[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Rashx7 a écrit :
xoph price is so high right now, its one of the most expensive uniques atm. What do u guys think ? price will go down? I managed to get 4ex but its not even half of the money :D Also What do u think about Opal rings before buying Xoph ?

Price will definitely go down as league progress. This is just day 5 so price will definitely be high at this point.

For Opal rings, check the post that @Rashx7 replied, it is very informative on how to farm currencies.

"
Phosphenez a écrit :
Is the ToH better for mitigation compared to Basalt? Or maybe close to since Basalt nerf, using this toon mainly as a lab farmer but gonna attempt guardians/shaper, i'm scared of spike damage being too high on +dmg mod maps with flammability and flasks down, what do you guys think?
Total 7.651 hp and running enfeeble since Izaro can get pretty scary buffed up

Spoiler

Currently using this for running lab, worm jar for the on-kill bonuses, should probably go Lion's Roar instead of Wise Oak, i believe Izaro doesn't get knocked back?
The knockback on stuff like Argus/Map bosses made me drop the flask cause fuck swapping gear/flasks all the time, i believe it shouldn't be a problem with Guardians/Shaper though.

Probably gonna grab a ToH to replace Basalt and reroll anti-freeze on Life flask, would that setup be fine for all guardians?

Tate of Hate > Basalt. Besides mitigating physical damage, it also gives you more damage and +5 maximum cold resist.

Guardians will not be an issue for this build. Shaper wise will need a DPS and toughness check. You can check out Shaper kill section. I posted some tips on how to know if you have sufficient damage.

For Argus, he hates Lion's Roar. Cast it and push him to the wall. He will not be able to perform his attacks.

And Izaro and end game bosses are immune to knockback.

"
Kitaen a écrit :
has anyone ever thought about vaal pact? there are a LOT of crazy good things to pick up in that area aswell

Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAQsACRQAAIKbLV85ivDpRsqQhNlHfr02ZU2-p6mUh2qQbKknhO_awXTtBS0uU9Nveu9AoCFgdPEY2xR1pMKmjXVOZfB311b6fyv9bn7dePmNuTB8jX0j9k2SXhPvTmFShmAirzhTduc6UjJ-DjwUcfjr6hj3MnzZdqzPftl8gge8nxiRrY3ZYYVS6wk5DgmWl3nkUVBH7w5nm64-xq4LYa9saPLwH6IABLPAZjwF73yf3zwtg8y3Pv4K2L2DX1FHjb8FtejWIurDOio4MgGyGc96mybdRmOnEYE31O0_Ps-95o9gbyeaavPdaGXjn2egh3ZKfSFV3D0HdcCmpTUMcDu29WGygIa0hacnnwAAAAAA

you are forfeiting some life nodes on the left side, but we are gaining lots of evasion, instant leech, even more dps, penetration and another frenzy charge.

I believe I have answered you in-game but for benefit of the public, I will answer here again. :)

Vaal Pact is not worth it for the build because it will cancel off the effects of Endless Hunger and Brutal Fevor.

"
Bmxant a écrit :
Really enjoying this build so far and uber lab was a joke with my current gear, but getting more than 4.2k hp (besides from leveling) is going to be tough.

Spoiler

Surprisingly enough, I used about 40-50 chromes to color my chest, which I never thought would happen. I'm usually really unlucky to the point where I can't even link gloves / boots without wasting tons of currency, lol.

Xoph's isn't going to happen this league unless it drops to a reasonable price.

As you approach level 90, with proper gears and jewels, you should be able to attain 6000 life.

"
Infanty a écrit :
"
You can get Taste of Hate or Dying Sun flask after obtaining Xoph's Blood.

mb 6L chest better?)

Yes. 6L before the flasks. :)

"
Rashx7 a écrit :
"

Xoph's isn't going to happen this league unless it drops to a reasonable price.

Exalted - Chaos ratio is around 1:47 atm, if u compare it to last season it is the same price with this season maybe a little bit more in chaos currency. I advise you to farm Atziri, Today I earn around 4ex from Atziri farm and it is really easy with this build. I also can easily farm t14 maps look for Opal rings, 30c for a Opal Ring, if u can get 3 drops u get 2 ex just from that

Thank you for sharing such nice info. :)

"
ariyako a écrit :
worth to swap fortify gem with Ruthless Support gem?

Worth it if you don't mind dying. Not worth it if you want to level. ;)

"
Rashx7 a écrit :
aslo I want to ask you guys if u have already 6L and Xoph, which one is more urgent ? Xoph or 6L ? I also want to know with Bronn we get +2 level to Cyclone, what if we use empower support gem to get more level on Cyclone ? Does it worth? 22 lvl Cyclone vs 25 level Cyclone worth the invesment ?

Xoph gives you more damage than 6L.

As for Empower 4, the last time I checked, you lose DPS using it.

"
Danknamed a écrit :
If i have a 5L Bronn's, What gems do i run? Since i have to leave one out which one?

There is a 5L gem setup recommendation in the guide. You can take a look at it. :)

"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
Danknamed a écrit :
If i have a 5L Bronn's, What gems do i run? Since i have to leave one out which one?

There is a 5L gem setup recommendation in the guide. You can take a look at it. :)

Would you mind telling me where? I can't find any except for the Earthquake setup.

EDIT: i found it. But is it really more efficient to Not run Faster attacks? Isn't that what procs the axe faster and thus Cyclone + Faster attacks is the main key?

EDIT 2: Wouldn't also Iron Reflexes work? Since running Bronns gives Evasion?

EDIT 3: No way i'd ever get 3 reds on Bronn's ._.
Dernière édition par Danknamed, le 10 août 2017 14:56:27
"
Rapgano a écrit :
"
ABADDONTHEWICKED a écrit :
so mind taking a look at my character abaddonhellisnthot and giving me some tips on increasing my damage? id love to do harder and harder content if possible. maybe im doing something wrong id love to know. id like to mention my cyclone dps in hideout is only 26k.
Spoiler

also im using the pure damage version btw.

when you start using xoph you only need to swap the physical/lighning gem with elemental focus :) this will push your damage far higher!

in 1 of the 75 links i noticed you take executioner instead of hatchet master. executioner seems better but i wanted to ask which you think is better.
I'm thinking of switching to this from my league starter. I can afford the axe and devotos and decent rares but not the ammy. How far would that take me in terms of map tiers? Would I also be able to far the uberlab with that?
thats what i got so far, wasted 350 chromatics to get right roles on the chest but i cant.. need to farm more chormatic, except the weapon what do i still need? some good rings and good to go?
Spoiler
@kira1414 i start this league with this build, but i had a low dps as i think at lvl 88 only 21k w/o buff and aprox 34k with buff. that's seems to low. here is my items
Spoiler

i choose magnate cause it give very good flask recovery as for me it's very important and no need to go for herbalism.

p.s. i have very bad RNG in this league, can't get needed colors and 6l while burn ton of currency.
p.p.s. any advice how to boost dps ?
"
m0onknight a écrit :
I'm thinking of switching to this from my league starter. I can afford the axe and devotos and decent rares but not the ammy. How far would that take me in terms of map tiers? Would I also be able to far the uberlab with that?

I was farming Uber Lab with 5k HP on a 5L with the axe and devotos in SSF last league, I had no wed on any gear and it was easy.

Amulet is the icing on the cake, should easily get to t15 without it.
3.0 has been my first time playing PoE (other than a brief stint during the original beta) and I've been swapping over to this build ever since I found the namesake Axe. I've gotten to the point where it seems that further upgrades are really expensive and I'm looking for advice on what I should focus on acquiring next to be as efficient as possible. I'm still figuring out mechanics as I go so I don't have a lot of reference towards what any given upgrade will do for me relative to everything else. Any help would be appreciated.

Spoiler
Dernière édition par fartbubbles, le 10 août 2017 19:29:19
I accidentally helped Oak (I don't know why) so I was wondering if it's worth to spend 20 regrets to get the 2 passive points instead. I'm currently lv81 and without Xoph's blood. Thanks~~~ =)
Hey so I'm super interested in making my second character this season a cyclone based build. The two main iterations of this are lighty's physical cyclone and Ngamahu's flame based cyclone. I'm having a hard time finding information weighing these two builds against each other so if anyone had any idea of what each of them does better / cost etc I'd be super appreciative.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires