[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

with belly and xoph 5 link what the best gem setup?
now im use melee phys,fortify,faster attack,add fire,cyclone
Hey Kira I just wanted to commend you for being so active in this forum. That's some real dedication there. Thanks a lot :)

I killed shaper a few times today and this build definitely makes it a smooth run! To be honest I found Chimera to be more RIPy than Shaper.

I still can't manage a 6 link on my chest, and historically i've had bad luck linking my armor. So I went ahead and bought both of my flasks instead of committing the 9-12ex on a 6 link.

To anyone thinking you Need a 6L chest for this build, hopefully it will ease your mind to hear that with good movement Shaper goes down pretty quickly on a 5 link cyclone.
"
Infanty a écrit :

In the guide (gem setup section) there is a 5 link xoph's spot that explicitly states you what you should socket.
Dernière édition par MajorM, le 10 août 2017 21:02:28
What is the advantage of using Physical to Lightning on Cyclone without Xoph?
"
Danknamed a écrit :

EDIT: i found it. But is it really more efficient to Not run Faster attacks? Isn't that what procs the axe faster and thus Cyclone + Faster attacks is the main key?

EDIT 2: Wouldn't also Iron Reflexes work? Since running Bronns gives Evasion?

EDIT 3: No way i'd ever get 3 reds on Bronn's ._.

Ans 1: With Bronn's Lithe, without Faster attack you will still be hitting hard.

Ans 2: You can certainly pick Iron Reflexes if you feel that you need more armor. I killed Shaper with 2700+ armor rating.

Ans 3: The easiest way is to use Vorici's bench.

"
ABADDONTHEWICKED a écrit :

in 1 of the 75 links i noticed you take executioner instead of hatchet master. executioner seems better but i wanted to ask which you think is better.

Go for Hatchet Master. :)

"
m0onknight a écrit :
I'm thinking of switching to this from my league starter. I can afford the axe and devotos and decent rares but not the ammy. How far would that take me in terms of map tiers? Would I also be able to far the uberlab with that?

You can definitely do full key run for uber lab using just the axe and 5L chest.

"
Boloso a écrit :
thats what i got so far, wasted 350 chromatics to get right roles on the chest but i cant.. need to farm more chormatic, except the weapon what do i still need? some good rings and good to go?
Spoiler

You can use Vorici's bench for the coloring. It is a lot easier that way.

Get life rolls on all your rare slots so you can make good use of the life % nodes in the skill tree.

"
eexit a écrit :
@kira1414 i start this league with this build, but i had a low dps as i think at lvl 88 only 21k w/o buff and aprox 34k with buff. that's seems to low. here is my items
Spoiler

i choose magnate cause it give very good flask recovery as for me it's very important and no need to go for herbalism.

p.s. i have very bad RNG in this league, can't get needed colors and 6l while burn ton of currency.
p.p.s. any advice how to boost dps ?

Your chest piece is not running the correct colors. You are losing damage over there. Another reason is that your gems are not level 20 with 20% quality. That will further push your dps up.

Having attack speed on your gloves will get you more dps too.

Your skill tree looks fine.

Use Vorici's bench to color your chest. That is the best bet to get the correct colors.

"
fartbubbles a écrit :
3.0 has been my first time playing PoE (other than a brief stint during the original beta) and I've been swapping over to this build ever since I found the namesake Axe. I've gotten to the point where it seems that further upgrades are really expensive and I'm looking for advice on what I should focus on acquiring next to be as efficient as possible. I'm still figuring out mechanics as I go so I don't have a lot of reference towards what any given upgrade will do for me relative to everything else. Any help would be appreciated.

Spoiler

Fate Whorl ring needs an upgrade. The life roll over there is rather low. Try to get life rolls over 60 on your rare slots so that the life % nodes can be used to its full potential.

Xoph's Blood and 6L on your chest will be your next biggest upgrade, follow by Taste of Hate and Dying Sun flask.

"
puregeneex a écrit :
I accidentally helped Oak (I don't know why) so I was wondering if it's worth to spend 20 regrets to get the 2 passive points instead. I'm currently lv81 and without Xoph's blood. Thanks~~~ =)

Oak is lackluster in this league so you will benefit more by picking the 2 passive points.

"
IInferno a écrit :
Hey so I'm super interested in making my second character this season a cyclone based build. The two main iterations of this are lighty's physical cyclone and Ngamahu's flame based cyclone. I'm having a hard time finding information weighing these two builds against each other so if anyone had any idea of what each of them does better / cost etc I'd be super appreciative.

I do not know the cost of gears for the physical cyclone build but in terms of cost, the most expensive items for this build are Xoph's Blood and a 6L chest.

Hope that helps.

"
Infanty a écrit :

Cyclone + Faster Attack + Fortify + Melee Physical Damage + Concentrated Effect will give you more damage.

"
MajorM a écrit :
Hey Kira I just wanted to commend you for being so active in this forum. That's some real dedication there. Thanks a lot :)

I killed shaper a few times today and this build definitely makes it a smooth run! To be honest I found Chimera to be more RIPy than Shaper.

I still can't manage a 6 link on my chest, and historically i've had bad luck linking my armor. So I went ahead and bought both of my flasks instead of committing the 9-12ex on a 6 link.

To anyone thinking you Need a 6L chest for this build, hopefully it will ease your mind to hear that with good movement Shaper goes down pretty quickly on a 5 link cyclone.

Glad to be of help. :)

Killing Shaper with 5L. That is some great feat you have over there. Grats!

"
Filbro a écrit :
What is the advantage of using Physical to Lightning on Cyclone without Xoph?

Physical to Lightning gem is used if you are not using Xoph's Blood and also not running Avatar of Fire skill tree. This is because with just the axe, only 50% of your physical damage is converted to fire.

With Physical to Lightning, you will convert the other 50% to lightning and gain additional damage from physical as lightning.

Another reason to use this gem is because of it's color, allowing you to switch to the appropriate gem when you obtain Xoph's Blood.
hello, im kinda new hoping someone could answer some questions for me

1. if i dont have Xoph's Blood, do i need to take Avatar of Fire? could i just do half physical half fire damage?
2. what does the more damage in this build, cyclone itself or the molten burst?
3. why not link fortify to leap slam and have another dmg multi gem in cyclone

thanks

hey thanks for the guide, really fun build so far

im 72 and i can pick avatar of fire keystone, but i noticed it decreases my dps almost by half, from 45k to 22k

whats the benefit of using AoF?
Hi guys, i actually play a slayer cyclone "physical" . I have a correct stuff with my knowledge of this game (started poe on 3.0 release).
Actually my dps is ok and my survavibility is kinda meh but im still learning maps and bosses (T9 and UberLab done). My endgame weapon will be atziri's disfavour since i heard its the best weapon. I dont have the money yet but with some luck :p.
I have a serious question now.
-Does a ngamahu cyclone build is better than my actual build ? because i can change some points in my tree and switch weapon. Obviously i dont have Xoph but lets say it will be my endgame item ;)
I saw the vids on this post and god damn Izaro got rekt like crazy. So i had in mind to change my build

Here is my stuff :

Atm im sitting ar 6k life, 5k3 armour, 75+ all resist.

I simulated a ngamahu tree and i lose 400Hp and 700 armour. But my dps is way higher with ngamahu (+20k)

What build scale better ? Dont want to be stuck at some points because of hp or anything. Sometimes bosses in T8/t9 and Izaro hit me so hard i die instant or stay with 10% life. Im in fear to lose some hp and armour...

Thx for the answers :)
Peace.

Dernière édition par Zellez, le 10 août 2017 23:28:35
Is there a viable option to play with the atziri gloves? Is there any way u can deal more dmg with them?
"
Gibsparky a écrit :
hello, im kinda new hoping someone could answer some questions for me

1. if i dont have Xoph's Blood, do i need to take Avatar of Fire? could i just do half physical half fire damage?
2. what does the more damage in this build, cyclone itself or the molten burst?
3. why not link fortify to leap slam and have another dmg multi gem in cyclone

thanks

1 - You can yeah, i run without Xoph most of the time when mapping, 50% phys 50% fire.

2 - No idea whats total contribution/damage % of cyclone/molten burst but when mapping 1-2 hits of cyclone will kill any pack, don't even need the molten burst to hit.

3 - You can do that if you dont mind hitting with leap slam once in a while to proc fortify i guess.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires