[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Going well so far, but I feel like I could be doing more. I am going to be buying a new belt and ring today, but was wondering what gems give the best damage/QoL improvements with 20%quality.
Just hit level 55 on xbox. My cyclone seems pretty slow at the moment, what kind of movement speed should I expect to hit by 70~? Any particular items I should be using for it?

Leap slam on xbox is pretty poop because of auto target, am I supposed to just cyclone through maps?
Hey guys this is the first guide i've ever used that isn't for a spell based character, at the moment i'm level 72 and this is my gear, but I don't understand how people are getting such high dps numbers, i have no clue how to raise my dps at this point.

this is my pastebin for path of building can someone please help?

https://pastebin.com/kKmupyHj
Hello everybody,

have a question as i lack some currencies ;)

Reached lvl 53 and still have a 5 linked bronn's lithe ... but: it has actual 3 red sockets and 2 green sockets, but i'll need 3 red, 1 blue, 1 green.

So what is the cheapest way to reach that? Unfortunatley still have only 104 chromatich orbs actual.

@ewempo: Why hatred? You do fire damage, not cold damage. Additional you should use fortify instead of faster attacks in your body armor as fortify also increases your damage. Why warlords mark instead of flammability or elemental weakness? You also miss herald of ash which increases your damage a lot!
Dernière édition par Mydgard6, le 11 oct. 2017 18:32:23
"
Mismatched a écrit :
Going well so far, but I feel like I could be doing more. I am going to be buying a new belt and ring today, but was wondering what gems give the best damage/QoL improvements with 20%quality.

I am in sort of the same boat. It much I can improve without redoing the whole setup.

As far as quality goes cyclone gives aoe. The physical damage gems are all good. Conc effect is good. Then start on the others.
"
CoffeSmack a écrit :
Just hit level 55 on xbox. My cyclone seems pretty slow at the moment, what kind of movement speed should I expect to hit by 70~? Any particular items I should be using for it?

Leap slam on xbox is pretty poop because of auto target, am I supposed to just cyclone through maps?

Devotos gives 20. Bronns gives 10. Your boots can give up to 30.

I have 20ms on my boots and I fly around. I find that piping a qsilver flask is a good amount of speed between packs and I cyclone through and keep going. I also have a brightbeak/prismatic edge in my swap that turns me into a spider monkey on speed. But it sounds like that won't work on Xbox anyways.

"
Mydgard6 a écrit :
Hello everybody,

Reached lvl 53 and still have a 5 linked bronn's lithe ... but: it has actual 3 red sockets and 2 green sockets, but i'll need 3 red, 1 blue, 1 green.

So what is the cheapest way to reach that? Unfortunatley still have only 104 chromatich orbs actual.

1g is going to be real tough to get on a evasion chest. I ran 1b 2r 2g for a long time on my 5l. Faster attack is decent for the build and you get to use inc aoe.

Honestly I wouldn't be to set in getting the 1g3r2b setup on a 6l. It can take thousands of chrome.

When I was going for it I used the 1r 1b option on vorici.
"
KeenSenses a écrit :
"
Mydgard6 a écrit :
Hello everybody,

1g is going to be real tough to get on a evasion chest. I ran 1b 2r 2g for a long time on my 5l. Faster attack is decent for the build and you get to use inc aoe.

Honestly I wouldn't be to set in getting the 1g3r2b setup on a 6l. It can take thousands of chrome.

Easy 2b3r1g on poe.trade for ~10 ex :)
"
negativ4000 a écrit :
"
KeenSenses a écrit :
"
Mydgard6 a écrit :
Hello everybody,

Easy 2b3r1g on poe.trade for ~10 ex :)

I figured that part eliminated the 10ex option haha
So I am starting my push to kill shaper. What guardian is the easiest for our build so I can get an idea on how I am handling things?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires