damage?

I think it is the same with the hatred aura, isn't it?

Best
"
Seltn a écrit :
how is avater of fire and taste of hate working?
Does the extra cold damage apply to attacks and is dealt?
or does avatar of fire erase this damage?

I think it is the same with the hatred aura, isn't it?

Best

It's the same as Hatred, yes. The flask adds some of your phys damage as extra cold damage, a portion of which is then converted to fire damage.
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
tkensei a écrit :

I have Xoph's Blood/Avatar of Fire. I notice when I run Hatred, I get higher Cyclone/Molten Burst tooltip DPS than when I turn it off. How come? I thought Avatar of Fire means no non-fire damage is dealt which means Hatred (phys to cold) wouldn't work.

Avatar of Fire converts 50% of the cold damage to fire. Thus you see an increase in damage. However, Hatred reserves 50% mana and you will not have enough mana for both Flammability (damage gain is not reflected in tool tip) + Herald of Ash. So you end up losing more damage than you actually gain. And you will also have lower mana pool for Cyclone.

Thanks, you're right. Hatred seems to give only slightly higher DPS than Herald of Ash, while reserving twice as much mana.

So Avatar of Fire is applied after other conversions?

For Flammability, I thought Ignite won't work because we are using Elemental Focus Support which says cannot inflict elemental ailments?

I have lvl 4 Enlighten in standard, was thinking of using that later on with Herald of Ash + Haste/Arctic Armour/Purity of Fire/Blasphemy + curse, etc.
"
tkensei a écrit :

Thanks, you're right. Hatred seems to give only slightly higher DPS than Herald of Ash, while reserving twice as much mana.

So Avatar of Fire is applied after other conversions?

For Flammability, I thought Ignite won't work because we are using Elemental Focus Support which says cannot inflict elemental ailments?

I have lvl 4 Enlighten in standard, was thinking of using that later on with Herald of Ash + Haste/Arctic Armour/Purity of Fire/Blasphemy + curse, etc.

Besides ignite component, Flammability has reduce fire resistance too. Which makes mod take more fire damage.

Arctic Armour does not work for the build because you only get the buff when you are stationary. Cyclone is a mobility skill.

You can consider running dual curse setup:
"
Enlighten 4 + Flammability + Enfeeble + Blasphemy

or as pointed out by @Extremo_X in a much earlier post, you can run this setup:
"
Enhance 4 + Elemental Weakness + Blood Rage + Blasphemy
Note: Requires 155 int, more suitable for Elemental Overload skill tree

You will have Herald of Ash on another slot.
"
kira1414 a écrit :

Arctic Armour does not work for the build because you only get the buff when you are stationary. Cyclone is a mobility skill.

You're right. I didn't think of that.

And thanks again for the build and maintaining this thread. Having lot of fun with this build :-)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires