[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
rav3nspirit a écrit :
Would you think running Enfeeble + Warlord's Mark would be good combo too? That would be very comfortable with the 2% leech and free endurance charges. I think even without HoA the build does have enough damage + you would be extra safe with fortify + end charges + enfeeble aura...

You can certainly do that and if you feel you are lacking in damage, just switch flammability back. :)

"
MeanY3004 a écrit :
Hi guys, First off thanks for the work on the build guide. I am new to POE and wanted to try a build before I experiment myself. I pretty much have none of the gear but am happy leveling along learning as I go.

Just wondering, some of the gems in the guide list being corrupted when I mouse over them. Do I need to obtain corrupted versions for the build or am I just looking for the gem types?

Also, the guide lists very specific gear, are these items things I may run into end game or should I be looking to buy them late game?

*Note
I got to level 59 before I realized I could level gems in my offhand gear.... Go easy on me ;)

Welcome to POE!

You do not need to use the corrupted version of the gems.

A regular gem that is at level 20, with 20% quality is fine. And once your gears and gems hit max, the next thing to upgrade will be using a Vaal orb on the 20/20 gem (always only Vaal a level 20 with 20% quality gem to get the most out of it) and pray you get a level 21 gem back (lots of RNG there).

"
A tip to you since you are new to the game.

You can sell a level 20 with 0% quality gem + Gemcutter's Prism to vendor and get a level 1 with 20% quality gem back.

On gears, the guide provide several recommended pieces which you can aim for as you progress. If you are in the trading league, you can check out the price of these gears via http://poe.trade.

Ultimately, you will want to aim for gears shown in my Shaper kill section.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 10 août 2017 09:24:01
xoph price is so high right now, its one of the most expensive uniques atm. What do u guys think ? price will go down? I managed to get 4ex but its not even half of the money :D Also What do u think about Opal rings before buying Xoph ?
Is the ToH better for mitigation compared to Basalt? Or maybe close to since Basalt nerf, using this toon mainly as a lab farmer but gonna attempt guardians/shaper, i'm scared of spike damage being too high on +dmg mod maps with flammability and flasks down, what do you guys think?
Total 7.651 hp and running enfeeble since Izaro can get pretty scary buffed up

Spoiler

Currently using this for running lab, worm jar for the on-kill bonuses, should probably go Lion's Roar instead of Wise Oak, i believe Izaro doesn't get knocked back?
The knockback on stuff like Argus/Map bosses made me drop the flask cause fuck swapping gear/flasks all the time, i believe it shouldn't be a problem with Guardians/Shaper though.

Probably gonna grab a ToH to replace Basalt and reroll anti-freeze on Life flask, would that setup be fine for all guardians?
has anyone ever thought about vaal pact? there are a LOT of crazy good things to pick up in that area aswell

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAQsACRQAAIKbLV85ivDpRsqQhNlHfr02ZU2-p6mUh2qQbKknhO_awXTtBS0uU9Nveu9AoCFgdPEY2xR1pMKmjXVOZfB311b6fyv9bn7dePmNuTB8jX0j9k2SXhPvTmFShmAirzhTduc6UjJ-DjwUcfjr6hj3MnzZdqzPftl8gge8nxiRrY3ZYYVS6wk5DgmWl3nkUVBH7w5nm64-xq4LYa9saPLwH6IABLPAZjwF73yf3zwtg8y3Pv4K2L2DX1FHjb8FtejWIurDOio4MgGyGc96mybdRmOnEYE31O0_Ps-95o9gbyeaavPdaGXjn2egh3ZKfSFV3D0HdcCmpTUMcDu29WGygIa0hacnnwAAAAAA

you are forfeiting some life nodes on the left side, but we are gaining lots of evasion, instant leech, even more dps, penetration and another frenzy charge.

IGN: Kitaen
Really enjoying this build so far and uber lab was a joke with my current gear, but getting more than 4.2k hp (besides from leveling) is going to be tough.

Spoiler

Surprisingly enough, I used about 40-50 chromes to color my chest, which I never thought would happen. I'm usually really unlucky to the point where I can't even link gloves / boots without wasting tons of currency, lol.

Xoph's isn't going to happen this league unless it drops to a reasonable price.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
"
You can get Taste of Hate or Dying Sun flask after obtaining Xoph's Blood.

mb 6L chest better?)
"

Xoph's isn't going to happen this league unless it drops to a reasonable price.

Exalted - Chaos ratio is around 1:47 atm, if u compare it to last season it is the same price with this season maybe a little bit more in chaos currency. I advise you to farm Atziri, Today I earn around 4ex from Atziri farm and it is really easy with this build. I also can easily farm t14 maps look for Opal rings, 30c for a Opal Ring, if u can get 3 drops u get 2 ex just from that
worth to swap fortify gem with Ruthless Support gem?
aslo I want to ask you guys if u have already 6L and Xoph, which one is more urgent ? Xoph or 6L ? I also want to know with Bronn we get +2 level to Cyclone, what if we use empower support gem to get more level on Cyclone ? Does it worth? 22 lvl Cyclone vs 25 level Cyclone worth the invesment ?
If i have a 5L Bronn's, What gems do i run? Since i have to leave one out which one?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires